Name and backstory for your characters

Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Name and backstory for your characters

Post by Derpwraith on Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:52 am

Scuro, The Arsonist - An infamous knight, the rival of Kirk, knight of thorns, and a former member of the Darkwraiths before he perished. He was one of the most cruel undead to roam Lordran, going so far as to steal from the pyromancer Carmina, thus he has learned the art of Power Within. He was given the title as the Arsonist among other darkwraiths when he traveled to Izalith and somehow imbued his weapons with the flame of chaos, and thus he destroyed many with his flames of chaos. He was killed by Artorias the Abysswalker, who hunted darkwraiths.

As the flow of time is convoluted in Lordran, he is resurrected as a dark spirit and haunts the lost city of Izalith.

PSN: x_-Vizionary-_x

Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Re: Name and backstory for your characters

Post by Encore on Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:58 am

"The sneaky maid"

Having served a noble couple in Astora, since birth, Joanne had been forced to learn how to be graceful and predict their every demand. One day, her employer had been drinking a bit too much alcohol, and began making advances towards her. She was still at a young age, so she reacted with horror and fear. The sounds woke the mistress up, and she became angry at Joanne.

Reacting in fear, she took hold of a nearby knife and threw it at them. The knife hit the mistress in the stomach. She survived, but after that day they treated Joanne with scorn, fear and anger. As time went on the became violent, and eventually Joanne could not take any more, so she picked up a knife and slit their throats in their sleep and then ran away.

She took to the street in the nearby city, stealing for a living. One day she was approached by a young woman, and was asked if she wanted to work for her. Gladly accepting, she began to work as a maid for this young lady. The lady was a little odd, often requesting to be served naked or with Joanne dancing while serving food. This did not discourage Joanne, and she continued to serve her faithfully.

She grew attached to the young lady, and eventually they became mutual lovers, living their social life as maid and mistress, but privately being lovers.

Month passed and one day Joanne woke up to notice the young lady being brutally murdered, but was able to stay hidden from the murderers. When the deed was done, she went to say good bye to her lover, and learned from a note that she was pushed by a group for money. The young lady had borrowed money from an underground organization in order to hire Joanne, but was not able to pay back.

Joanne swore to haunt the group down, taking up the moniker of "The sneaky maid", a throwback to her serving the young lady. She hunted the group down over many years, effectively killing them without being noticed or suspected. The government captured her when she tried to kill the leader of the organization, who was connections in high places.

She was sent to be executed, but when they did it she did not fall, rather she came back, she had been cursed with the darksign. They sent her to do undead asylum, and now she follows the wind, trying to make up for mistakes in her past, and to let the memory of the young lady live on

Song of Myself

Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Raikan007 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:24 am

Lord Grinheim, escaped rapist and serial killer, fell out of favour after he killed Gwyns bastard child who was fathered by Laurentius

(I just made that up)
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:35 am

I made mine up too.

Song of Myself
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage on Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:48 pm

First off
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t8556-character-bio-compendeum-now-helmed-by-the-murgence

Secondly, I have multiple character bios. For most characters that are not only for pvp I have bios for. I shall tell of the two that I have that are part of every game I play, with their stories intertwined. Though their back stories change from game to game, they always remain relatively the same, with the same sad ending.

