I am ashamed

    Share
    avatar
    Gundragon

    Posts : 3
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 25
    Location : US/North Carolina

    I am ashamed

    Post by Gundragon on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:14 pm

    I am ashamed. I'm probably the only person who has trouble beating Seath the Scaleless. I'm not going after his tail I'm just trying to kill him. I can get him down to a quarter of health but after that I die instantly from his breath attack or his tail slam. I know I'm supposed to stay to his side but he just keeps killing me. This is in NG. Help?
    avatar
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1886
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2012-01-18
    Age : 27
    Location : Lordran

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by nsane32 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:16 pm

    run to his wait for breath attack get behind tail hit 2 or 3 time run repeat also I can help if on XBL GT:nsane32


    _________________
    Prepare To Die

    I will protect my lord till the very end

    Au ou Pasnic Morarta

    Spoiler:

    GT:nsane32
    Steam:nsane32
    avatar
    Liff Daddy
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 124
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Location : Massachusetts

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by Liff Daddy on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:16 pm

    I always just bait his breath attack and then whack away at one of his side tails until he's ready to attack again.

    Haven't had an issue with that method yet!


    _________________
    Gamertag - Liff Daddy
    avatar
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 4921
    Reputation : 90
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Brazil

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by Carphil on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:19 pm

    Not a shame, I died a lot of times trying to get the tail, but if you don't want it, its even easier:

    You know he has three tails. The mid one is the one who drops the sword, but if you attacl the mid one, he will go crazy and use the "tail slam" which killed you, so you have to hit one of the side tails. Use light equipment to run fast, because during the fight, he keep turning around the stage, i recomend you to use the stamina ring and/or the grass crest shield, because you will have to run and recover stamina fast to hit him. Cursebite ring helps a lot in this fight. Two hand your weapon, stay away from the crystals and if you get stuck into a lot of crystals, you can actually block the damage with your shield. If you have a good shield, you can block the tail slam too. Its better than try to roll.

    good luck


    _________________
    It may take a day or ten thousand years, but I will find her. This is a promise.

    I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

    Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    avatar
    Dustofsaturn
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 39
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-01-17

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by Dustofsaturn on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:22 pm

    You could run to his middle belly than run to the left (you'll still be in front of him but in an area where to my understanding) he won't be able to hit you with anything bu his AoE Crystal Attack.


    _________________
    "Can you ask them to stop so I may lay waste to your army?" - Richard
    avatar
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2388
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Eye of Terror

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by ChizFreak on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:32 pm

    Dustofsaturn wrote:You could run to his middle belly than run to the left (you'll still be in front of him but in an area where to my understanding) he won't be able to hit you with anything bu his AoE Crystal Attack.

    He is right, right in front of his belly, he can't hit you unless he does his melee attack (blockable) or his AoE, if he does the AoE you should run away all you can and hope you're enough far.

    Also remember to don't stand on top of the crystals he shoot because they take health and they curse you.


    _________________
    ChizFreak
    A.K.A
    The Ninja Assassin - 1st Leeroy Cosplayer
    Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs


    PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak
    avatar
    Ser Winston
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 34
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-01-18
    Age : 22
    Location : New Hampshire, USA

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by Ser Winston on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:41 pm

    I died to Seath a few times too, usually just for trying to bite off more than I could chew. He can be difficult at times. You just need to get the patterns down and it's easy. Gwyn gave me a hard time as well.

    Don't feel ashamed. We all have that one part we get stuck on.


    _________________
    Photobucket

    "I am an optimist; it does not seem much use being anything else."

    - Sir Winston L. Churchill (1874-1965)

    British Prime Minister 1940-1945, 1950-1955.
    avatar
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 438
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 39
    Location : Mexico City

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by Doelker on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:36 pm

    I remember that I used the cursebite ring and the gold hemmed robe in order to boost the curse resistence. I kept myself by one of his sides. Right side to be more precise. So like our fellows here say, If you don't want the sword, just stay in one of his sides and watch out for the crystal attack.

    You should be able to defeat him... Go for it.

    Good luck.


