Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Ahhotep1
Maneater_Mildred
JohnnyHarpoon
Soris Ice Goldwing
Serious_Much
Ghadis_God
Tolvo
Dibsville
Wilkinson3424
13 posters

The Trios Take Lordran! (Event for all)

Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Trios Take Lordran! (Event for all) Empty The Trios Take Lordran! (Event for all)

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu May 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Praise the SunThe Trios Take Lordran! Praise the Sun

Welcome all to the first Sunlight Coalition event! This will be join-able by everyone on the forum! Before I waste any more of your time, I will tell you what this is about. You will be randomly paired with two other players of your console. Your team will then help eachother through a speed-completion of the game, defeating EVERY boss in EACH of your worlds, the team with the fastest completion will win!This will take place for a whole week. Starting from June 29, and ending at July 6.

Rules, Bonuses, and Penalties

Rules

1) Each Boss (With the exception of Gwyndolin and Stray Demon), in each player's world, MUST BE DEFEATED.

2) You are required to assist each player in your team with each boss, you can't go solo because you think it will be faster, This is to help Co-op against each boss. However, If it takes longer than five minutes to find your partner's summon sign you are allowed to complete your world with just one partner, or a random.

3) NO Game Saves/Hacks/Glitches are allowed. This includes MegaMule.

4) You will take a screen shot of the Character you used, on your "LOAD GAME" Screen, so We may see the time, his name, and his face.

5) Your team's times will all be averaged, for maximum precision on total time.

6) YOU MAY NOT MAKE A BUILD BEFORE THE EVENT. Everyone can start when the clock says 12:00am on the 22nd of june.

7) Gwyndolin and Stray Demon do not have to be killed.

8) Gwyn will be handled like this: 1st person with whole team, 2nd person with 1 team member and 1 random, 3rd person with 2 randoms.

Time Bonuses

It is possible to get time taken off of your average times, here are all of the ways to do that.

1) Each Team completing the DLC will receive a 4 hour bonus to their average time. (Screen shot of manus's soul)

2) Collecting tails from the following bosses will grant certain bonuses. NOTE: Each player must get the tails for the bonus to count. (Screen Shots of the Weapons)

-Seath, 20 Minute Bonus.
    -Priscilla, 30 minute Bonus.
    -Kalameet, 60 Bonus.

Penalties

Killing Friendly NPCs for gear is not promoted, and will give you a penalty, Please notify us of any NPC killed. For each NPC killed, your average score will be dropped by an entire 30 minutes. We are using the trust system here guys, please do not cheat. It will take the fun out.

How to send in your scores.

Here is the format to sending in a score. If this Format is not used, then your score will be forfeited. You will PM this to Wilkinson3424

(Subject of the PM must be your team's name.)

TEAM NAME:

(Insert Screen Shot of your Time)

(Insert Screen Shot of your Bonuses, (Tail weapons and Souls))

NPC's KILLED:

Players/Teams

TEAM SUPER SONIC SUNBROS
    Wilkinson3424
    Serious_Much
    Tolvo

TEAM CERBERUS
    Ahhotep1
    Luvz
    Zodiaxel

THE AVERAGE JOES

Dibsville
    Maneater_Mildred
    JohnnyHarpoon

The Frost Masters

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Latitoast

Last edited by Wilkinson3424 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:54 am; edited 16 times in total
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

The Trios Take Lordran! (Event for all) Empty Re: The Trios Take Lordran! (Event for all)

Post by Dibsville Thu May 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Please, count me in. I love doing speed runs.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Trios Take Lordran! (Event for all) Empty Re: The Trios Take Lordran! (Event for all)

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu May 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Serious, Tolvo, Ill change the team name if you have something more creative.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 31, 2013 12:33 am

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t16060-forum-events-on-the-playstation-calendar

I might suggest checking that out and talking with Emergence about the event.

Also am I leading a team?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri May 31, 2013 12:42 am

Tolvo wrote:https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t16060-forum-events-on-the-playstation-calendar

I might suggest checking that out and talking with Emergence about the event.

Also am I leading a team?

You'll be with me and Serious, It was random I swear devil

And I will talk with him about it.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri May 31, 2013 1:51 am

Sounds fun, I think I might crash this event as a Darkstalker and hopefully ruin someone's time.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 31, 2013 1:54 am

I'm out of the event then.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri May 31, 2013 3:11 am

What, seriously? If that's the case I won't do anything, heck I probably wouldn't even be able to find you in the first place to invade your speedrun.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 31, 2013 6:20 am

I would appreciate it if the elite players on the forum respect what we're trying to do here.

