Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Need Dragon Scales on PC can trade for Slabs

SeriousDogg
    SeriousDogg

Need Dragon Scales on PC can trade for Slabs Empty Need Dragon Scales on PC can trade for Slabs

Post by SeriousDogg Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:40 am

I need Dragon Scales if some one want to give me few or A lot, I can give u Slabs.
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Need Dragon Scales on PC can trade for Slabs Empty Re: Need Dragon Scales on PC can trade for Slabs

Post by Zyrrashijn Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:47 am

Hello, how about trading for blood? We can meet up and use the dragoneye. As is, i invite you to join the Dragon's Cabal our PC Chapter is in decent need of active members.

What SL are you? Do you use DSCfix?
    Message me on GFWL!
    SeriousDogg
    SeriousDogg

Need Dragon Scales on PC can trade for Slabs Empty Re: Need Dragon Scales on PC can trade for Slabs

Post by SeriousDogg Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:49 am

Zyrrashijn wrote:Hello, how about trading for blood? We can meet up and use the dragoneye. As is, i invite you to join the Dragon's Cabal our PC Chapter is in decent need of active members.

What SL are you? Do you use DSCfix?
    Message me on GFWL!

SL56 I got the DSFIX it's my first time in the Dragon Covenant, I played from the release on the PS3 and I moved for the PC version because it's better, I will add u, I need 19 more Scales for lvl 2 sad
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:54 am

SL 56 is great, if you'd like to join the Cabal, just chose a path to follow and we can have the initiation fight while we see to grow scales happy

See the link and chose to be in!
    SeriousDogg
    SeriousDogg

Post by SeriousDogg Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:56 am

Zyrrashijn wrote:SL 56 is great, if you'd like to join the Cabal, just chose a path to follow and we can have the initiation fight while we see to grow scales happy

See the link and chose to be in!

Add me, but my charachter isn't viable now for PVP, I'm planning on Obsidian Greatsword and I didn't upgraded any armor because I thought that the Dragon Torso is at Level 1 in the Covenant but it's on Level 2 and I need 19 more Scales.
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:00 am

Nuts, PvP is just practice. You can do it. We'll meet at the blighttown Pit the next days to come. But please make an official announcement in the covenant section, i will refund your time doing so ;-)
    SeriousDogg
    SeriousDogg

Post by SeriousDogg Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:03 am

Zyrrashijn wrote:Nuts, PvP is just practice. You can do it. We'll meet at the blighttown Pit the next days to come. But please make an official announcement in the covenant section, i will refund your time doing so ;-)

I post there add me to be an Official Dragonbro lol, I don't want to risk DragonScales with this character because he is not that strong now but between Dragonbros no one lost Scale thats true?
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:06 am

one never loses a dragonscale when dragoneyeing, the winner gains one, thats all. Thus, every fight means +1 dragonscale
    SeriousDogg
    SeriousDogg

Post by SeriousDogg Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:07 am

Zyrrashijn wrote:one never loses a dragonscale when dragoneyeing, the winner gains one, thats all. Thus, every fight means +1 dragonscale

U want to do some duels now?
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:10 am

what i want and what i can do, is two different things. My boss would'nt appreciate gaming at work winking
    SeriousDogg
    SeriousDogg

Post by SeriousDogg Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:12 am

Zyrrashijn wrote:what i want and what i can do, is two different things. My boss would'nt appreciate gaming at work winking

LOL when u can accept me on GFWL,

BTW u already Level 3 on the covenant?
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:15 am

just send me a request, as soon as i'm online next, i'll add you. The char you will be facing is cov-level 2, as i set him up solely for hosting in the pit
    SeriousDogg
    SeriousDogg

Post by SeriousDogg Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:23 am

Zyrrashijn wrote:just send me a request, as soon as i'm online next, i'll add you. The char you will be facing is cov-level 2, as i set him up solely for hosting in the pit

Thats the build im going for https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=293772317751683757

But I need the damn Dragon Body first.
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:36 am

well, i personally do not appreciate the WotG and TwoP thing, but in the end it's up to you and your liking. Just make sure you follow the rules of the path you chose to follow. I guess it will be strength or claw. I'm looking forward for our first encounter!

btw. there's nothing damned on the holy artifacts the Everlasting grant to us in their wisdom.
    Why do you need the dragonbody before advancing further?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:31 pm