Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
bunnywink
KrazykevS10
Jester's Tears
EarthScraper
Werdax
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
WaffleGuy
Odinbear
12 posters

There's some twisted people in the Dark Souls universe

Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

There's some twisted people in the Dark Souls universe Empty There's some twisted people in the Dark Souls universe

Post by Odinbear Sat May 25, 2013 6:58 pm

Joy

I just keep running into all kinds.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

There's some twisted people in the Dark Souls universe Empty Re: There's some twisted people in the Dark Souls universe

Post by WaffleGuy Sat May 25, 2013 7:14 pm

What? You're saying you didn't encounter a naked invader with a knife backstabbing you and spamming the 'Help me' stone???
    Well What is it

I think we need more details silly
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

There's some twisted people in the Dark Souls universe Empty Re: There's some twisted people in the Dark Souls universe

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat May 25, 2013 7:15 pm

I feel like there is supposed to be an accompanying video here or something, but, nevertheless, yes, it is true. Many weirdos out there playing Dark Souls.

This guy chief among them ----------------------------->>>>>> There's some twisted people in the Dark Souls universe 3563967992
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Sun May 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Yea, I got nothing. There's just sooooo much weirdness that happens during invasions. Sometimes I'm laughing my arse off, sometimes I'm saying to myself, "wtf jus happened?".
    Werdax
    Werdax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Werdax Sun May 26, 2013 6:03 pm

I had a naked shield fight with a guy, just the other day.
    It was... rather unpleasant to go through, actually.
    EarthScraper
    EarthScraper
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by EarthScraper Mon May 27, 2013 7:32 pm

you've clearly never met the cracked filled naked guy that does ninja flips while wearing a chest on his head and using broken swords. People are weird.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Mon May 27, 2013 8:22 pm

There's some twisted people in the Dark Souls universe Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlZV4i_D5jhlFRwDO1jj6svDXcdwvwKbYtevpGOYxuyaPtZQ6B
    EarthScraper
    EarthScraper
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by EarthScraper Mon May 27, 2013 8:38 pm

....well, there goes my good night sleep. Thanks jester. thanks man
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Mon May 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Isn't the random,creepy and rediculous crap what keeps it interesting? I once ran around the forest after people with the fog ring and painting guardian set,spamming the help me stone. I'd love to have invaders do that to me,I'd laugh my arse off.
    That's the good thing about this being a Japanese game,games like it tend to have random funny stuff like the mimic head and xanthous set.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Wed May 29, 2013 3:17 pm

I once had an invader unequip in front of me while I was AFK/idle. I came back to my game and pulled out my trusty binoculars. The phantom I had summoned for co-op also started to unequip and we had a naked binocular party.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Wed May 29, 2013 3:39 pm

Suddenly I invaded someone's world, he was using a trident with 2 other white phantoms, i tried to use black crystal because i had already partied before with some other dudes, but they stabbed me while using the crystal to prevent me from leaving, then they sent:
    "NO-ONE LEAVES THE PARTY!"
    -Pinkie Pie
    RevolverSnake
    RevolverSnake
    Regular
    Regular

Post by RevolverSnake Thu May 30, 2013 2:50 pm

I guess you could say I'm a pretty sick guy.
    DyingAce
    DyingAce
    Casual
    Casual

Post by DyingAce Thu May 30, 2013 6:02 pm

Punched a Hulk yesterday. I love this game. Without the zest of the twisted it would get a little dull.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Thu May 30, 2013 9:33 pm

I still laugh when I think about this invader who invaded me wearing nothing and sporting 2 shields....Hey buddy I can STILL bs you LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:44 am