Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
WaffleGuy
Shakie666
6 posters

Is there a good co-op spot at sl120?

Shakie666
    Shakie666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Is there a good co-op spot at sl120? Empty Is there a good co-op spot at sl120?

Post by Shakie666 Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Well, is there? I have wanted to do some co-op with a build such as this, but I don't know where i'll get summoned, except the forest, which I would prefer to avoid if possible.

In case you're wondering why I chose that armour setup, I've tried for something functional that still looks cool (seriously, that steel chestpiece just looks sick).

EDIT: If you can improve the build at all, feel free to post it. I initially tried to get the DGA and havel's greatshield while still mid-rolling, though that was asking a bit much I think.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Is there a good co-op spot at sl120? Empty Re: Is there a good co-op spot at sl120?

Post by WaffleGuy Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:08 pm

I don't know much about the high level summonings, but might I suggest something?

I think you can switch out your helmet with the Cleric Helm. It's grey metal and might blend in more than the Black Iron Helm. (You can take one point from END and put it elsewhere).

From what I hear, sl 125 is the most popular SL for PVP, but probably for summoning in general too.
    So you can put more points for an extra attunement slot, or put points into DEX so you can weild more weapons (Like Greatsword --> swings a bit faster than your DGM).
    Shakie666
    Shakie666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Is there a good co-op spot at sl120? Empty Re: Is there a good co-op spot at sl120?

Post by Shakie666 Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:16 pm

The black iron helm blends in with the steel chestpiece really well (even though its 'black' iron they're almost the same colour). Plus, the cleric helm has an open face, which wouldn't really be a good idea for a real knight. Finally, that would take me below 77 poise, which would be useful if I get invaded.

The greatsword is inferior to the zweihander IMO, as well as looking retarded (seriously, Tarkus? Not even a crossguard?) Both the zwei and the GS are more quality weapons anyway. In fact, even 40/40, they do less damage than the DGM, which can still stunlock despite its slower swing speed. If you can handle the weight, the DGM is far superior to any other UGS as far as i'm concerned.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Artorias/Kalameet, Ornstein and Smough, Four Kings, Nito, Seath, and Township/Manus all have decent traffic at certain times of the day for SL 120.

The only issue is, sometimes you'll get summoned by gankers for PvP, but you can just black crystal out of those worlds.
    Shakie666
    Shakie666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Shakie666 Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:28 pm

Tolvo wrote:Artorias/Kalameet, Ornstein and Smough, Four Kings, Nito, Seath, and Township/Manus all have decent traffic at certain times of the day for SL 120.

The only issue is, sometimes you'll get summoned by gankers for PvP, but you can just black crystal out of those worlds.

Strange, I just tried doing some O&S co-op at what I think is the ideal sl(55), and it was pretty much dead. Though it is a bit late now. I might have to save co-op for when my exams are over.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:36 pm

It all depends on the time of day, generally the biggest times are when school let's out in certain areas, generally Japan and America. So when it reaches like 3-6PM American time zones generally, you'll see an influx. The Japanese school times I'm not sure of, but that's just what I hear from Japanese players.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:44 pm

Current time in Japan is GMT + 9 hours. So right now it would be around 12 am I believe and it would be Monday. I think school days for most in Japan are 8 am to 3 or 3:30 pm. So 4 over there might be when the most traffic for players.

For Americans, at least from what I'm seeing here there is a 13-15 hour difference. So I believe it would be through the hours of 1 am to 3 am for most Americans to be the time when more players from Japan would log on for co-op late at night.

Tolvo already mentioned the places you can co-op too and I don't think I can add anymore to that. So I would try, depending on where you live, somewhere past the hour of 12 am or later on in the day at around 3 pm or 4 pm.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:54 pm

I'm gonna miss worldwide players. Gonna suck.
    Looking Glass Mind
    Looking Glass Mind
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Looking Glass Mind Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Odinbear wrote:I'm gonna miss worldwide players. Gonna suck.

So much this.

Is there a good co-op spot at sl120? 1330857165

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:20 am