Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

*URGENT* PSN SL35 Need lightning spear!

Sunbro4evar
    Sunbro4evar
    Addicted
    Addicted

*URGENT* PSN SL35 Need lightning spear! Empty *URGENT* PSN SL35 Need lightning spear!

Post by Sunbro4evar Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:12 pm

So in my Sorcerer play through the mimic in Sen's Fortress (that drops the lightning spear) fell down the elevator hole :x ! So now i"m basically screwed with nothing but a +7 Estoc that does twenty damage on the weakest of enemies in sen fortress. I would like to trade for a regular lightning spear for possibly humanity or soul of Queelag or whatever else i happen to have. PSN SL 35ish

I also have another character that has a wide variety of good equipment that is Sl 67 if you have a char around that SL and want to trade for something else. big grin
    Stonedtrooper
    Stonedtrooper

*URGENT* PSN SL35 Need lightning spear! Empty Re: *URGENT* PSN SL35 Need lightning spear!

Post by Stonedtrooper Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:19 pm

What's your ID? I think I might have a spare lightning spear that I can give you.
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

*URGENT* PSN SL35 Need lightning spear! Empty Re: *URGENT* PSN SL35 Need lightning spear!

Post by fearandwhiskey Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:28 pm

If that doesn't work, you can have mine. I won't need it.
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:21 pm

option #3
    Sunbro4evar
    Sunbro4evar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sunbro4evar Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Stonedtrooper wrote:What's your ID? I think I might have a spare lightning spear that I can give you.

Ohh wow lot of replies big grin PSN xstickyxfingazx
    if you wanna trade it for anything lemme know!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:53 am