Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Havels ring & ring of F&P

Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Havels ring & ring of F&P Empty Havels ring & ring of F&P

Post by Odinbear Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:43 pm

Currently sl95, primarily a strength build with 39 END took my dex up to the min 18 to try duel wielding theBKGS & BK halberd ( was duel wielding the giants halberd and the Lucerne). Toon primarily only wears gloves and legs, likes to fast roll. He is wearing both Havel's ring and Ring of Favor and Protection. He is only able to wear about 5.2 units of gear and still fast roll. Current setup only gives me 11 poise.
    I tried putting the Wolf ring, in place of Havel's but really couldn't put anything together that could fast roll.
    Here's the question...
    I'd like to switch out the Ring of F&P. For the Wolf ring. Would havels be enough to allow fast rolling with at least 5 units of gear equipped ?
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Havels ring & ring of F&P Empty Re: Havels ring & ring of F&P

Post by LunarFog Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Ever try using mugenmonkey to calculate that for you?
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:01 pm

LunarFog wrote:Ever try using mugenmonkey to calculate that for you?

This place you mention, will tell me if losing the ring of F&P will be worth it?
    or am I gonna gets shot off the ledge when I stop to check it out?
    Link it, could ya?
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:06 pm

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/

The Dark Souls calculator.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Odinbear Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Latitoast wrote:https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/

Thanks

Using it. If I remove the ring of F&P, add Wolf ring, I cannot fast roll, unless I bump End up to 44 and remove my head gear. Leaves me with just the 40 poise of the ring. Seems worth it, but do I need poise in PVP. ( never really worried about it, but something I read today said it was needed)
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:39 pm

Odinbear wrote:
    Latitoast wrote:https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/

Thanks

Using it. If I remove the ring of F&P, add Wolf ring, I cannot fast roll, unless I bump End up to 44 and remove my head gear. Leaves me with just the 40 poise of the ring. Seems worth it, but do I need poise in PVP. ( never really worried about it, but something I read today said it was needed)

You probably should have at least a small amount of poise, but I play with no Poise, so I can not do anything.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:10 pm

that's my bk build and you could do something like this? http://mmdks.com/2nbd
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Odinbear Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:36 pm

RANT wrote:that's my bk build and you could do something like this? http://mmdks.com/2nbd

No idea how to get a link to the build I just did on the monkey, but it looks very similar to yours at sl99

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:05 pm