Someone could help with my build?

OswaldMoore

Someone could help with my build?

Post by OswaldMoore on Wed May 29, 2013 6:19 am

Well you will se I'm a lot.... dissapointed with my actual build that is a INT/DEX build focus on high lvl Sorceries (Yeah even the dark magic) and in my mind I ended up with THIS Build a Glass Cannon looking like Chester
    but in my opinion..... it's a PAIN! god even a swing of a catalys kills me (More with lag) and I think that maybe someone in the forum could help me to do a Build more standart of Dark Spellsword (Or Abyss Spellsword whatever you want to call that "class") I have think about a Character in Artorias armor with Obsidian sword. Manus catalyst and a great shield able to cast sorceries but everytime I think about is more than sl 120-125 and I really want to cast White dragon's breath and have a HP more than a Cannon :/

PD: I really hope that someone understand what I was trying to say... my english is a little.... well... sucks sometimes -.-

Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Re: Someone could help with my build?

Post by twigsterxd on Wed May 29, 2013 9:52 am

I can't post links cause I use ps3 browser in forum. Use search button up top and search a thread called Dark Magic Build. I'm making a build and the guys gave me a few good ones

Visit http://fextralife.com

subscribe, have fun, keep the site going
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Wed May 29, 2013 10:53 am

Others may disagree, but I think you're wasting points going for 30 DEX on this build. It's not making your castings that much faster, and your weapon does not scale with the stat. Sounds like a lot of investment for very little in return.

twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd on Wed May 29, 2013 7:24 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Others may disagree, but I think you're wasting points going for 30 DEX on this build. It's not making your castings that much faster, and your weapon does not scale with the stat. Sounds like a lot of investment for very little in return.
    It depends, with my dark mage I was told my drk magic scales with or after 45 dex. If OP is going dark spellsword he should have high dex
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Wed May 29, 2013 7:44 pm

Dark Magic scales with Strength...

OswaldMoore

Post by OswaldMoore on Wed May 29, 2013 8:40 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Dark Magic scales with Strength...

Yeah the Damage, but the casting time of all the sorceries if what I know is correct scales with DEX and I don't have plans to become this build in a Dark Bead Spammer but you think that maybe will be good to left the DEX to 20 or 25??

Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast on Wed May 29, 2013 8:42 pm

Magic only gains casting speed from Dex, and it's not worth putting all those levels in, if you're using just INT weapons you might as well make an INT build with good health instead of a glass cannon with wasted stats, lower your Dex to 10 and your Strength to 16, that's all you need there, put your extra levels into VIT and END.

OswaldMoore

Post by OswaldMoore on Wed May 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Latitoast wrote:Magic only gains casting speed from Dex, and it's not worth putting all those levels in, if you're using just INT weapons you might as well make an INT build with good health instead of a glass cannon with wasted stats, lower your Dex to 10 and your Strength to 16, that's all you need there, put your extra levels into VIT and END.

Yeah you're right in that but I want to use the Obsidian Greatsword/Moonlight Greatsword as a main weapon with the Manus Catalyst
    in Artorias armor with Havel's Gloves & leggins, any idea who to make a build like that useful?

Addicted
    Addicted

Post by tonberryking01 on Wed May 29, 2013 10:59 pm

OswaldMoore wrote:
    Yeah you're right in that but I want to use the Obsidian Greatsword/Moonlight Greatsword as a main weapon with the Manus Catalyst
    in Artorias armor with Havel's Gloves & leggins

If you use the Obsidian greatsword, just bump that up to 20 Strength, 16 Dex to meet the requirements. That's not very different from your current build, but you can put those extra 14 points into Vit and End.

With that armor you'll be pretty heavy, but you won't be a glass cannon. You may want to use Havel's ring, or focus on End more than Vit.
    OswaldMoore

Post by OswaldMoore on Wed May 29, 2013 11:05 pm

tonberryking01 wrote:
    OswaldMoore wrote:
    in Artorias armor with Havel's Gloves & leggins

If you use the Obsidian greatsword, just bump that up to 20 Strength, 16 Dex to meet the requirements. That's not very different from your current build, but you can put those extra 14 points into Vit and End.

With that armor you'll be pretty heavy, but you won't be a glass cannon. You may want to use Havel's ring, or focus on End more than Vit.

That would be great Tonberryking, any other thing you think that will work in this Build?? you all think it will be a good idea left the Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring or the Crown of Dusk like optional Items for more RAPETASTIC Dark Magic DMG??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:28 am