How will you treat the fresh meat?

Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Re: How will you treat the fresh meat?

Post by Noob-of-Artorias on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:34 am

I remember when I was the fresh meat of the Souls series....I was a weak and innocent lamb ready for the slaughter, but I was optimistic that maybe some guiding soul would come along and help me on my journey...

How foolish I was....I got destroyed by the many wolves, it didn't help that I'd joined the game late so there were dozens of low level gankers with high level gear.

But the question still remains, do I become a shepherd, to guide the new lambs? Or join the wolves and repeat the cycle that almost made me quit the game in frustration. 

WOOF WOOF MOTHAFUCKA!

PSN ID: Fatal-Impulse101

Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Steel Dragon74 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:16 am

LET THERE BE NO MERCY!!!!!!!!!

We shall strike fear into their hearts and minds, we shall clense the weak from their ranks with fire and steel untill only the worthy remain!!!!!

Let their blood flow in the streets, let thier screams eco across all of our worlds and let their souls feed our undieing hunger!!!!!!!

I am Steel Dragon of the Ravens of the Great Wolf and I will not tollerate weakness

Last edited by Steel Dragon74 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total

But know that you can never escape
    Know that you are only delaying your end
    Know that we will find you

Because of your choice
    You chose to be a Ganker
    Now you will pay the price

Because you cant Flip anymore

Raven of the Great Wolf
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:17 am

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:I remember when I was the fresh meat of the Souls series....I was a weak and innocent lamb ready for the slaughter, but I was optimistic that maybe some guiding soul would come along and help me on my journey...

How foolish I was....I got destroyed by the many wolves, it didn't help that I'd joined the game late so there were dozens of low level gankers with high level gear.

But the question still remains, do I become a shepherd, to guide the new lambs? Or join the wolves and repeat the cycle that almost made me quit the game in frustration. 

WOOF WOOF MOTHAFUCKA!
    You sir just made my day. applause applause

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:18 am