    _________________
    PSN: xBlutEngeLx
    XBG: qI Lone Wolf Ip
    avatar
    Robotech
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 222
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-01-18
    Age : 41
    Location : Greece

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by Robotech on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:38 pm

    it is not a shame to die on every of the dark souls boss battles, so dont feel ashamed

    this worked for me:

    gold hemmed set

    bloodshield - if you have it

    cursebite ring - if you have it

    max possible pyro glove

    great (or normal) combustion on your attunement slots

    run across the room and wait for him next to the crystal, when he comes close brake the crystal and run quickly next to his torso and just spam combustions... he should go down in less than 30 seconds, pop a flask if needed.
    avatar
    bending_sinister
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 26
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-01-19

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by bending_sinister on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:04 pm

    Okay this is short and sweet,
    If you don't want the tail do this:
    Run to the tail on your RIGHT while he's facing you. Attack it and follow it as it moves away - then attack more. He won't even HIT you and you're too close for his breath to hit you. The only thing that will drain is your stamina and weapon durability. I did this with a pure magic build that could barely even hurt him - took me like 20 mins but I was never in danger of dying. Easiest boss in the game if you DON'T want the sword - then it's another matter...
    avatar
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2313
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : How should I know?

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by Yarxov on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:11 pm

    I got him once I summoned a guy to help, I distracted Seath while he went for the tail and attacked him from behind. Just keeping his attention while someone else attacks him works great. (also goes for Phantoms)


    _________________
    I do not live in hopes of a better tomorrow, or in blissful dreams, but I live for those who live no longer.

    avatar
    k0rruptid
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 119
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 26
    Location : United Kingdom

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by k0rruptid on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:02 am

    easy way is to just run to his right constantly. and hit him when he stops. take a little while but tis easy enough


    _________________
    avatar
    papael
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 24
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-01-19

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by papael on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:54 am

    Look bro, I don't want to sound arrogant but trust me: these people are not helping much and you actually heard some fake advice and that's why you are getting your ass handed to you.

    First of all don't go around making circles against Seath. His beams can circle a huge area extremely fast and if you end up provoking the tail sweeps it's over. That *** is almost always an one hit kill and it can even hit you when you are down on the ground like it's some Marvel vs Capcom nonsense.

    The objective while fighting Seath is to position yourself so that you have a good amount of space between his front and a wall. You won't be circling him unless he came too close and you don't have breathing room in front of him between his body and a wall.

    This breathing room will work for you because Seath has different ranges for his attacks and that's what you are going to take advantage of. So it's important to know his attacks to know what you are looking for in terms of openings or clues. The attacks you'll be looking for are the following:

    Long range crystal beam swipe: used when you are a little far in front of him. It will swipe a really wide area. This is the attack you should bait. stand in front of him from a distance and let him come towards you. He will stop his movement and start the beam. When he is charging go full speed in his direction. The beam will swipe clean over your head and he will be vulnerable for a few free hits. Now it's important that when you run towards him you don't do it straight to the middle of his body because of the next attack I'm gonna talk about.

    Straight line crystal beam swipe: I saw this like only once or twice to the point I'm thinking it's just my memory playing tricks. Probably the only time he will use it is if you are in a perfect straight line in front of him when waiting for him to come. That's why you should always wait slightly to his right side and also run towards him slightly to his right side to avoid this.

    Once you baited any of the above attacks you certainly had a window to deliver something of your own by running towards him. Now you can't jut stay there forever because Seath also has some short range resources. Let's see them:

    Short range crystal beam swipe: exactly like the long range one, except the beam swipes right in front of his body. You will likely see it coming once the cool down from his previous beam is over. To avoid get far from him. Circling is too dangerous because the area covered is wide.

    AoE crystal surge: Now this is why you need to have space between Seath and a wall when you charge him. You can easily see this coming since he will curl a bit and charge a ball of light right in front of his torso before releasing the attack. When you see him charging immediately run away from him in a straight line. A gigantic area around him will sprout crystals that will be your doom if you don't have enough room to run away.

