Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Help with Sif please! I am sl56, first playthrough. Resolved

Johannsny
    Casual
    Casual

Help with Sif please!  I am sl56, first playthrough.  Resolved Empty Help with Sif please! I am sl56, first playthrough. Resolved

Post by Johannsny Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:48 am

Where are people hiding their summoning signs? I am on my last humanity, and everytime I try looking for somebody to help me I get invaded and killed. :-(

Sif is stomping me, must be 30 times already.

Last edited by Johannsny on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Help with Sif please!  I am sl56, first playthrough.  Resolved Empty Re: Help with Sif please! I am sl56, first playthrough. Resolved

Post by Carphil Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:50 am

You can try join the forest cov , that would make less people invade you. SOrry I don't have a toon at the sl. You can also try to hide near Sif door and wait for a summon sign. If you're out humanity, remember some NPCs like the female undead merchant in undead burg can sell you some, you can also farm the rats in the depths, just take some purple moss with you.

Anyway, good luck
    Johannsny
    Casual
    Casual

Help with Sif please!  I am sl56, first playthrough.  Resolved Empty Re: Help with Sif please! I am sl56, first playthrough. Resolved

Post by Johannsny Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:55 am

Thanks!

Is my SL too high to get help for this area, or maybe I am in the wrong timezone?
    TheMadTitan
    TheMadTitan

Post by TheMadTitan Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:11 am

I'll help if your still stuck.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:26 am

PSN or Xbox?
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:26 am

Oh yeah, as a tip, try to stay under him as much as possible.
    Johannsny
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Johannsny Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:25 am

Oh sorry, I am on PS3.

I try to stay under him, I do about 1-2mm of damage, then he jumps off and takes off half my life.

TheMadTitan: What time are you on usually? my PSN is also johannsny.

Thanks!
    TheMadTitan
    TheMadTitan

Post by TheMadTitan Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:30 am

I believe that it would be between 12:30a.m. and 5:30a.m. in your time zone.
    Johannsny
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Johannsny Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:41 am

My sincerest thanks to TheMadTitan for all his help in defeating Sif.

Just when you think the world is going to hell (thanks Griefers and blue invaders, you buggers) awesome people like TheMadTitan turns up and goes extra 10 miles to help a noob like me.

I am super happy. Off to Lordran to get my *** stomped some more, but at least I have one more victory!

(also posted in general forum)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:06 am