Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Payday: The Heist

Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Payday: The Heist Empty Payday: The Heist

Post by Quarik Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:11 am

I saw this was on sale for 75% off on Steam the other day, so I decided to grab a copy. It's like Left 4 Dead, but harder and a bit more strategic. The weapons feel quite satisfying, and it looks great for a $20 indie game. The animations on player characters are a little (very) clunky, but that's a minor complaint. There are loads of unlockables, but power doesn't really increase significantly, so at no point are you really "OP". The enemy AI is great from what I've seen, and your team AI is great in fights, but can't do objectives, unfortunately. Even so, soloing the missions is possible, and even on normal provides a pretty great challenge (or maybe I'm just bad).

Anyone else have this and, if so, would you be up for a heist at some point?

Last edited by Quarik on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Payday: The Heist Empty Re: Payday: The Heist

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:51 am

My daughter likes when I hover over game titles on my ps3 since many play music. I was hovering over this game when I saw this thread.

You must be a wizard of some kind. Haven't played it yet though
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:10 am

i would play with you. but im ps3. got it free though from being a ps plus member. dont care what you say, playstation rocks because of the free games you get. outdated or not, still good stuff.

i enjoyed the game. but it was difficult. it really pushes for you to do co-op with a acutal person and communicate with them to succeed. its doable solo sure, but with alot more work. i love co-op games, dont get me wrong. but this one, it pretty much needs to be experienced in multiplayer. thankfully matchmaking is done pretty well i think. easy to find groups and clear on whats what.

if you are a tropny **** though, stay away. this game is a monster to get 100% or platinum on. just crazy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 pm