One invasion and host kill is enough to ruin someone's chances. So really I'm appealing to your better nature here- please respect the nature of the event, it has no room fro invaders.

Wilk 4 hours for DLC. 4 hours! (you sly muppet)

Also for our team we should totally be called the "Super Sonic Sunbros" :razz:

You also need to amend the rules to mention gwyndolin and asylum demon aren't on the menu winking

Oh and wilk I think we should totally give negatives for ANY NPC including red phantoms and hostile npcs, just for jokes lol!

Final thing- call it the Trios Take Lordran, pleaseee? I did make it up silly
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri May 31, 2013 6:26 pm

Tolvo if you don't want to be in our team, just say so. But if you don't want to do the event that's understandable.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri May 31, 2013 6:26 pm

Serious_Much wrote:I would appreciate it if the elite players on the forum respect what we're trying to do here.

One invasion and host kill is enough to ruin someone's chances. So really I'm appealing to your better nature here- please respect the nature of the event, it has no room fro invaders.

Wilk 4 hours for DLC. 4 hours! (you sly muppet)

Also for our team we should totally be called the "Super Sonic Sunbros" :razz:

You also need to amend the rules to mention gwyndolin and asylum demon aren't on the menu winking

Oh and wilk I think we should totally give negatives for ANY NPC including red phantoms and hostile npcs, just for jokes lol!

Final thing- call it the Trios Take Lordran, pleaseee? I did make it up silly

Updated.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 31, 2013 6:27 pm

If the Darkstalkers are getting mingled with this event Wilk I want nothing to do with it period.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri May 31, 2013 6:29 pm

Tolvo wrote:If the Darkstalkers are getting mingled with this event Wilk I want nothing to do with it period.

How would the darkstalkers interfere? This is all across lordran, Like they are going to know our SLs, and where we are? They will be invading anyway that's what they do.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 31, 2013 6:34 pm

Tolvo, like i said to ghadis i think we should just appeal to their better nature to not be massive *** holes about this...

Also since the nature of the event is rapid movement them being able to know where we are isn't likely silly

Thanks wilk, <3 youuu (have a rep) (you still didn't exclude gwyndolin though lol! )

Last edited by Serious_Much on Fri May 31, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri May 31, 2013 6:35 pm

I am willing to Make a Skype conversation for this event, if possible and wanted. Keep it private perhaps, etc.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri May 31, 2013 6:36 pm

I'll join if there is a third for the xbox side.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 31, 2013 6:37 pm

soris just join now and drop out later if there is no other xbox players (though me and wilk were thinking of allowing you in with broken teams with an extra 50% time added on)
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri May 31, 2013 6:41 pm

Good because I have a reason to start as a knight again, and it does not involve living.

Edit: Just to explain I did really bad as a knight when I first tried it. I mean it took me 16 times and a day later to kill the Asylum demon. Maybe I'll do better this time.

Last edited by Soris Ice Goldwing on Fri May 31, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 31, 2013 7:10 pm

So if as you said the Darkstalkers and other covenants don't try to interfere, I'll stay. The question is, should we make certain types of builds? I'm fine with being a ranger/sunobi, Serious could make a cleric, Wilk could make a Knight. Something like that.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 31, 2013 7:21 pm

Tolvo that's what i was thinking, I'm making my 55 oracle, but the cleric knight I'm making for SL80 needs to get made so I'll be doing that.

Wilk and tolvo you agree we'll cap it at 80? Or do you wanna stpo at some point lower (i can level it up at a later stage)
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 31, 2013 7:24 pm

If we cap it at 80 that may be a bit difficult for me, I have an archer at 55, and 88. So maybe I should go with a Sunobi then. Perhaps I should make a chaos blade co-op build that uses the ring of the evil eye.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri May 31, 2013 7:25 pm

How about an odd number sl? Can anyone work with 70?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 31, 2013 7:31 pm

Tolvo wrote:If we cap it at 80 that may be a bit difficult for me, I have an archer at 55, and 88. So maybe I should go with a Sunobi then. Perhaps I should make a chaos blade co-op build that uses the ring of the evil eye.

I feel wilk maybe didn't define this in the rules, but it's a coop speed run from the start. as in from base level, so it should be irrelevant really, I was just asking so that I kinda know what to think about when levelling
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 31, 2013 7:33 pm

I understand, I was going to try and turn my speedrun toon maybe into a build, but I guess I'd be collecting most of my gear for the actual build in NG+ so maybe I should just treat it as a dump toon to delete after the event.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri May 31, 2013 7:38 pm

Technically speaking this will begin at the Parish. We need the soapstone from Solaire first. We don't need to be gold for this right?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 pm