Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Jansports
Forum Pirate
SadPanda
The_Red_Drifter
Ghadis_God
Soris Ice Goldwing
goober0331
Wilkinson3424
reim0027
GrinTwist
Bleeding_Katana
divinebeanpole
Kiva the wanderer
Sentiel
AnCapaillMor
jaythibodeau
Eko
RANT
LagStab
23 posters

Hardest Build for you to fight in PvP (and give tips how to overcome)

Werdax
    Werdax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Hardest Build for you to fight in PvP  (and  give tips how to overcome) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hardest Build for you to fight in PvP (and give tips how to overcome)

Post by Werdax Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:45 am

Jansports wrote:I love running attacks. Seriously learn to parry every running attack, kats and rapiers particularly, though curved swords are also pretty high priority.

But once you start parrying running attacks, the whole world is your oyster.

I've actually been having issues with a certain very very good UGS swinger. I think the biggest issue is I'm getting out patienced. But it feels like I can't do anything aggressive against that greatsword least I eat all kinds of absurd damage.
    Careless UGS users are fairly easy. The patient users, however, are troublesome. A good UGS user won't attack until he/she knows that you are in a position, where you won't consider parrying (or at least assume you won't). My tactic is to frighten them with a shotel, but of course the thing about shotels, is the fact that they are so short. This will give the opponent an opening to attack and stunlock you. I've found that a kick and a fast weapon (straightsword, curved sword, etc) works great when they attempt to land an attack, assuming you won't risk parrying it.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Hardest Build for you to fight in PvP  (and  give tips how to overcome) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hardest Build for you to fight in PvP (and give tips how to overcome)

Post by LunarFog Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:53 am

I usually got wrecked by magic spammers, of course, those were juts because of lag though.  So really my hardest to fight build would be.....um.....shoot I can't think of one.   Katana buffed people were kinda hard.  but I usually just switched to a crest shield and waited it out.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:13 am