Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Oh_the_Humanity
skarekrow13
crbngville2
Saturday-Saint
Serious_Much
Back Lot Basher
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Myztyrio
cerealaire
Dusk Soul
Sargerus
tooots
RANT
TouchMyGrundel
Soris Ice Goldwing
GrinTwist
Encore
chaos4ever181
22 posters

Which "nex gen" console are you getting if Dark Souls II does go "next gen" along with PS3/360?

Poll

Which "next gen" console are you getting if Dark Souls II goes "next gen"?

[ 2 ]
    Which "nex gen" console are you getting if Dark Souls II does go "next gen" along with PS3/360? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Which "nex gen" console are you getting if Dark Souls II does go "next gen" along with PS3/360? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [3%] 
    [ 39 ]
    Which "nex gen" console are you getting if Dark Souls II does go "next gen" along with PS3/360? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap51%Which "nex gen" console are you getting if Dark Souls II does go "next gen" along with PS3/360? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [51%] 
    [ 16 ]
    Which "nex gen" console are you getting if Dark Souls II does go "next gen" along with PS3/360? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Which "nex gen" console are you getting if Dark Souls II does go "next gen" along with PS3/360? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 19 ]
    Which "nex gen" console are you getting if Dark Souls II does go "next gen" along with PS3/360? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Which "nex gen" console are you getting if Dark Souls II does go "next gen" along with PS3/360? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [25%] 

Total Votes: 76
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Which "nex gen" console are you getting if Dark Souls II does go "next gen" along with PS3/360? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which "nex gen" console are you getting if Dark Souls II does go "next gen" along with PS3/360?

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Sargerus wrote:FROM already said it they have NO PLANS for next-gen versions of DkSII.
    Someone need to stick this warning somewhere in the forums for easy view.

Yeah thats what I thought.If you have a link of this that would be great happy
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Which "nex gen" console are you getting if Dark Souls II does go "next gen" along with PS3/360? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which "nex gen" console are you getting if Dark Souls II does go "next gen" along with PS3/360?

Post by Dibsville Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:49 pm

They said in the interview that they have no plans for releasing it on the PS4 and Xbox One, but things change quickly so they may release it on them at some point.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Either way this turns out I am sure most of us are the buying the game when it comes. Whether or not it comes to next gen really is FROM's choice and who knows, maybe they will release it for next gen later.
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Dibsville wrote:They said in the interview that they have no plans for releasing it on the PS4 and Xbox One, but things change quickly so they may release it on them at some point.

Very true. Nothings set in stone.
    Im just fantasising about what the PS4 can do and how fuc*ing amazing the next Souls game will be when they fully take advantage of the next-gen hardware. 
    DS_Dene
    DS_Dene
    Casual
    Casual

Post by DS_Dene Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:48 pm

Ps3 and Ps4 for me.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Lol at those poll numbers. laughing

It's almost like all those gifs.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Hahaha!

Xbox One

Get it? Because they got one poll vote...
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:16 pm

I would feel bad but the Xbox One deserves that 1%
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:26 pm

Why checked that?

*Begins manhunt*

There shall be no survivors*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:14 am