"Mary, silent warrior"
    She was born a peasant, in the country of Berenike. She lived with her sister, her mother, and her father, and was an odd woman in that she did not fit to any stereotype. She was not effeminate, and disliked focusing at all on outward beauty, caring not that she was a person of average appearance. She had a hatred for the church, believing it to be simply a way for people to claim superiority over another. She also had a fondness for weaponry, and at the age of 16 enlisted to become a knight. The Berenike knights were famed for being large, towering men that specialized in beating others to a pulp with their overwhelming strength. Mary, a woman that had abnormal strength and talent for the sword, fit right in. Though she was of average height, she quickly began to outmatch opponents that stood much taller than her, beating most in pure tests of strength, and when that failed, speed and aggression. But soon after she ascended into knighthood, the outbreak of the undead occurred. Knights that were killed in battle came wandering back to the land, as hollows, slaying any in sight. Her own family fell victim to one of these incidents. She was unable to prevent it, as she was on guard duty for the opposing side of the city. When she saw what had befallen her her family, she seemed passive about it. She did not react in tears, going down on her knees and babbling like an idiot, as was expected of her. She took up her blade, adorned her armor, and left, without saying a word to anyone. She traveled, very long and far, until she reached the outskirts of the Balder kingdom, which at this point was in ruins. She noticed a man surrounded by several hollows, all of them balder knights, and all of them slowly taking the heavily armored man down. She rushed forward, and dispatched half of the hollows, the man taking on the other half, easily killing them from the surprise attack. After the battle, they learned who the other was. He was the, formerly, captain Hector of Balder, a person that took pride in battle and commanding a charge. With the kingdom he once knew in ruins, he had little else to go, and decided to travel with Mary. They left the Balder kingdom, and searched for other lands that might be rid of the undead curse, where they could live without fear of the undead curse bringing ruin to them. They found nothing, however, finding just remnants of cities that had hollows running rampant throughout. They searched for ages, going off to try to land of Carim next where it was rumored that the Gods resided. But both of them, were but mortal, and could not stop the inevitable. Mary woke up one day to find that she had been branded with the curse of the undead. She reacted to this as she reacted to everything tragic that happened to her. With calm, sad disappointment, but with rationality of thought. Leaving a note for Hector, one night she left, off to the undead asylum. She took nothing with her, only her intellect and knowledge in battle. She decided that she would not become another hollow that would kill everything in sight upon going mad. She would fulfill the prophecy of the  chosen undead, a prophecy that she heard when they ventured to the land of Astora, which was likewise falling into ruin. She had little care if she failed, as she had nothing left for her to lose in the world. If anything, she wanted to save Hector, and any other land that was falling victim to the curse, and learned every skill available to achieve this goal.

“Hector, the noble knight”
    He was born as a noble in the country of Balder, his parents high ranking and his family having a line of past knights that Hector was expected to live up to. His entire life he was raised for knighthood and politics, he dreamed only of becoming a knight so glorious he become legend such as Knight King Rendal. Naturally, he enlisted for knighthood as soon as possible, and quickly ascended through the ranks both by his nobility status and his natural prowess in combat. He was born to lead, and relished in every moment of war and battle. But his kingdom, no matter how great it was, fell victim to the curse of the undead. Leagues of knights fell victim, as well as many of the citizens. If anyplace was hit the worse with the undead plague, it was Balder. The king himself eventually left off to Lordran, and left Hector leader of the guard to protect Balder. But as time passed, every knight under his command either succumbed to the curse, or was felled by a fellow knight that turned hollow. He eventually became captain of nothing, himself alone holding back the coming tides of hollows against his lost nation. Until one day, during a fight where he was once again outnumbered by the hollows, he meet a woman named Mary. She was a peasant turned knight, a female warrior of no femininity that had a cold, passive stare to everything that passed. Having no reason to stay and protect his lost nation anymore, he traveled with her, trying to find other lands that have yet to succumb to the curse. They traveled like this for years, coming upon nation after nation that was plagued with hollows, until one day he awoke and she had disappeared. Only a note was left behind, scrawled in the chicken-scratch handwriting that many peasants who knew little of literature had. It told of how she had found that she was branded with the curse of the undead, and went to Lordran to fulfill the prophecy of the chosen undead. He was angered immediately, not willing to accept that she had left him. He had nothing else in the world left, no country to call his own and no citizen to protect. He was a knight, a very proud knight, that had lost his home, and would not lose the person that he called his companion. He traveled, very far, not to the Undead Asylum but straight to Lordran. He searched for her relentlessly, even going so far as to search other worlds and find people from other worlds to try to locate her. He tried for any method possible to find her, eventually becoming so entwined with the worlds of others that he was constantly moving in and out of them, fighting one chosen undead after another, thinking that if he can just eliminate them all, kill all of them that was not Mary, it would be easy to find her.

The Heretic was here twisted Mwa haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:51 pm