The Roleplaying Group

Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

The Roleplaying Group

Post by Encore on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:22 pm

A little group here on the forum that will roleplay, there will be fights, love (^^), drama and of course, comedy.

Rules and guidelines:

1. While there might be "sexual" tension, stay away from direct erotic content and overtly sexual tones. This is still a forum with people ranging from many ages.

2. While describing an action use "*" at the start and end of the descriptive text.

3. While out of character, use "()" at the start and the text.

4. Use italics for thoughts. "This is italics."

5. Try to stay nice, while fights in character is good for drama, insults and threats out of character is not accepted.

6. Have fun and make this enjoyable for everyone.

7. There is no specific main character.

8. While it is not forced, it is encouraged to use quotations mark when your character is talking.

Last edited by Teh Kitten´s Cat on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 11 times in total

Song of Myself
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Lore and such

Post by Encore on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Setting: A region with relatively dry air, and warm climate most of the year, but the northern areas get snow during the coldest month. Having piqued the interest of settlers about 30 years ago, the area is not too developed, having a few minor villages and a major town. Still an interesting spot for homeseekers, many moves there in order to start a new life. The region is rife with ruins and magical places, allowing for strange creatures such as ghosts, demons and other otherworldly creatures to exist there without any problems. The region is mostly separated from the rest of the world, forcing travelers there to prepare for the unexpected.

Timewise it is modern, yet the area is very underdeveloped, with nearly no computer and cell phones being very rare.

The inhabitants:
    (Teh Kitten´s Cat)] A young half human half cat person with strange abilities, just moved in on a small plot of land just outside of the mansions properties. Having home made golden claws, this person enjoy life, but seldom speaks about his past. Often sinking into strange fits of unpredictability. Seems to know a lot about artifacts and the area. Is a humonculi

Soris Ice Goldwing: The lord of the Goldwing mansion, this noble fox, called a "Kitsune (狐)", lives in the mansion, which is also inhabited with with his ghosts. He likes ice magic, preferring it over other kinds. Having dark secrets and and eventful past, he still tries to live a relatively normal life. Is very protective over a few chosen people, he guards them with his life... Especially the ghost girl "Alicia". Circa 800 years ago he was found in his room, once having been a normal fox, and now turned into a supernatural being. He was taken in as a child of the family, and seen the rise and the inevitable fall of the Roselend family (Really awesome backstory right here)

Satoshi: A seemingly normal person.  He has an affinity for dark magic.  He is trusting, but holds a grudge if betrayed. If pushed to far, can be a little sadistic.

Dibsville: A mysterious being, seems to have an affinity for fire.

Latitoast: A person with a deep moral code, this wandering warrior seems like a mercenary but does not offer his services. Quick to act, and quick to decide, he adapts himself to any given situation and usually comes out on top. Skilled in battle, this person can in many cases stand against supernatural creatures without even thinking.

Mellekilla19: A "Nekomata (猫又)" named Miyuki, this mischievous girl has phasing abilities, allowing her to transport herself short distances, this consumes a high amount of energy. Being highly emotional and stressed, the cat-girl try to distance herself from her past, by enjoying the present. She is plagued by nightmares, often attaching herself to people in order to cope with the stress that is brought from this

twilightwarwolf: A scythe wielding man with strange powers. Named Volden, this man has reality warping powers, but does not like to reveal where he got them. Skilled with both stealth and conventional combat, this person always keep a blade on him.

ResIsBestStat: was once a normal man who studied advanced sciences like quantum and time mechanics, he always theorized that multiple dimensions exist in the world and even thinks that the people we see in mirrors are other dimension versions of us. Adolphe's work was however considered heresy and irrelevant by many people, so, in order to protect his pride, Adolphe left his house and family and retired to a small village, there he helped many people with his knowledge and finally managed to complete his experiments, creating a machine capable of sending a person's conscience through time, a statue was built in his honor.

However tragedy struck, after being foolish and proud, Adolphe attempted to make a machine that sent people through dimensions, he completed it, but was then sent to many dimensions and finally reached a small dimension known as "The Nothing". There he went insane and spent hundreds of years there without aging (it only lasted 30 seconds in our dimension). He eventually got bored of being insane and escaped from the Nothing, becoming a being capable of teleporting through dimensions, his main objective now is to complete his dimension machine.

relationship chart:
    Work in progress

Map:

The map is still in it´s infancy. There are plans for refinement and similar. As time goes on places will be updated or added. I have sadly no idea about scale and similar.

Events so far(Done up to page 30.):
    The cat moved in at a plot of land and went to say hello to his new neighbor, Soris Ice Goldwing. Before letting the cat in another cat-girl, Miyuki, began to play little pranks on Soris. After a rough start the cat is off, having forcefully taken Miyuki with him towards his camp. Meanwhile, Soris and Dibs is having a minor fight. Lati woke up in a tree, having slept there with no other choice. This diverts the fighters attention to him instead of their battle, but only for a moment and their fight resumes, more bloody than before. Lati goes to sleep, but only for a while as Soris goes to see him.

