Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
TheMeInTeam
VaDoom
Kyuseishu
Marino.
nines rodriguez
Mellekilla19
Ghadis_God
ICEFANG
Latitoast
raecor14
divinebeanpole
CrackSouls
KrazykevS10
Juutas
GrinTwist
Jansports
SirArchmage
mugenis4real
22 posters

My Favorite Sword Is Great Combustion.

Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

My Favorite Sword Is Great Combustion. - Page 2 Empty Re: My Favorite Sword Is Great Combustion.

Post by Seignar Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:20 pm

RANT wrote:vow of silence=dead
    How many people use Vow of Silence and how many people are completely incapable of surviving 30 seconds?
    LagStab
    LagStab
    Regular
    Regular

My Favorite Sword Is Great Combustion. - Page 2 Empty Re: My Favorite Sword Is Great Combustion.

Post by LagStab Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:22 pm

My favorite sword is a Shotel.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Seignar wrote:
    How many people use Vow of Silence and how many people are completely incapable of surviving 30 seconds?

i do and not sure about other people but 30 secs is more than enough time to kill someone that has no means of attack.
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:46 pm

Thanks for all the love, fear, and reviews guys! big hug

If your on PS3, you might catch me using this build in the Undead Burg for the next few weeks! Duel
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:36 pm

mugenis4real wrote:Thanks for all the love, fear, and reviews guys! big hug

If your on PS3, you might catch me using this build in the Undead Burg for the next few weeks! Duel
    YES! Thank god! I don't need to face you. For once in my life I am thankful for having an xbox, as I do not need to face your fiery wrath. I am not sure my mental stability can handle that. And I suggest going with the build people suggested that added a gold tracer and bow. Keep the 24 Combusts and 24 Black flame, because that is sure to grant you some of that delicious, delicious hatemail.
    Kyuseishu
    Kyuseishu
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Kyuseishu Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:04 am

LoL didn't think about that.
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 am

Kyuseishu wrote:
    LoL didn't think about that.

If you get rid of sunlight shield in favor of grass crest, crest, or dragon crest shield you can run a dagger or bandit's knife and keep fast roll on this same build. If someone's running vow of silence menu-swap in a hornet ring and gooooo fishing!

If you're willing to come down 2 attunement slots you can also easily run an estoc and with those stats a hornet-boosted estoc would flatten people.
    Lmaousine
    Lmaousine
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Lmaousine Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:44 am

Black Knight shield seems like a major obstacle for this build, even if you do use black flame.
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:55 am

Lmaousine wrote:Black Knight shield seems like a major obstacle for this build, even if you do use black flame.

All the more reason to run a dagger or bandit's knife lol. If you see it you can switch pyro to off hand, and kick + combust My Favorite Sword Is Great Combustion. - Page 2 1866257299. At 45 dex you'll land it in time and the criticals from these weapons will hurt very, very badly.

I emphasize this because he can do it without changing his stats at all, just by dumping the sunlight shield.
    Lmaousine
    Lmaousine
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Lmaousine Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:41 pm

TheMeInTeam wrote:
    Lmaousine wrote:Black Knight shield seems like a major obstacle for this build, even if you do use black flame.

All the more reason to run a dagger or bandit's knife lol. If you see it you can switch pyro to off hand, and kick + combust My Favorite Sword Is Great Combustion. - Page 2 1866257299. At 45 dex you'll land it in time and the criticals from these weapons will hurt very, very badly.

I emphasize this because he can do it without changing his stats at all, just by dumping the sunlight shield.
    And spears? What about the silver knight spear? Lots of pyros hate spears because they can poke while keeping away from Black Flame/Great Combust
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:43 pm

Lmaousine wrote:
    TheMeInTeam wrote:

And spears? What about the silver knight spear? Lots of pyros hate spears because they can poke while keeping away from Black Flame/Great Combust

Block or deliberately poise tank it and trade. It's not perfect but if you time it right with 45 dex you can trade easily enough and with the multipliers you can outdamage even leo ring. Unless they have high poise they'll get stunned by the black flame easily too.

I thought about suggesting that he himself use a spear, but he doesn't have the endurance to use it repeatedly and they weigh too much, whereas daggers with high critical make more sense on a build like this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:54 am