Red Chunks and Slabs

ImImmortal

Red Chunks and Slabs

Post by ImImmortal on Fri May 31, 2013 3:12 pm

Alright so I need some help with items I need 99 Red Chunks and 5 Red Slabs and 99 Green shards if possible. If anyone can trade me them I would appreciate it. If you're wondering why I need so many trying for a build that can use most weapons for pvp all chaos enchanted. Psn: Im0rT4L_DrAgOn. I know it's dumb don't make fun of it too much >.>. As of now The SL does not matter much just tell me what SL you are and I'll get to it. Cap SL is 99 btw Don't want to go higher. Thanks Sl 28 Atm will be lvling over time.

Last edited by ImImmortal on Fri May 31, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add SL)
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Re: Red Chunks and Slabs

Post by twigsterxd on Fri May 31, 2013 6:18 pm

Why don't you post wut weapons your are planning on making. That's one hell of a lot of stones. Maybe someone can help you with the weapons instead of depleting their stones since 99 red chunks is probably as much as people keep. The green shards you can buy in Sens if you can't find someone but the reds may be hard to get unless someone has a glitched toon and don't need them.

Visit http://fextralife.com

subscribe, have fun, keep the site going

ImImmortal

Post by ImImmortal on Fri May 31, 2013 6:42 pm

Well I'm not sure what weapons I will be using that why I don't ask for weapons. And I asked (If possible 99) could be like 10 and I'd trade. The point of my build is to have a weapon for every fight if they use a club I counter there club etc.
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd on Fri May 31, 2013 8:29 pm

So in a way you need all of the chaos weapons. So if someone was to give you a weapon or two that would help as well. Sorry I missed the "if possible" part but like I said, chaos weapons would help happy

Visit http://fextralife.com

subscribe, have fun, keep the site going

ImImmortal

Post by ImImmortal on Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

Yeah any weapon would help at the point the only one I have atm is a Chaos +5 Scythe. Also now my SL is 39 I'll trade for most Chaos weapons Chunks and Slabs. I've also got other characters higher level so I can trade too other characters aswell.

ImImmortal

Post by ImImmortal on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:54 am

I've got a uchi and Scythe now still looking for other weapons chunks and slabs.
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:02 pm

ImImmortal wrote:Alright so I need some help with items I need 99 Red Chunks and 5 Red Slabs and 99 Green shards if possible. If anyone can trade me them I would appreciate it. If you're wondering why I need so many trying for a build that can use most weapons for pvp all chaos enchanted. Psn: Im0rT4L_DrAgOn. I know it's dumb don't make fun of it too much >.>. As of now The SL does not matter much just tell me what SL you are and I'll get to it. Cap SL is 99 btw Don't want to go higher. Thanks Sl 28 Atm will be lvling over time.

lol.

5 Playthroughs at SL 99...

I dunno about that bro.

"You never truly discover the nature of a weapon until you pretend to be it's former master"

ImImmortal

Post by ImImmortal on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:53 pm

Well no not 5 plays thrus at 99 thats why I'm asking to trade.. And you get get 2 per play thru of the game without farming.
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Also talking about the 99 Red Chunks. That's quite an order. If you can connect to a SL 120 then I could help with some of it.

"You never truly discover the nature of a weapon until you pretend to be it's former master"

ImImmortal

Post by ImImmortal on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Closed got what I needed ty Gixen99.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content