    The entire battle should consist of these basic movements: bait a long range beam, avoid the beam by running towards him, do damage, run away from his short range attacks, repeat. If you don't have enough space between the boss and a wall, circle around him until you are in a comfortable position.

    About gear: I don't know what these people have been smoking but the curse resist reliable set of this game is the crimson set NOT the gold hemmed which actually has 0 curse resist according to two wikis. If you stack crimson set with the cursebite ring, you'll become nearly uncurseable. Also keep in mind that the crystals, specially the AoE crystal surge, will destroy the durability of your gear quite quickly. Don't even consider using any of the recent acquired crystal gear yourself here. Also, I'm not sure about this, but if Seath is anything like the crystal people of the archives, physical and magic damage sources won't hurt him much. You should choose fire or lightning damage sources to fight Seath.
    avatar
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 595
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 25
    Location : you'd like to know that wouldn't you?

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by Scudman_Slayer on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:56 am

    just remember

    never stay on the crystals like a dumb idiot (no offense) and oyu won't get curse

    that is if you got curse however if you died by one of his attacks well wait for him to atttack once then close in and attack a few times and back up take it slow


    _________________
    "Give in to the darkness"

    "Accept its powers"

    "stay out of the light"

    "and become my puppet!"

    "even if you resist as long as you hold dark powers each life you take will bring me close to owning you completely!


    *this plays*

    "you cannot escape,once you have been chosen to be host you cannot turn around and refuse me...i will make you my puppet!"
    avatar
    sen545331
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 112
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-01-17

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by sen545331 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:51 am

    @papael
    none of the advice was "fake" per say, they just say whatever worked for them, like for me, i just stayed around the stomach area unless he did the aoe, nothing to it, the fight literally lasted less than 30 seconds

    (going for the tail though, more liked several minutes solo and at least a half dozen tries)
    avatar
    Robotech
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 222
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-01-18
    Age : 41
    Location : Greece

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by Robotech on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:09 am

    papael wrote:Look bro, I don't want to sound arrogant but trust me: these people are not helping much and you actually heard some fake advice and that's why you are getting your ass handed to you.

    First of all don't go around making circles against Seath. His beams can circle a huge area extremely fast and if you end up provoking the tail sweeps it's over. That *** is almost always an one hit kill and it can even hit you when you are down on the ground like it's some Marvel vs Capcom nonsense.

    The objective while fighting Seath is to position yourself so that you have a good amount of space between his front and a wall. You won't be circling him unless he came too close and you don't have breathing room in front of him between his body and a wall.

    This breathing room will work for you because Seath has different ranges for his attacks and that's what you are going to take advantage of. So it's important to know his attacks to know what you are looking for in terms of openings or clues. The attacks you'll be looking for are the following:

    Long range crystal beam swipe: used when you are a little far in front of him. It will swipe a really wide area. This is the attack you should bait. stand in front of him from a distance and let him come towards you. He will stop his movement and start the beam. When he is charging go full speed in his direction. The beam will swipe clean over your head and he will be vulnerable for a few free hits. Now it's important that when you run towards him you don't do it straight to the middle of his body because of the next attack I'm gonna talk about.

    Straight line crystal beam swipe: I saw this like only once or twice to the point I'm thinking it's just my memory playing tricks. Probably the only time he will use it is if you are in a perfect straight line in front of him when waiting for him to come. That's why you should always wait slightly to his right side and also run towards him slightly to his right side to avoid this.

    Once you baited any of the above attacks you certainly had a window to deliver something of your own by running towards him. Now you can't jut stay there forever because Seath also has some short range resources. Let's see them:

    Short range crystal beam swipe: exactly like the long range one, except the beam swipes right in front of his body. You will likely see it coming once the cool down from his previous beam is over. To avoid get far from him. Circling is too dangerous because the area covered is wide.

    AoE crystal surge: Now this is why you need to have space between Seath and a wall when you charge him. You can easily see this coming since he will curl a bit and charge a ball of light right in front of his torso before releasing the attack. When you see him charging immediately run away from him in a straight line. A gigantic area around him will sprout crystals that will be your doom if you don't have enough room to run away.

