Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
HuexMARI
Typhus
Kahldris_Ducard
magyaronny
Wilkinson3424
Serious_Much
ViralEnsign_
Forum Pirate
GrinTwist
Demon Slayer
AlphaTrol
twilightwarwolf
Dusk Soul
billy_bayonet
robsthedon
shadowzninjaz
swordiris
RANT
Jansports
Ahhotep1
Paragon
Ghadis_God
26 posters

Children Of The Grave- NOW RECRUITING

Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Children Of The Grave- NOW RECRUITING - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Grave- NOW RECRUITING

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:08 pm

This is what i have in mind Ghadis

http://mmdks.com/2vi9
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Children Of The Grave- NOW RECRUITING - Page 3 Empty Re: Children Of The Grave- NOW RECRUITING

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:
    All of the rank titles are references to black metal, I picked the name of the cov because it fit and Sabbath is much more recognizable.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:38 pm

So I would like to try to join this covenant.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:23 am

Excellent! Add ringo_mogire_SZS on PSN and we can arrange an entry test. If you have a skype, add ghadis_god to make arranging said test easier. I'm going to be away for two weeks starting on Wednesday however, so get in touch soon!
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:24 am

On the main page all one can see is "children of the" and my mind automatically ends it with "corn"
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:28 am

We do have a proclivity to use scythes around here, so that may not be too far off the mark.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 pm

I have risen again, after a week of grueling labor and another of sunburn that left me confined to bed! Cov is now back on, let me know if you are yet to be tested or initiated, or if you want to join!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:42 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:I have risen again, after a week of grueling labor and another of sunburn that left me confined to bed! Cov is now back on, let me know if you are yet to be tested or initiated, or if you want to join!

Glad to see you and your cove back!! Proper Bow 
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:07 pm

If Im getting back into DKS this is where I want to be. Former Gravelord Leader, Hand of Nito, Harbinger of Misery Avrik the Crow at your service.

Avrik the Crow- SL 90 and 55

Lore Synopsis- Born in Astora to the Tyrhannos line of nobility, brought under scrutiny my the new order of knights, was found to have been under, killed by a knight, though resurrected by a necromancer known as The Crow.
    Eventually he became involved with the woman, though envious of her powers, and killed her, taking the Murder and the name The Crow for himself.
    With his new powers he felt compelled to travel to Lordran were he pledged his service to Nito and became the Master of the Gravesworn.
    He is the arch nemesis of Oscar II, and fought against the Noble Knights in the Painted World, betrayed the lifehunters by attacking Priscilla to steal one of her scales, joined the Darkstalkers to put down the Knights and Life hunters in New Londo and Archives, then mysteriously vanished after the archives war.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:17 pm

Great to have you with us Viral, your qualifications are enough to waive the entry test- I'll enter you as rank 1, and once I meet your build for initiation you'll be boosted to rank 2.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:34 pm

If you want your cov in the active covs thread, please post here:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t23208-its-that-time-again-rolecall

Not sure about your member numbers, but tobe honest if you've got 5 members and you're active and gonna be planning an event soon, in this covenant drought it would be okay to stick you in- WE NEED a gravelord cov silly
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:18 pm

So uh, not to disappoint but for now I'm going to have to withdraw from joining for a while. I've had a bit of an issue with my PS3 and won't be able to access it for a while. 

When I can, I'll post back here about joining.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:02 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:Great to have you with us Viral, your qualifications are enough to waive the entry test- I'll enter you as rank 1, and once I meet your build for initiation you'll be boosted to rank 2.

I thank you. After meeting with Lord Nito again after I went to ground in Astora, I can most assuredly say that I look forward to griefing you all.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:04 pm

It's a shame we can't have you Grin, but you're perfectly welcome to join once your PS3 issues are resolved.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:14 pm

I'm hoping it won't take long with the issues but once they're finished I'll send you a message about joining with the covenant.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:It's a shame we can't have you Grin, but you're perfectly welcome to join once your PS3 issues are resolved.

And then we an go and organise griefing sessions like back in the old days!
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:11 pm

I officially have 198 eyes of death now.

So if anyone needs some eyes...

lol
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:39 pm

Nice- services like providing members with eyes contribute to ranking up.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:55 am

Lol Billy gave me 60 I now have 79.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:36 am

rank me up ghadis!!!! '__'
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:31 pm

You don't get a rankup for a few eyes billy, it's more about being helpful in the long run.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:17 am

Fun times gravelording at the burg at SL 125. I got a swag master Divine blessing spammer who ran away from me the entire invasion. I got ganked by 3 SoVs who would not stop spawning back in before I killed the others. So continuous flow of eyes until I finally got chain stabbed by a hornet ring. I got someone messaging me that the Burg is their domain and im not worthy of having Nito's power, when he was using a hacked CGS, Karmic Justice Explosion, Hornet ring, Tumblebuffed weapons with multiple Dark Moon Blades, And he had Dragon body with no Dragon Head.

He called me a hacker for having 2160 health, gg.

Still have 198 eyes if anyone needs them on either console. SL 100 - 125
    magyaronny
    magyaronny

Post by magyaronny Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Sado says: thumbs up
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:15 am

Typhus was added as a rank 1 member.

Also, since I'll be leaving the forum, the future of this covenant is now in question. Anyone who wants to lead it, post in the thread. You don't even have to be a member, just someone I can trust. I'll pick the best applicant.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:49 am