Meanwhile at the tent camp the cat is fixing up Miyuki, by cleaning clothes and providing food. Times passes and eventually Lati comes to visit the cat on the behalf of Soris. The cat scornfully offers him a place to sleep. Soris visits the newly formed group, further upsetting the cat. After arguing, a fight breaks out. Soris against the three others, he is able to hold is ground until they all fall. The cat tries to channel healing magic, though this is unsuccessful as Soris did not sustain any major damage, instead only tiring out by overestimating his foes.

Soris goes back to the mansion. Dibs had eaten all the food, but hides. Eating what little is left, Soris returns to the tent while the cat-girl and the cat is sleeping. Soris notices the awake Lati and the apparently sick cat-girl, thereby making it his goal to cure her at his mansion. After some arguing for a bit, a fight breaks out and Soris come out the winner, but no one was injured severly. At the mansion Miyuki is sent to bed by Soris. The fox nobleman continues with his relatively normal daily routine, bathing and tending to the mansion, but now also cares for Miyuki. Soris decides to prank Lati, and commands his ghost to pick him up and drop him into the lake. He flees and runs towards Soris, and starts a fight. This fight did not last long and Soris drops him into the lake. A man named Volden observed the entire fight, but did not care much for it, instead musing over the events.

A young man named Satoshi is on a walk, seemingly used to the location. The cat notices that, and begins to worry about his safety, and therefore follows him to the mansion door. He arrives there, just to meet Miyuki and Satoshi in a confrontation, but before anything bad happens Volden intervenes and breaks up the fighting. Miyuki notices the cat and starts walking towards him. After everyone calms down and regains focus, they set for the cat´s camp. Soris later notices this party of four and joins them. The people then goes about their own business around the camp, and the cat and Satoshi sits down and talks. Lati wakes up from the shock of being dropped into the lake, and begins to make his way back to the tent camp. Soris decides to return to the mansion, in order to prepare for an upcoming party that he will host. He invites Miyuki and two more to the party, but everyone turn up.

They all arrive in a group, and the cat is wearing a dress, slightly confusing the rest of the crowd, though only temporary. The party is enjoyable for everyone, and they all have kind of fun. Nearing the end a ghost girl name Alicia appears and starts to dance and enjoy herself with Volden. As the party begins to die Volden goes and sit down in a nearby couch  and the ghost girls follows. After finishing a dance with Miyuki he goes and sits down together with them. He chats for a while and later brings out a gift for the ghost girl. Meanwhile Lati is going around in search for an earlier lost dagger, and finds it in the kitchen. The cat tries to bring Miyuki to the camp, this causes a moment of confusion for Soris but when he notices that the cat is serious he get´s very protective. Outside the mansion Miyuki begins to break down in her sleep, and this worries Soris so he stops the cat. After a disagreement the cat flees to her camp.

At the camp he did not go to rest, instead taking dark camouflaged clothes and heads for the mansion. He observe the the rest the groups exchange and begins to sneak inside. At the same time Soris is focusing in taking care of Miyuki and preparing a bath for himself.

Last edited by Teh Kitten´s Cat on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 33 times in total

Song of Myself
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Re: The Roleplaying Group

Post by Tolvo on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:40 pm

(( Just a heads up, generally you use quotations for dialogue.  Italics for thoughts, and just use normal formatting for character actions.  ))
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:41 pm

*Walks out from the large master bedroom of the Mansion to the balcony* Hm...Seems like more and more people keep moving here to those towns. *ghosts appears* What is it? ....Another person? Just scare them away like you ghost always do! *sits down on a table* Also have another bring me some tea. *waves 9 tails around and scratches fox ears* Ahh...I wonder what I should do today?

((Thanks for the tips Tolvo))

Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:43 pm

I wonder if Tolvo is going to post in this thread a lot.

"Hm, I don't know about this thread, I really don't trust any of you if sexual tension is allowed."

Walks out of the thread, probably never to return.

Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore on Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:18 pm

*Finishes by putting in the last box into the tent*

I should probably visit the owner of the mansion, seeing that I am now their neighbor

*Starts walking towards the giant mansion*

Song of Myself
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:28 pm

*Gets up from chair and heads back into the room* "Something feels off today...What?" Huh? *Feels neck* Where is my necklace? Ghosts! *small ghosts appear* You know where my necklace is?....In the entrance hall? Great...Also you chased that trespasser right?...Good. *starts to the door to the hall* Huh? Another one?....Watch him only. I want to personally remind these people why this mansion is called the Mansion of Lost Souls. *Readies claws* I am going to the stairs to the entrance hall.

(Too much?)

Chosen Undead

Post by Encore on Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:55 pm

*Stands in front of the Goldwing mansion, fidgeting for a while and knocks on the door*

It looks so ominous close up

Ohhh.

