Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

LunarFog Build: Forest variety hijinks

LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

LunarFog Build: Forest variety hijinks Empty LunarFog Build: Forest variety hijinks

Post by LunarFog Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:37 am

This is a build with stats that enable you to change your equipment and effectively use all the forest variety hijinks.

http://mmdks.com/2tlt

With it, you can partake in all the activities the forest has to offer, including:

Stalking and hunting the trespassers
    Cliff-fishing
    Special weapon using
    NPC cosplaying
    and general forest shenanigans.

Items you should bring along: Composite bow with poison and heavy arrows, dragonslayer bow and arrows of your choosing, a spear of your own choosing, a rapier or dagger of your own choosing, gold hemmed and/or Ciaran's armor, armor of your choosing, the stone golem greatsword, and any other items you might think are fun.

Not enough health, you say?  Well sir/ma'am, all I have to say to you is that people weak at heart shouldn't attempt to partake in it's activities at all.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

LunarFog Build: Forest variety hijinks Empty Re: LunarFog Build: Forest variety hijinks

Post by SirArchmage Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:59 am

I was about to question why you put the crown on here, seeing as it was necessary for stealth or any build you just said.

And then I remember that you wear it because you are queen >_>

http://mmdks.com/2tm6

Shoot them with the greatbow, run away, hid, rinse and repeat. Comp bow for any 1v1 combat
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

LunarFog Build: Forest variety hijinks Empty Re: LunarFog Build: Forest variety hijinks

Post by Ghadis_God Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:21 am

I like invading the Forest with my 1HKO WoG build, makes gankers of all levels cry (and indict).
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:09 pm

SirArchmage wrote:
    And then I remember that you wear it because you are queen >_>
    I think I'm going to start doing that actually.  Leaving the armor blank, except for my crown.  It'll make people have to think a little even when I hand them a grade A build.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 pm