Dual Swordsman...

Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dual Swordsman...

Post by Derpwraith on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:39 am

This class looks like an absolute badass, I hope this class is in the final version of the game, They removed the Black Knight class in Dark Souls, and the dual swordsman is the only one that I find unique compared to the others I've seen in Dark Souls II.

PSN: x_-Vizionary-_x

Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Re: Dual Swordsman...

Post by Reaperfan on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:06 am

Sunbroski wrote:This class looks like an absolute badass, I hope this class is in the final version of the game, They removed the Black Knight class in Dark Souls, and the dual swordsman is the only one that I find unique compared to the others I've seen in Dark Souls II.

Wasn't the Black Knight Class in the Dark Souls demo just a Black Knight cosplay build using the Sword?

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis
    mr_no_face
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by mr_no_face on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:21 am

yeah the black knight and knight solair classes at the E3 where Dark Souls 1 was shown was just a stage demo. BUT you should look at other threads and read about how there are no preset starting classes apparently. You kind of make choices that determine your start equipment and stats

Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:44 am

mr_no_face wrote:BUT you should look at other threads and read about how there are no preset starting classes apparently. You kind of make choices that determine your start equipment and stats
    Dark Souls 2: Return of the min/maxers.

SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:25 am

People also need to take in the account that "not all images shown are final representations of in-game play". Like in the Dark Souls gameplay, the black knight weapons R2's were much faster than in-game now. Just like that, things could be vastly different with what we've seen so far.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:24 am