Eisen's builds

Eisen
    Casual
    Casual

Eisen's builds

Post by Eisen on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:35 pm

I quite enjoy making builds, despite the fact that I'm not the best at it so in order not to post all over the board every so often, I'm making my own thread for it. Any suggestions for improvements are welcome. 

// Will be progressively adding and adjusting builds.

PVP

Concepts:
    Ranger 60: http://mmdks.com/2qx9
    Daughter of Chaos 55: http://mmdks.com/2r68

Proven to work:

PVE

Hard-crit 125: http://mmdks.com/2ymx

Last edited by Eisen on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:44 am; edited 7 times in total
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Re: Eisen's builds

Post by LunarFog on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:51 pm

Hey there. Welcome to the build-ers club.  You should have a chat with this http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/u5419wall fabulous man.  He's working on a project pertaining with builds.  
    Also, that Ranger build could make better use of armor and rings.  For example:  

1.)I can guarantee you that you won't be using a hawk ring with the composite bow.

2.)Unless it's solely for looks, the eastern armor is really bad.

3.)A chaos bow with fire arrows is much stronger than any lightning bow.

4.)It's generally a bad thing to go above 40 stamina and 40 Vit(50 at the most)

It could easily be made much more powerful and/or brought down to a lower SL

Last edited by LunarFog on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Eisen
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Eisen on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:01 pm

Re-made. Armor combinations are mainly cosmetic, unless I need to poise through enemy's attacks.
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage on Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:09 pm

The fabulous man is here. And that looks fairly good, though if you put the Avelyn in the other hand, and worked in a dagger, you could still back stab people and keep in the general theme.

The Heretic was here twisted Mwa haha
    Eisen
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Eisen on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:29 am

The purpose of the Ranger build is to be ranged attacks only, that's why I don't want to put any melee weapons there.

Added my older WIP build - Daughter of Chaos. The main tactic behind that one is Power within - Toxic Mist - 2H Jumping attack (forward+R2) through the mist.
    Eisen
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Eisen on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:42 am

New PvE build up, calling it Hard-crit, mostly for the sake of playing like that. 

The level isn't really important in PvE build, so I set it up the way I did. I don't know whether Power Within drains percentage or set amount per second but still I went for max vitality to get a chance of survival in case I mess up + didn't really care for any other stats.
    Eisen
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Eisen on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:18 am

Okay, need a bit help with this one, since it's kind of a new build direction to me. I've always been wanting to make kind of a pure magic(-damage) build but I always messed up my stats or chose different path. 

So here goes - my 120 sorcerer: http://mmdks.com/2zpi

Any suggestions for it?
    Laveidem

Post by Laveidem on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:24 am

Dragon Breath isn't the most reliable spell to use.

Eisen
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Eisen on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:39 am

Laveidem wrote:Dragon Breath isn't the most reliable spell to use.

Put it there mostly just because I could. If there's something better to replace it with, I  may do so.
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:22 pm

I changed a few things with this build. First off, you have no poise. No matter how many flips you can pull off you can still be easily stunlocked by a simple rapier or dagger while you swing that greatsword. So I gave you a Moonlight Butterfly Horn, but Velka's rapier would also do good, and with the extra weight and less strength requirement I gave you a better shield to poke behind and 6 poise so that you can at least tank one hit from a rapier while still keeping some cosmetics of your build. You might want to have 9 poise for two-hand rapiers or daggers. I also gave you Dark Orb. People underestimate it so much. So, so much. Use Dark Orb when you run close up to someone, and they will think you are casting Dark Bead, so they will immedietly dodge. Getting confused, they will usually dodge once again, and if you are close rarely do they manage to dodge Dark Orb. Do the same thing maybe just one more time, and right when they think you are going to cast Dark Orb again switch to Dark Bead to surprise them. If you do it right you just got three straight hits with heavily powered magic.

http://mmdks.com/2zq3

Some side notes is to pretty much only use Dragon Breath while you are not locked on, only use CSS at very long range or when they are running, and good luck managing to hit someone with those pursuers.

The Heretic was here twisted Mwa haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:00 pm