Dragon Scales SL ~65 (SOLVED)

    Share
    avatar
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 900
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2013-04-20

    Dragon Scales SL ~65 (SOLVED)

    Post by SadPanda on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:21 pm

    I need any amount of dragon scales. 1 or 99 I don't mind. I just need some, this farming will kill me Prostration

    Willing to trade.


    Last edited by SadPanda on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Well What is it mastr of downboats Well What is it
    edjier dan a knife
    Xbox GT: Gapestation
    avatar
    MacDragon65
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 27
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-07-19
    Location : U.S.A.

    Re: Dragon Scales SL ~65 (SOLVED)

    Post by MacDragon65 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:38 am

    What system are you on?

    I'd be willing to trade some scales for Soul of Sif, Priscilla's Dagger or Moonlight Greatsword. I think I have around 10 on my SL55 character on PS3.


    _________________
    XBL: MacDragon65; PSN: MacDragon65
    avatar
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 900
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2013-04-20

    Re: Dragon Scales SL ~65 (SOLVED)

    Post by SadPanda on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:15 pm

    MacDragon65 wrote:What system are you on?

    I'd be willing to trade some scales for Soul of Sif, Priscilla's Dagger or Moonlight Greatsword. I think I have around 10 on my SL55 character on PS3.
    Sorry man, I ended up just farming for them all. I'm on Xbox anyway. Thanks though!


    _________________
    Well What is it mastr of downboats Well What is it
    edjier dan a knife
    Xbox GT: Gapestation
    avatar
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4317
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2013-05-12
    Age : 20
    Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

    Re: Dragon Scales SL ~65 (SOLVED)

    Post by Encore on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:51 pm



    SadPanda wrote:
    MacDragon65 wrote:What system are you on?

    I'd be willing to trade some scales for Soul of Sif, Priscilla's Dagger or Moonlight Greatsword. I think I have around 10 on my SL55 character on PS3.
    Sorry man, I ended up just farming for them all. I'm on Xbox anyway. Thanks though!

    Diligent aren´t you ^^


    _________________
    It is all like the repeating drip of thickening oil...

    Song of Myself
    avatar
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 129
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Age : 18
    Location : School

    Re: Dragon Scales SL ~65 (SOLVED)

    Post by Demon Slayer on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:52 pm

    are you willing to join me?

    Link in my signature biggrin


    _________________
    Mr Wolf -I solve problems-
    avatar
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4317
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2013-05-12
    Age : 20
    Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

    Re: Dragon Scales SL ~65 (SOLVED)

    Post by Encore on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:06 pm

    Join us! Join Us Join us!


    _________________
    It is all like the repeating drip of thickening oil...

    Song of Myself
    avatar
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 900
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2013-04-20

    Re: Dragon Scales SL ~65 (SOLVED)

    Post by SadPanda on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:10 pm

    Alright, sure! I've really been enjoying dragon form. how dew i jone?!


    _________________
    Well What is it mastr of downboats Well What is it
    edjier dan a knife
    Xbox GT: Gapestation
    avatar
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4317
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2013-05-12
    Age : 20
    Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

    Re: Dragon Scales SL ~65 (SOLVED)

    Post by Encore on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:13 pm

    SadPanda wrote:Alright, sure! I've really been enjoying dragon form. how dew i jone?!

    Apply for it here:

    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t18708p75-path-s-of-the-dragon-s-cabal-covenant-looking-for-brothers

    I joined newly. Join us and let´s hunt for glorious Dragon Scales.


    _________________
    It is all like the repeating drip of thickening oil...

    Song of Myself
    avatar
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 900
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2013-04-20

    Re: Dragon Scales SL ~65 (SOLVED)

    Post by SadPanda on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:15 pm

    Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:
    SadPanda wrote:Alright, sure! I've really been enjoying dragon form. how dew i jone?!

    Apply for it here:

    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t18708p75-path-s-of-the-dragon-s-cabal-covenant-looking-for-brothers

    I joined newly. Join us and let´s hunt for glorious Dragon Scales.
    Hurrah Hurrah Hurrah


    _________________
    Well What is it mastr of downboats Well What is it
    edjier dan a knife
    Xbox GT: Gapestation

    Sponsored content

    Re: Dragon Scales SL ~65 (SOLVED)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:35 am