Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Invasion glitch?... A weird amount of souls awarded.

BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Invasion glitch?... A weird amount of souls awarded. Empty Invasion glitch?... A weird amount of souls awarded.

Post by BrotherBob Wed May 29, 2013 12:03 am

I was doing some Darkroot Garden Darkwraith invading on my SL25 build and ended up in a duel with a player that I didn't that was very high in SL. They had ~1500HP and their arsenal certainly wasn't capable of 1- or 2- shoting me. I ended up winning the duel and, to my surprise, was awarded over 700,000 souls. I find it impossible to imagine that I had dueled with someone that high in SL, since their health and weapons weren't overwhelming enough to qualify that. I messaged, asking what SL the player was, but didn't get a response. So, I'm asking here: is this a glitch? If so, does it happen only to Darkwraiths, as my Darkmoon Blade never experienced this?
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Invasion glitch?... A weird amount of souls awarded. Empty Re: Invasion glitch?... A weird amount of souls awarded.

Post by Juutas Wed May 29, 2013 12:18 am

I doubt it's a glitch. I bet it was just a high level player f*cking around without Ring of favour and protection and with maybe some not fully upgraded weapons.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Invasion glitch?... A weird amount of souls awarded. Empty Re: Invasion glitch?... A weird amount of souls awarded.

Post by twigsterxd Wed May 29, 2013 12:33 am

If OP is only sl 25 he can only invade a 35 correct? I'm not sure how souls are determind but if the guy had like 999 mil maybe that's why you got 700k
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed May 29, 2013 12:45 am

Darkwraiths can invade and SL above them (they do invade slightly below them too). I've taken out a 713 with my SL 6.

700k in souls is about 654 SL for an invader.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Wed May 29, 2013 1:28 am

What reim said. Darkwraith invasions have no upper limit, I've killed people upwards of SL200 at SL5. Odd that the HP would be that low but most likely it was around 1900 and you just miscalculated.
    BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BrotherBob Wed May 29, 2013 11:07 am

@Juutas: Huh, well it makes sense. I sometimes just experiment with weapons I would never use when I happen to actually invade a ~SL25.

@reim0027: Nice! That's awesome.

@Ghadis_God: You're probably right. It was a couple days ago, so I might have just mucked up the details in my head.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed May 29, 2013 10:30 pm

I'm about half way through my forest run. I've kept tabs on the SL of every host I've beaten. Right now, I'm at 365. When I get to 400, I'll post the list and stats. This is for catbros, but maybe it'll help you too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 am