Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collect Rare weapons and titanite Ores of many kinds for Upgrades

chaos4ever181
    chaos4ever181
    Regular
    Regular

Collect Rare weapons and titanite Ores of many kinds for Upgrades Empty Collect Rare weapons and titanite Ores of many kinds for Upgrades

Post by chaos4ever181 Wed May 22, 2013 5:38 pm

I am looking for certain rare items and weapons to help get my Trophies for the game. Recently fought Priscilla to get her tail (the fight itself was hard crying ) but my partner killed her without cutting her tail off and was cheated out of a dagger. doh

Besides that, I'm looking for other rare items that I might missed in my previous run in Dark Souls like help getting the Chaos ember, etc.

Along with weapons, I'm also willing to help with co-op to gain souls to upgrade my Artorias Abyss Magic Build and aquire many different titanites mostly Demon and White Chunks.

Finally, I'm looking for a spare sif's soul so that I could get the original Artorias sword and shield.

My PSN is megashark and my character is SL 104.

Praise the Sun and Embrace the Dark Soul! Praise the Sun Collect Rare weapons and titanite Ores of many kinds for Upgrades 3378427106

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:19 am