Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
BLA1NE
User
Maneater_Mildred
Grey-Ronin
reim0027
Boltz
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Emergence
ViralEnsign_
skarekrow13
Whknight
nsane32
Carphil
17 posters

Remember instant cast? Its back...

BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Remember instant cast? Its back... - Page 2 Empty Re: Remember instant cast? Its back...

Post by BLA1NE Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:44 pm

I think Sparkly had a good point too. That Fth Forest Hunter's healing miracle heals all his allies in his vicinity pretty much as soon as he gets down to cast it. I'll bs him as soon as he gets on his knee, so he'll die way before getting a chance to finish his miracle, then all the other forest NPCs are fully healed anyways.

This'll be like Demon's, where it was impossible to stop someone from healing due to lag being longer than the time it takes to heal...
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Remember instant cast? Its back... - Page 2 Empty Re: Remember instant cast? Its back...

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:03 pm

happened twice in a row with that npc, back stabed him mid heal, full heal for him and vicinity... princess guard has a use it seems.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:05 pm

... yes. it always did. Why do you think i use it?

Remember instant cast? Its back... - Page 2 3358384175

^---- That is not the right answer, by the way.
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:08 pm

they start healing as soon as the light that shines when they use it pop even a little bit out meaning if you don't backstab him quick enough the lag will still let him heal

we braziliams and our connection problems eh carphil?
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:47 pm

time for a princess guard toon for the first time... just to try this. would use a weapon shield but divine shields scale with int so... i'd have to pump dex as well as faith to get the most out of the pierce shield (b scaling at +15) i could two hand a fire/ lightning sanctus with a grass crest on my back... and talisman in back up slots... low damage but... could work... if i learn how to time the miracle right i could be nearly immortal...
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Yea, thanks for all the replies guys.

Well, conclusion:

Flipping lightning claymore tank discovers a glitch that he can heal all health before being backstabbed, so he goes to try out in PVP at kiln.

He must be part of Princess guard covenant to use the miracle, so he invades with cracked red orbs. prolly bought 99 from Kathee before.

Most of these guys sucks at PVP, and if I had a avelyn he would be dead in seconds.

He runned away and used the new "glitch" + lag connection to survive my backstab, then proceeds to stunlock me with the aid of two black knights.

Yes Scudman, we and our connection problems...
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:27 pm

im pretty sure its lag it happens to my phantoms all the time
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Lag 100% Car silly

on his screen finishing casting, on your screen getting BS'd xD
    Desiani
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Desiani Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Ya, have to agree with Mildred. I have seen glitches and moderations with online people. However your situation would be more so a combination of lags and glitches than mods. I have seen myself being transformed from what i wanted to be summoned to a blue invader, and i have seen times when spells have cast faster than anticipated, either by high dexterity or by lag, or both in many cases.

It is a glitch, to be sure. As a Princess Guard, I can tell you that the two princess miracles are the same as the Sunlight Spear, in which can not function without being in a certian Covenant. For those miracles, the Princess' Guard would be necessary. Perhaps that as he/she invaded you, he was to be a red phantom. However, he popped out as Blue. OR, he wanted to be summoned as a white, but was warped to be a Blue. Either way, it might not have been what he planned, and just took the situation for granted instead of leaving honourably when he saw the mistake, so he was a Cracked Orb Invader.

Strange times for things that are connected by a weak yet strong link, such as the Web. As Dark Souls has many complex systems to Online, it can be said that such glitches can be possible, as the game did not go threw a lot of online patches as others (unlike the bethesda and call of duty games, which are not 'fixed' in some cases).

Wrong I was a sunbro long enough to get all 3 miracles. Currently that character is a Darkwraith and I still use all 3 spears. Might be a bug.... But I sure do surprise a lot of people big grin
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:54 pm

^Only Sunlight Spear you need to be in Sunlight Cov to use. Are you sure you're using all 3? The first 2 you don't need to be part of the covenant to use.
    Desiani
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Desiani Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Yea. To my knowledge I was using all 3 last night to kill people for their humanity.... big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:13 pm