Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
StiffNipples
Tanklord
drdrack
Dr__Awkward
PaPaSmVrf
TheAshenPhantom
Dibsville
ResIsBestStat
Soris Ice Goldwing
ERDRIVER
Werdax
Seignar
GrinTwist
Uparkaam
Encore
WaffleGuy
tonberryking01
Leeidan
AnCapaillMor
Marino.
Latitoast
HereticForLife
26 posters

Your Most Humiliating Souls Moment

tonberryking01
    tonberryking01
    Addicted
    Addicted

Your Most Humiliating Souls Moment - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Humiliating Souls Moment

Post by tonberryking01 Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:27 am

Look Skyward I'm SO facepalming right now. Been trying for days to find gargoyles co-op with my new sunbro character, and the only time I've been summoned I was afk. I noticed just in time to see the announcement that the host was killed. I can just picture him gesturing at me to get my attention before heading for the boss alone. So sorry dude! worried
    StiffNipples
    StiffNipples
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Your Most Humiliating Souls Moment - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Humiliating Souls Moment

Post by StiffNipples Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:13 am

Oh boy, where to begin haha

Showing off in Co-op versing the 4 Kings, took the 'quick way' down to the Abyss and hit the last ledge on the way down the middle of the spiral staircase, insta killing me.

Resting at a bonfire with the SoA on my head whilst trying to farm for a Channelers Trident. Went and got a drink and came back to my guy standing near the bonfire with a bloodstain of 0/0 next to me. Few hundred thousand souls and 80ish Humanity gone.

Dying 3 or 4 times in a row to Pinwheel Look Skyward

IN MY DEFENSE it was on my naked, SL1 Crossbow only character....but still...so shameful Prostration
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:04 am

coming out of bonfire room in undead burg, locking onto soldier on steps beside archer. He decides to suicide jump and I follow cause I tried to hit him but failed.
    Exequim
    Exequim
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Exequim Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Got a Hubris Check when fighting a titanite Demon. I thought I was tough **** and was going to dodge and flip around. It did an "unpredictable" move and spun around and did the sweep attack. Dealing full damage and killing me.
    MosquitoPower
    MosquitoPower
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MosquitoPower Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:30 am

This one is tough to explain via text,

Start at firelink, go on path up to start of underground watery path to female undead merchant.
    There is that one hollow on the stares near the rat with no argo.
    That hollow has a tendency to do a flying jump at you from the top of the stares.

When in a rush I have on multiple times fallen off the cliff as the in game camera spins wildly around as that hollow flies past me.

But the gold standard is falling off a cliff in co-op.
    Nothing makes me feel more like a noob that getting killed... by nothing.

I also second Exequim statement on the titanite demons. They have a surprise 1 hit KO ready for any player at any time....
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:38 pm

i was pvping and i did a gesture....fell off a cliff and my souls weren't there anymore:00013:(tears)
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:38 pm

i was pvping and i did a gesture....fell off a cliff and my souls weren't there anymore:00013:(tears)
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:39 pm

i double posted without even knowing amazing
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:59 pm

I think one time I got up to use the bathroom, and when I came back I had walked off a cliff.

I picked up my bloodstain, which was empty, and realized I had walked off the cliff multiple times and lost all my souls and humanity.

Ever since then I always quit to the menu whenever I get up to do something, even if it's a short thing like grabbing a drink or watching a 30 second video.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 pm