    The entire battle should consist of these basic movements: bait a long range beam, avoid the beam by running towards him, do damage, run away from his short range attacks, repeat. If you don't have enough space between the boss and a wall, circle around him until you are in a comfortable position.

    About gear: I don't know what these people have been smoking but the curse resist reliable set of this game is the crimson set NOT the gold hemmed which actually has 0 curse resist according to two wikis. If you stack crimson set with the cursebite ring, you'll become nearly uncurseable. Also keep in mind that the crystals, specially the AoE crystal surge, will destroy the durability of your gear quite quickly. Don't even consider using any of the recent acquired crystal gear yourself here. Also, I'm not sure about this, but if Seath is anything like the crystal people of the archives, physical and magic damage sources won't hurt him much. You should choose fire or lightning damage sources to fight Seath.

    i personally smoke lucky strike red, dont know about you

    and yes, the gold hemmed set sucks on curse resist but it offers better defence with less weight than the crimson set, and if you are using the cursebite ring and the bloodshield as i stated you might as well wear any armor because you will have enough curse resist from these 2 anyway.

    the guy said he needed help to kill seath and you go on writing 2 pages for him to memorize.... i dont think this helps alot, rather makes it harder for him.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmcJunY-Pv4 go at 4:45 and see for yourself if the pyro spam technique works or not. It took him 15 seconds to kill the boss (same for me, and NG+ was the same) and got no hits at all (plus this guy was not using any curse resist gear like i did). Now tell me if your beam baiting/running around technique is easier or not.
    avatar
    papael
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 24
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-01-19

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by papael on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:00 pm

    That was a speed run with pre patch gold hemmed and pyro. Also you are assuming he has a +10 pyro, 3 slots, chaos spells, 20 humanity and bloodshield.

    I broke down the boss pattern to him in a way he might as well fight naked with his bare fists cause he's not going to get hit.

    Oh and the difference in weight between gold hemmed and crimson is only 0.6

    Gold Hemmed:
    phy
    77
    mag
    112.5
    curse
    0
    Crimson lvl1:
    phy
    80
    mag
    81
    curse
    52


    Last edited by papael on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 4921
    Reputation : 90
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Brazil

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by Carphil on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:03 pm

    papael wrote:Look bro, I don't want to sound arrogant but trust me: these people are not helping much and you actually heard some fake advice and that's why you are getting your ass handed to you.

    First of all don't go around making circles against Seath. His beams can circle a huge area extremely fast and if you end up provoking the tail sweeps it's over. That *** is almost always an one hit kill and it can even hit you when you are down on the ground like it's some Marvel vs Capcom nonsense.

    The objective while fighting Seath is to position yourself so that you have a good amount of space between his front and a wall. You won't be circling him unless he came too close and you don't have breathing room in front of him between his body and a wall.

    This breathing room will work for you because Seath has different ranges for his attacks and that's what you are going to take advantage of. So it's important to know his attacks to know what you are looking for in terms of openings or clues. The attacks you'll be looking for are the following:

    Long range crystal beam swipe: used when you are a little far in front of him. It will swipe a really wide area. This is the attack you should bait. stand in front of him from a distance and let him come towards you. He will stop his movement and start the beam. When he is charging go full speed in his direction. The beam will swipe clean over your head and he will be vulnerable for a few free hits. Now it's important that when you run towards him you don't do it straight to the middle of his body because of the next attack I'm gonna talk about.

    Straight line crystal beam swipe: I saw this like only once or twice to the point I'm thinking it's just my memory playing tricks. Probably the only time he will use it is if you are in a perfect straight line in front of him when waiting for him to come. That's why you should always wait slightly to his right side and also run towards him slightly to his right side to avoid this.

    Once you baited any of the above attacks you certainly had a window to deliver something of your own by running towards him. Now you can't jut stay there forever because Seath also has some short range resources. Let's see them:

    Short range crystal beam swipe: exactly like the long range one, except the beam swipes right in front of his body. You will likely see it coming once the cool down from his previous beam is over. To avoid get far from him. Circling is too dangerous because the area covered is wide.

