Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Dibsville
mr_no_face
cerealaire
TouchMyGrundel
SadPanda
9 posters

More Transformation Forms!

SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

More Transformation Forms! Empty More Transformation Forms!

Post by SadPanda Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Alright, so after farming for about 5 hours yesterday I finally got the dragon torso and Path of the Dragon +3. And I must say, I have a huge transformation fetish now winking

I'm not going to lie, the dragon covenant is disappointing, if you don't think so you're lying to yourself. It's located in a completely optional area, after going through an optional area. And possibly the coolest thing sucks! The breath! I really wanted to mow down invaders with mighty dragon flames but I just chip their health for 4 damage...

But back on topic, Dark Souls II should have more transformations. Like the egghead for example, most people get rid of it unless they are trolling, etc. But I Think there should be something like egghead, which is a parasite at first, but it takes half of your souls into a bank. Once you reach a certain amount, BAM. You can transform at will into a badass havoc-wreaking monster!

Now come to think of it, I came up with a new class that would fit this well, called Demon Apostle. I'll put the details in a separate thread with a TL;DR version for people who don't want to waste 3 minutes:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t22308-very-unique-classes-characters-you-want-to-see#461381

TouchMyGrundel

More Transformation Forms! Empty Re: More Transformation Forms!

Post by TouchMyGrundel Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:30 am

I would like a Werewolf transformation in a Dark Souls game. It would be bad ***.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:39 am

TouchMyGrundel wrote:I would like a Werewolf transformation in a Dark Souls game. It would be bad ***.
    Eh, there's already a dragon, and that has a plus over werewolves.

Now transforming into a minor capra, asylum, or taurus demon? THAT would be badass.

Capra for speed, taurus for strength, asylum for endurance?
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:55 am

a black knight type of demon would be baddass also
    mr_no_face
    mr_no_face
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by mr_no_face Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:24 am

SadPanda wrote:
    TouchMyGrundel wrote:I would like a Werewolf transformation in a Dark Souls game. It would be bad ***.
    Eh, there's already a dragon, and that has a plus over werewolves.

Now transforming into a minor capra, asylum, or taurus demon? THAT would be badass.

Capra for speed, tuarus for strength, asylum for endurance?

more like asylum for tank xD but i agree and since dual wielding is going to be a big deal the minie capra demon would be intense xO but I'd love to see if crystal people return . a crystal transformation. and for a deathly cov i want to see my person zombify even more so than just hollowing and maybe even become a skeleton knight that resembles the ones in Demon's Souls
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:29 am

The breathe is an amazing finisher because it scales with your Soul Level. It's like an infinite Fire Surge. Whenever I see someone using that breath, it takes everything in my power not to get hit by it. A good dragon build will use the breath when its opponent is almost dead, that way it can apply pressure. Try attacking in the middle of the dragon breathe to throw people off.

On-Topic: I don't really want any more transformations in DkS2. I think we're fine with one. 2+ would be insane as they'd have to add more farming spots for something that may or may not be used.
    mr_no_face
    mr_no_face
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by mr_no_face Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:41 am

this is true ^ I would be perfectly happy if they just Amped up the Dragon transformation happy maybe add a tail whip stone ;o or just make it the kick replacement
    tonberryking01
    tonberryking01
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by tonberryking01 Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Have they confirmed that we'll be able to be a dragon in DkS2? I would love more transformation options, but at this point I'm just hoping there's still at least one.

A crow one could look awesome. Like those harpy followers of Velka, but far more awesome than them.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:14 pm

wat... the dragon breath scales with your soul level....? since when?
    chaos4ever181
    chaos4ever181
    Regular
    Regular

Post by chaos4ever181 Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Mines' simple: Turn into a winged black devil-like creature. When I do the complicated jump function, I should go farther and higher in my jump. My unarmed combat should be powerful, only if it's with no weapons on hand. My strong unarmed attack works like the Dark Hand from Dark Souls I. My characters' heath will be harder to degrade. When my health goes down, I revive with a second chance, but I revive with the current items equipped from the last transformation (Demon-fied character goes unarmed. He dies, gets second chance as a human, but I still have my weapons unequipped), making some bosses harder for using such a double edged sword.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:32 pm

chaos4ever181 wrote:Mines' simple: Turn into a winged black devil-like creature. When I do the complicated jump function, I should go farther and higher in my jump. My unarmed combat should be powerful, only if it's with no weapons on hand. My strong unarmed attack works like the Dark Hand from Dark Souls I. My characters' heath will be harder to degrade. When my health goes down, I revive with a second chance, but I revive with the current items equipped from the last transformation (Demon-fied character goes unarmed. He dies, gets second chance as a human, but I still have my weapons unequipped), making some bosses harder for using such a double edged sword.
    Sounds cool, but a little OP IMO.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:36 pm