Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Help with Four Kings and Nito

apirateslifeferme

Help with Four Kings and Nito Empty Help with Four Kings and Nito

Post by apirateslifeferme Wed May 22, 2013 6:26 pm

My boyfriend is having difficulties with a couple of bosses on NG+ Four Kings and Nito, and I'm trying to find him some help. He's tried summoning Witch Beatrice for Four Kings, but still has yet to be successful. He's SL 156 PSN fluffythecat87. If anyone can help, please let me know, or you can message him on psn. Thanks.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Help with Four Kings and Nito Empty Re: Help with Four Kings and Nito

Post by Encore Wed May 22, 2013 6:32 pm

apirateslifeferme wrote:My boyfriend is having difficulties with a couple of bosses on NG+ Four Kings and Nito, and I'm trying to find him some help. He's tried summoning Witch Beatrice for Four Kings, but still has yet to be successful. He's SL 156 PSN fluffythecat87. If anyone can help, please let me know, or you can message him on psn. Thanks.

I might be laggy, but i´ve killed ´em on NG+3, so if you reply to me here I might be able to help.

PSN is in signature.
    apirateslifeferme

Post by apirateslifeferme Wed May 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Tehdoomgrasp wrote:
    apirateslifeferme wrote:My boyfriend is having difficulties with a couple of bosses on NG+ Four Kings and Nito, and I'm trying to find him some help. He's tried summoning Witch Beatrice for Four Kings, but still has yet to be successful. He's SL 156 PSN fluffythecat87. If anyone can help, please let me know, or you can message him on psn. Thanks.

I might be laggy, but i´ve killed ´em on NG+3, so if you reply to me here I might be able to help.

PSN is in signature.

Ok cool. Thanks man. He's actually online playing now. I'll have him add you.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Wed May 22, 2013 6:37 pm

I´ll send him a massage, and I hope that a SL 158 can help, should be able to
    apirateslifeferme

Post by apirateslifeferme Wed May 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Yea, it should work. Thanks again happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 pm