    AoE crystal surge: Now this is why you need to have space between Seath and a wall when you charge him. You can easily see this coming since he will curl a bit and charge a ball of light right in front of his torso before releasing the attack. When you see him charging immediately run away from him in a straight line. A gigantic area around him will sprout crystals that will be your doom if you don't have enough room to run away.

    The entire battle should consist of these basic movements: bait a long range beam, avoid the beam by running towards him, do damage, run away from his short range attacks, repeat. If you don't have enough space between the boss and a wall, circle around him until you are in a comfortable position.

    About gear: I don't know what these people have been smoking but the curse resist reliable set of this game is the crimson set NOT the gold hemmed which actually has 0 curse resist according to two wikis. If you stack crimson set with the cursebite ring, you'll become nearly uncurseable. Also keep in mind that the crystals, specially the AoE crystal surge, will destroy the durability of your gear quite quickly. Don't even consider using any of the recent acquired crystal gear yourself here. Also, I'm not sure about this, but if Seath is anything like the crystal people of the archives, physical and magic damage sources won't hurt him much. You should choose fire or lightning damage sources to fight Seath.




    Don't call people dumb and telling lies because everything you did was copy this stuff from the wiki -__-


    _________________
    It may take a day or ten thousand years, but I will find her. This is a promise.

    I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

    Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 25
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by Serious_Much on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:09 pm

    dude.. you can bait his straight beam (not around him beam) and just magic him with whatever you have by circling slowly around him clockwise (which you can do to most enemies, kinda ridiculous imo) but then you wont get hit..

    What I'd say it do the run up to belly right by his left tail until his breath starts hitting you there, then do what i said with magic, my friend tested this when he did seath on NG+ and wiped the floor with him.

    P.S. Papael don't put people down, even if their advice is incorrect (which it's not, there are many ways to fight seath) then you still should be more respectful. Also like Car said, you just copied that from the wiki, you can't even suggest him a way to fight in your own words which sounds suspiciously like you have no idea in my opinion..


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 822
    Reputation : 26
    Join date : 2012-01-17

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by lextune on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:14 pm

    If you have the slumbering dragoncrest ring or the hush spell use them.

    ....he is blind.

    With either one engaged he cannot hear you, and you can just casually walk over to his tail, wail away, and he will never touch you.

    I have never lost a single HP against him because of this.


    _________________
    XBL GT: lextune

    A Bunch of My Builds
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 25
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by Serious_Much on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:16 pm

    ^^I've heard that before but does it seriously work?

    wouldn't he still do one of his tail attacks or something?


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 4921
    Reputation : 90
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Brazil

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by Carphil on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:17 pm

    lextune wrote:If you have the slumbering dragoncrest ring or the hush spell use them.

    ....he is blind.

    With either one engaged he cannot hear you, and you can just casually walk over to his tail, wail away, and he will never touch you.

    I have never lost a single HP against him because of this.

    If this is true you just discovered the best strategy against Seath in the game, and also discovered the reason why that ring and spell actually exist in the game. It makes kinda sense, I can't really see Seath's eyes

    Can't wait to get home and try this, thanks for posting this


    _________________
    It may take a day or ten thousand years, but I will find her. This is a promise.

    I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

    Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    avatar
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 822
    Reputation : 26
    Join date : 2012-01-17

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by lextune on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:19 pm

    There is no "if"

    I have done it several times.

    He never even attempts an attack.


    _________________
    XBL GT: lextune

    A Bunch of My Builds
    avatar
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 822
    Reputation : 26
    Join date : 2012-01-17

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by lextune on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:21 pm

    Although I should point out that it was the ring each time for me. So I cannot confirm that "Hush" also works....

    ....that part is just an assumption.


    _________________
    XBL GT: lextune

    A Bunch of My Builds
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 25
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by Serious_Much on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:24 pm

    lol well now im gonna use that NG+ when im getting it for knights honour, accidentally killed him before getting it before silly


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!

    Sponsored content

    Re: I am ashamed

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:02 am