Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Zwei and Estoc.

EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Zwei and Estoc. Empty Zwei and Estoc.

Post by EeAyEss Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Hey guys, it's been a while.

Anyway, I've been rolling with my quality build like this:

http://mmdks.com/2umu

This set-up wins me a ton of fights. The wide variety of attacks I can perform with this set-up allows me almost unlimited versatility in close quarters.

I just thought I should share what gets me wins in the Burg. Any tactics that you guys can imagine for this set-up? Thoughts?
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Zwei and Estoc. Empty Re: Zwei and Estoc.

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:22 pm

Using an Estoc as your main weapon then once they start backpedaling quickly swap to Zwei and bash their face in with an R2.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:32 pm

Seems pretty good. Armor could definitely be optimized, but you probably want aesthetics more, and you can already take two two-handed katana hits. I'd say you should do a lot of menu-swapping with that ring, it is way too flexible not to. Menu-swap to bellowing when you start spamming pyromancy, manu-swap to Cloranthy for normal combat, and to red tearstone at low health.

And could trade the Estoc for a rapier, so you could have a heater shield instead of dark hand. Could also make your dex 45 for stun-locking with combustion in exchange for a bit less health, even though health is needed for when you are swinging around a huge Zwei
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Done that, Dibs. Hilarious pancake follows. I find the Estoc useful for poking holes in people once they've been slapped a few times by the Zwei. They tend to get smart after messing up. Also, I've no mercy in regards to stun-locking. You get caught by my Zwei, be prepared for r1 r1 r2.

I've literally been told that I suck sweaty male reproductive organs because I stun-locked him to death. I told him that it sucks to suck, and maybe next time he won't allow me to catch him.

In regards to Sir, I do a lot of menu-swapping for the cloranthy. Just like you said I use the bellowing and the red-tearstone. While the armor is definitely not optimized. asthetics are more important to me. I prefer the estoc over the rapier because of the range, damage, and to me personally, the moveset. Damage is big, because they learn quickly to adjust to the estoc, so every bit of damage I can pull out after switching to the Estoc I'll take.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:37 pm

I literally cried while reading that because I was laughing so hard.
    It's good to see you again.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:19 pm

winking
    I'll be gone for another week. Then I'll be back for two. Then I'll be gone for a month. Fun times.
    Anulpanda

Post by Anulpanda Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:13 pm

I've literally been told that I suck sweaty male reproductive organs because I stun-locked him to death. I told him that it sucks to suck, and maybe next time he won't allow me to catch him.

My...sides :razz: 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:53 am