Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The "community"

Chillax2TheMax
    Chillax2TheMax

The "community" Empty The "community"

Post by Chillax2TheMax Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:49 pm

So im going to get a lot of hate for this. but the "Dark Souls Community" is irredeemable. getting a kill with a backstab is equal to being a terrible person and that i should kill myself. killing someone while they have invaded with my buddy helping me is equal to going to back to playing CoD. Hackers and save editor users and modders are everywhere. the so called "pvp areas" are in ruin because of people like that. i thoroughly enjoy pvp and have several builds that play as pretty much all the time. if i am accused of complaining i am told to play off-line. who are you to tear apart my enjoyment of the game? who are you to tell me what to do with the 20$ I.... im going to say it now, because its warranted. the 20$ i WASTED buying this game. im still going to play it and im still going do whatever the heck i want with my game, save falling to everyone elses preconcieved misconceptions of how you have to play this game. to all you honour dudes out there who want me to go back to CoD: i do play it and i find it less hateful than all of you sickos. and to the hackers: this games difficulty beat you long ago, but dont wreck everyone else's views on it. and to the grammer nazi's whatever at least i get my damn point across.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

The "community" Empty Re: The "community"

Post by Emergence Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:01 pm

Chillax. No need to let it get to you.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:21 am