Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Scaling calculations

chantienyee
    chantienyee
    Addicted
    Addicted

Scaling calculations Empty Scaling calculations

Post by chantienyee Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Hey guys.
    Is there a calculator (like the character planner) that helps you figure out how to compare scaling weapons? Or is there somewhere that says what percentages of scaling are provided by S, A, B, C, D, and E respectively?

I want to know (with, say equal dex and int, both at 30) which would be better, an enchanted BSS with higher int scaling but less base damage, or a magic BSS with higher base damage and slightly higher dex scaling, but lower int scaling.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Scaling calculations Empty Re: Scaling calculations

Post by ublug Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:10 pm

Put your stats and weapon choice into mugenmoney and you get a pretty accurate answer.
    http://mmdks.com/2sxu

Enchanted is almost always on top for magic scaling weapon upgrades, as in it will have the highest magic damage portion for high int (which is probably what you are after with an int build), but magic upgraded weapons doesn't start to shine until your int is closing in on 50. With 30-30 dex/int a magic/enchanted weapon is comparable to lightning/fire/chaos upgrades.
    chantienyee
    chantienyee
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by chantienyee Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Oh great. Thanks ublug happy
    I may go beyond 30 with int, but I'm not sure yet.
    Also, I've never used the character planner, so I wasn't sure if you could do that. Thanks for plugging it in for me!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:44 am