Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Midgar
Gol
fearandwhiskey
karchun
8 posters

How to kill that knight that resides opposite the firelink keeper?!?!

karchun
    Casual
    Casual

How to kill that knight that resides opposite the firelink keeper?!?! Empty How to kill that knight that resides opposite the firelink keeper?!?!

Post by karchun Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:36 am

WEll basically 10 lvls ago i tried to killed him but failed trying and now everytime i try to get to new londo ruins/firelink shrine he follows and tried to kill me...Currently i have surpassed blight town so i know the bonfire wouldn't work in firelink anyway but how da heck do i kill him at lvl 32???? I'm no sorcerer or pyro either.... i've killed him at lvl 15 before but that was because he fell of the building winking....seriously he's an annoyance!
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

How to kill that knight that resides opposite the firelink keeper?!?! Empty Re: How to kill that knight that resides opposite the firelink keeper?!?!

Post by fearandwhiskey Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:30 pm

You can pay Oswald to absolve your sins and he'll stop being aggressive, but you don't need him for anything, so I'd just keep trying to kill him. If he's giving you that much trouble, try hiding behind a shield and poking him with a spear. I only ever killed him once when he went hollow in New Londo and I didn't find him unusually hard. Good luck!
    Gol
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

How to kill that knight that resides opposite the firelink keeper?!?! Empty Re: How to kill that knight that resides opposite the firelink keeper?!?!

Post by Gol Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:36 pm

If you want his armor you better not kill him, just sayin.

Edit : But you should absolve your sins before.
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:49 pm

Are you talking about Lautrec? He usually backpedals, just get him near the edge, take a few swings and he should fall off.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:38 pm

The shield tactic won't work either since he uses a shotel, which ignores shields. But usually I just kick him off a cliff like Midgar suggested. You'll gain more from fighting him in anor londo, but you with have to go toe to toe with him and 2 phantoms so it's a little tougher.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:44 pm

he's not terribly difficult to parry either
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:55 am

I thought he was talking about the depressing knight. Wouldn't Lautrec have left after the bonfire went out? Now I'm wondering, because if Lautrec stays at Firelink, how do you get the bonfire back? That would be inconvenient!
    karchun
    Casual
    Casual

Post by karchun Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:43 am

fearandwhiskey wrote:I thought he was talking about the depressing knight. Wouldn't Lautrec have left after the bonfire went out? Now I'm wondering, because if Lautrec stays at Firelink, how do you get the bonfire back? That would be inconvenient!

It is!!!...

Now the firelink keeper is alive, lautrec is after me and not bonfire there at all!!!

Im considering if i should quit this lvl 38 character sad
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:33 pm

So you do mean Lautrec! I read that wrong then. If you pay Oswald to absolve, he's easy to kill later by shooting poison arrows across a room. If you want to kill him in Firelink, you won't get his armor. I agree with the others who suggest getting him to roll off the cliff.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:34 pm

Drake sword special attack works well against him
    karchun
    Casual
    Casual

Post by karchun Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Oswald wants me to pay 19000 souls to absolve!!! F*** him not doing that cause i haven't got that much souls ... ill just wait till i get to like lvl 60 i guess xD lvl 38 currently !!
    laezyre
    Regular
    Regular

Post by laezyre Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:46 am

I killed him in firelink after accidentally slashing him, after trying to kick him off the ledge. He was tough, but I ran around the bonfire and hit him with soul arrows. I was about level 20 I believe. I kept my distance and tried to use the bonfire as an obstacle. Every melee attempt was a failure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:37 am