Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
DxV04
Brokewilly
SirArchmage
Encore
SadPanda
Latitoast
Lord of Ash
Soris Ice Goldwing
Kiva the wanderer
divinebeanpole
14 posters

The Ongoing Tournament - Who's the Steezyest? DARK SOULS NPC Cosplay Tourney (XBOX360)

Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Ongoing Tournament - Who's the Steezyest? DARK SOULS NPC Cosplay Tourney (XBOX360)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ongoing Tournament - Who's the Steezyest? DARK SOULS NPC Cosplay Tourney (XBOX360)

Post by Latitoast Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:48 pm

The Black Knight shall not let anyone cross any bridges.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

The Ongoing Tournament - Who's the Steezyest? DARK SOULS NPC Cosplay Tourney (XBOX360)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ongoing Tournament - Who's the Steezyest? DARK SOULS NPC Cosplay Tourney (XBOX360)

Post by Encore Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:55 pm

I was invited, but I am a PSN player.

Nope.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Latitoast wrote:The Black Knight shall not let anyone cross any bridges.
    Idea! The Silver Knight will shoot the greatbow and be hated for knocking people to their death.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:
    Latitoast wrote:The Black Knight shall not let anyone cross any bridges.
    Idea! The Silver Knight will shoot the greatbow and be hated for knocking people to their death.
    And the White Knight will tell them they're being unfair and need to stop taking the game so seriously.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:21 pm

I figured that there would be Silver and Black Knights in a cosplay competition. wtf is a white knight

Soris and Latitoast, let me know if you want to stick to those NPCs, Ill add you on the OP

Would it be wrong If I wanted to enter a competition myself?!
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:23 pm

divinebeanpole wrote:I figured that there would be Silver and Black Knights in a cosplay competition. wtf is a white knight

Soris and Latitoast, let me know if you want to stick to those NPCs, Ill add you on the OP

Would it be wrong If I wanted to enter a competition myself?!
    White Knight = someone who tries to right every wrong in the world.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Yeah I could sign up for a silver knight. That set is easy to get and I always to invade and be a third archer in Anor Londo.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:40 pm

Alrighty Soris, got you down as a Silver Knight (Swordsman/Archer)

Im thinking of coming as either Shiva or Lautrec if you guys dont mind me participating in my own event. I will back out or serve as a steady backup combatant if need be

Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:25 pm

My arty usrs a bow too is that a problem?
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Kiva the wanderer wrote:My arty usrs a bow too is that a problem?
    I see no problem with "extras" like bows or spells. I would just say that everyone must include what their NPC actually carries

For example, you Kiva, would be rocking Artys armor, your choice Cleansing Greatshield or Greatshield of Artorias, one of his 3 swords (Abyss, cursed, or uncursed), and probably a talisman ( Bossfight includes Karmic Justice/WoG looking magic)

Obviously there needs to be some leeway here, but a discussion for any specific rules is certainly welcome
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:44 pm

My arty has no castings and doesnt use shield for fast roll he uses dark hand though is that ok?
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Yess......Everyone post their cosplay builds on here......Feed my catalog of builds......Feed it I say!
    The Eye The Eye
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:01 pm

Hmmmm.... sounds like some fun.I will check the dates and think of cos-play build I could use. I'll check out the previous posts to get an idea of where everyone is going with this.

Thanx for the invite - nuff respect Proper Bow !!!
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Kiva the wanderer wrote:My arty has no castings and doesnt use shield for fast roll he uses dark hand though is that ok?

Didnt think about that, but Dark Hand would be most appropriate for him actually with his crippled hand, also considering what the dark hand is and where it comes from. Its fine with me!

Edit: again, we are Cosplaying for **** and giggles, but lets pretend there is an invisible line which we do not cross. Examples of things I DON'T want to see would be:
    Havel wearing a DWGR, Lautrec not using FaP and RTSR, Silver Knights rocking katanas, etc..

Last edited by divinebeanpole on Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Cool thanks
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Can we arrange this fir the week after this one? Im staying at my girls for the weekend.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:06 pm

We shall see my friend, I want to gather what time is best for everyone. I am leaning towards next weekend tho, its more likely to be a bigger event that way.

By the way, if anyone needs specific weapons or armors for the NPC they choose, I have lots I can give away. I also suggest you pay a visit to the Invader Trader Store of Wonders (link on the OP), lots of good folks willing to help there
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:40 pm

im oolice
    (or however you spell her name)

Oh wait. she is not evil
    Yea I can be patches.
    is thatok?? hahaha
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:52 pm

DxV04 wrote:im oolice
    (or however you spell her name)

Oh wait. she is not evil
    Yea I can be patches.
    is thatok?? hahaha
    The evil thing doesnt matter DxV, be whoever your dark little heart desires.

I thought/think the 4 knights of Gwyn would be a fun team, but theres no set good vs evil theme. How could you tell anyway?! We really dont know who is "good" and who isnt in this game lore-wise, we just know who fights who

Do you mean Dusk of Oolacile? That would be a nice mix up since we mostly have melee combatants so far

divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:20 pm

SadPanda, I am still not over the fact that we just randomly ran into each other in the Burg. I was simply buying some Repair Powder!! Pure craziness haha, we werent even Xbox friends yet when it happened
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:38 pm

divinebeanpole wrote:SadPanda, I am still not over the fact that we just randomly ran into each other in the Burg. I was simply buying some Repair Powder!! Pure craziness haha, we werent even Xbox friends yet when it happened
    Yeah lol, I run into a lot of forum people in the Burg.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:32 am

This is literally what happened, since I didnt recognize your gamertag:

Got invaded, invader bows, so I bow back. Match is going normally, then out of nowhere... My unlocked greatsword's running 2hr1 is parried (wahhht, this has happened to me a small handful of times only before). ::Wow, that was either very lucky or extremely skilled:: I thought . Fight continues, I think Im doing fairly well... only to be ended by another parry on the first 1hr1 I attempt. ::Dude, this guy is great, let me invite him to the forums::

only to find out I've been fighting "The Strongest"

Look Skyward Ultimate Looks Skyward Look Skyward
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:35 am

divinebeanpole wrote:This is literally what happened, since I didnt recognize your gamertag:

Got invaded, invader bows, so I bow back. Match is going normally, then out of nowhere... My unlocked greatsword's running 2hr1 is parried (wahhht, this has happened to me a small handful of times only before). ::Wow, that was either very lucky or extremely skilled:: I thought . Fight continues, I think Im doing fairly well... only to be ended by another parry on the first 1hr1 I attempt. ::Dude, this guy is great, let me invite him to the forums::

only to find out I've been fighting "The Strongest"

Look Skyward Ultimate Looks Skyward Look Skyward
    This is the greatest thing I have ever read, [(maybe) *exclusive to the forums*, I may be exaggerating]
    lol
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:00 am

Our dueling has been incredibly epic thus far, very tight close matches almost every time
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:41 am

divinebeanpole wrote:Our dueling has been incredibly epic thus far, very tight close matches almost every time
    Very, very GG's. Had you been in the tournament Sunday I probably wouldn't have been able to trump you. But again, Women > Video Games.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:57 pm