Counter build to Lifehunt?

Kuskah

Counter build to Lifehunt?

Post by Kuskah on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:51 am

What would be an effective matchup against a Lifehunt build, without having to focus on Bleed res.? I was thinking maybe magic but I haven't done all that much PvP yet so I'd rather hear some advice from more experienced players before I go and build certain way.
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Re: Counter build to Lifehunt?

Post by RANT on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:30 am

anything that can outreach it, the halberd would be a good choice.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Parry builds for one.

People are usually aggressive in order to activate bleed. Aggressive tends to mean they're attacking a lot, so if you get good with parrying....

Another key against bleed users is that if you roll right as it activates then it won't take off any health.

SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:38 pm

LunarFog wrote:Parry builds for one.

People are usually aggressive in order to activate bleed. Aggressive tends to mean they're attacking a lot, so if you get good with parrying....

Another key against bleed users is that if you roll right as it activates then it won't take off any health.
    This, combined with the fact that unless you use a bleed weapon against them, they won't be able to roll out of their own bleed. They will probably have red moss, so you can roll out of the bleed whenever it happens then attack them when they use the moss. Also, it is a scythe, when they miss it leaves them open. And the two hand attacks make them very, very open to back stabs.

The Heretic was here twisted Mwa haha
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:58 pm

Any build with a decent bleed weapon of it's own. Because they'll be building up their own bleed, if you took a GT or Chaos Blade to them, they'll either have to slow down their offense OR take a bleed that can't be rolled. (if their swing activates bleed they can't use I frames to stop the damage) While you can simply trade and roll the bleed damage.

The Bloodshield is actually not a bad shield at all for 3.0 for weight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:25 am