Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Need some Advice

Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Need some Advice  Empty Need some Advice

Post by Demon Slayer Sun May 26, 2013 1:48 am

So the thing is im the particular skinnier teenager who rarely do exercise and plays all day long and i have the bad habit of not eat whats necessary in order to have an good feeding which doesn't let me gain weight and stuff, and after a lot of thinking i want to change and be a healthier person and not only that i want to gain so muscles and look good i know i wont have the muscles of an adult person of course so the thing is i wanted to ask if anyone can help me with it i mean.

what should i eat what exercises should i do which i shouldn't do that sort of things what should i do to prevent playing so much etc.

i don't want to do exercise for the muscles i want to do exercise because it means health and that's almost my objective.

Thanks biggrin
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Need some Advice  Empty Re: Need some Advice

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun May 26, 2013 1:56 am

If you truly want to change, then the hardest part is actually to change. This might seem silly at first but if you force yourself to eat healthily and go to the weight room or work out, Then you will find yourself doing it more often, and by habit. In about 2 months of doing this it will be normal as walking. The best part about it is that you can change, RIGHT NOW. All it takes is a bit of thought, and some self motivation. You can ask your parents, friends, etc. to support you in this decision. I'm sure they would love to help.

Good luck with this, I really hope you do well and if you have some questions about anything feel free to PM me.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sun May 26, 2013 2:25 am

Good stuff Fue.

Ok we are going to have to work on a long term plan, don't try and rush things.

To start we will list some of the key points of a successful exercise plan.

1. Must be fun, you need to do stuff that interests.
    2. Simple, dont over complicate your plan and routine.
    3. Have a goal, but focus on the journey not the destination.
    4. Proper diet and fluid intake. Food and water fuel your body.
    5. Knowledge, you have started this with your post.

Ok now onto working a plan out for you. Small steps at a time.

1st goal, start to increase your Dailey movement, get you and your body addicted to exercise.
    Over the next few weeks you should set a goal to go out for a walk/jog 2 or 3 times a week. Don't over do it, take it slow. As you start to be more active your body will need fuel and you will find your appetite increasing. Dont forget about warning up/stretching.

Ok I will leave it there for now and will write up more as we go alone...

Good on you for wanting to make a healthy change, take the first step today and keep at it and you will be a different person before you know it.

Ps. Over the next few days have a think about the sports etc that you like/think you might like to try.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:21 pm