Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Serious_Much
Dusk Soul
Animaaal
RevolverSnake
LunarFog
Seignar
TheMeInTeam
Nightmare Moon
Green__Eagle
Maneater_Mildred
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
IV_Mark_VI
GrinTwist
CrackSouls
18 posters

Hidden Body vs. Capra Demon.

IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Hidden Body vs. Capra Demon. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden Body vs. Capra Demon.

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:35 pm

Ugh... the whole discussion is:

Hidden body is useful vs Capra.

My counter point is this: if you need it for Capra, then you're likely not good enough (or have the knowledge) to get Fog Ring or learn hidden body from Dusk. I didn't even find Dusk my first time through. Killed the hydra, nothing was in the cave, I proceeded.
    retro
    retro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Hidden Body vs. Capra Demon. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden Body vs. Capra Demon.

Post by retro Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:46 pm

Sometimes its nice having something to fall back on. I've beaten Capra on my first try many times and no longer consider it a difficult encounter. But into the higher NG+s, I prefer to take less risks. I used to never go in with stealth or any poise, but now I usually do.

IV_Mark_VI wrote:If there was a spell that did the opposite that would draw all enemies in an entire level toward you, all at once, that's what I'd do. Biggest armour and weapon equipped as well, obviously. Dual Greatswords.
    If you have the PC version, this is what you're looking for:
    Dark Souls Aggressive Mod

-enemies aggro from much further
    -most enemies keep following you for long distances

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:25 pm