Song of Myself
    Mellekilla19
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Mellekilla19 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:57 pm

*She appears quietly behind Soris, the necklace around her Demonic Feline claws, her Twin cat tails curling around Soris's body as the glass in the room implodes from her appearing. Her twisted smile appeared infront of Soris as her body shifted places ever so slightly her Feline eyes staring daggers at Soris*
    So... This is your mansion right? *she moved her head slightly to the side breaking the clasp on the necklace with her claw, letting it fall to the floor* You should probably think of getting better Security. Was easy to get in.

(Too much?)

Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Ahh! Damnit! Who are you and how did you get in here! This mansion is off-limits!..*Grabs the necklace* Hmph! How dare you break this necklace! Now then...I was going to scare any trespasser...but now..Ahahahahah! I'll add another ghost here! Let me Soris Ice Godwing show you cat what a fox can do! *Shoots a barrage of danmaku and lunges at the catgirl

Chosen Undead

Post by Encore on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:06 pm

*Sees that the door is unlocked*

Hello? *Walks inside, slowly, as if considering not to do it at all*

Is anyone at home?

I hear a noise... I´ll walk towards the noise

Song of Myself
    Mellekilla19
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Mellekilla19 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:08 pm

*she shifts slightly and once again appears behind Soris a crooked laugh echoing around the room, she took a step forward slashing the back of Soris, sinking her claws in deep before taking a step back and reclining her claws back into her hands*
    I think i may toy with you a little *she crooked her head to the side a little before going to the window and leaping outside landing on all fours. She stood up quickly sending a small non lethal shot at the window she leaped from, yet again smirking wildly*

Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Ugh! That is it! Spirits of this mansion! *Ghosts appear en mass counting 100* Follow her! I want to know where she came from now! *Rubs back* I would go after her but I hear another here. What is going on today!? *Leaves to search for the noise*

Obsessed

Post by Mellekilla19 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:16 pm

*she scoffs a little leaping back to the window and sat there quietly watching Soris, She was most interested in Soris as she had heard much about the mansion from her home village. She started to sneak behind Soris keeping close enough to keep an eye on him but far away enough to stay out of danger as she was already starting to breath heavily*

Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:17 pm

*Goes towards the source of the sound*

A fox channeling magic? No just finished...

Hello! I am Kitty, call me Cat

Damn you brain! So tactless

*Starts to fidget and looks nervously at the master of the mansion*

Song of Myself
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:22 pm

....Another cat! Seems like my luck today is getting catpeople. First that catgirl and now you...Huh? He did not attack me? I wonder.. Hm..Interesting of you to greet me. Normally people would try to say some corny hero line and attack me or call me a demon. So cat...What brings you to this mansion of lost souls?.....*closes eyes and sighs and shouts* You know I did not just sent 100 ghost to random places right catgirl? Come on out!

Obsessed

Post by Mellekilla19 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:27 pm

*She moved her head to the side as she was still breathing heavily. She kept quiet enough and kept her ground in the door way, peaking around as she kept watching Soris, she spotted the other cat person as her ears twitched a little listening into what they were saying.*

Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Do you... want to fight?

*Gazing upon the great fox person, Cat could feel the noble blood running through his white body*

Think carefully now... No! Do not think at all... This person might be able to read minds

So... I just moved in, and I do not wish to fight, but I know secrets.

*Protracts the razor sharp, golden looking claws, and hides them behind back*

I just bought the land for sale a little bit away from here, you can see the tent where I live.

Song of Myself
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Excuse me Cat I have another...."guest" here. *walks the door where the catgirl is* I know you are here catgirl. I have ghosts watching everything that happens here. I won't attack you I promise. I can't risk fighting both..not without my necklace *Turns to the Cat* I won't fight you..not yet anyway....nice claws..but mine are sharper. *shows claws that look like wood can be cut through. Moves tails around in an happy...evil-like way*

Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:36 pm

*Watches quietly from the shadows*

This is getting interesting...

Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:39 pm

*Retracts the claws*

Uhhh... Mister owner... I made my claws myself... When I fight I do not use my claws very much, I use a secret thing...

*Looks around*

Can I help you with someting?

Song of Myself
    Mellekilla19
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Mellekilla19 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:43 pm

*She once again brang her claws out moving back a safe distance once again. She caught her breath though her hands shook a little as she was staying low to the ground in striking position, she spoke lowly keeping her eyes locked onto Soris*
    Can you call me Miyuki? Catgirl is.... Well... not my name. *she shifted a little on the floor as she had almost fell over, showing her exhaustion from shifting.*

Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:45 pm

*Leans forward with interest*
    You poor thing...
    *smiles*

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:48 pm

....Call me Soris Cat. You are the second..and hopefully last person here today. And there you are cat...I mean Miyuki. Now then....AH! *jumps back* Oh for the love of! Is there anyone else in my mansion today!? *Looks at Dibs* Who are you and can someone tell me the ghost I will eat for slacking off?!

(Too Fast)

Chosen Undead

Post by Encore on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:49 pm

*Notices that Dibs is there*

Hello, I am Kitty, or Cat, depends on your preference.

I just moved in, and I am looking for the catgirl...

*Turns around* Mister Soris and Catgirl!

Hello! *Runs up and tries to shake hand with Catgirl*

Song of Myself

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:38 pm