Make YOUR OWN build

Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Make YOUR OWN build

Post by Dibsville on Sun May 19, 2013 8:49 pm

Levels DO NOT matter, just post what your favourite possible setup would be. Don't mind your health or anything like that. Just put your favourite possible setup.
    In other words, you favourite weapons, your favourite starting class, your favourite spell setup, etc.
    (Side note: if you don't like the roll you have, post the roll you want. For example, if your final build has mid roll, but also has DWGR, you could say you want Ninja Flip. Just pretend you have infinite Endurance for this.)

Here's mine

LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Re: Make YOUR OWN build

Post by LunarFog on Sun May 19, 2013 10:01 pm

http://mmdks.com/2e2r

If only 2 hornet rings were allowed...

Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville on Sun May 19, 2013 10:02 pm

If only two DWGR's were allowed...
    Twice the distance.

sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Sun May 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast on Sun May 19, 2013 10:42 pm

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=126018019634189591

Ever since that Lunar Kingdom thread I haven't been able to stop thinking of the moon for some odd reason.

And build is also compatible wiht MLBH, which is incredibly sexy as well as the MLGS.

Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal on Sun May 19, 2013 11:07 pm

*build at bottom

While trying to stay as close as I can within the confines of the game,
    I would build a: Darkwraith-Darkmoon Hybrid.

-The Darksword would have the same moveset the Darkwraiths in New Londo use. I'd also like the option to change direction mid-combo while locked-off. (something I thought hurt the Gold Tracer's left handed moveset)

-I could use the :red-orb: and the :blue-orb: at the same time.

---The Red Eyed Orb would not have a level restriction for anyone in the Warriors of Sunlight, Way of the White, or Princess Guard covenants. It would also give preference to any hosts who had sunbros, waybros, and guardbros with them.

---The Blue Eyed Orb would not have any level restrictions, in any area, for anyone with sin. It would also allow me to invade the Valley of the Drakes, the Asylum (2nd run), and the Bed of Chaos battle.... twisted

-I dont care what the stats say, I'd have 76 poise and 2000 health.

-The thorn armor combo I'm wearing would somehow do 31 poise damage per roll.

-This is how I'd have my item menu tactically laid out, but I'd also have unlimited Elizabeth Mushrooms, Purple Blossoms, etc ready for hot-menu selections.

-I'd also like 2 other ring slots, and have the Hawk Ring and one of those rings that give me another attunement slot so I could have another SLB...ya know, just in case. lol

-I'd have the standard fast roll animation, but I'd cover the same ground and get the same i-frames as the DWGR.

I'd hot-swap my talisman and darkhand for the buffs, to a spear, to a whatever shield, etc.

With that considered, this would be my: Evil Fex Regulator Evil Fex

*If I forgot something, let's just pretend I remembered it. Point Forward

**Like my Darkmoon Bow would have the same moveset as it does when Gwyndolin uses it.

Last edited by Animaaal on Sun May 19, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Sun May 19, 2013 11:21 pm

*ahem* Dibs I like Cirno but damn Reimu is one powerful woman!

Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist on Mon May 20, 2013 12:36 am

First build.

Second build.

I actually used the second build a lot when I first started out in the forest and in Anor Londo. I actually won a lot with that thing. Look Skyward Forgot to add ascended flame +3 on there because I never fully upgraded it.

Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson on Mon May 20, 2013 2:49 am

Int

Faith

Both builds have halberds and rapiers for quick swap. The int build would have a claymore for quick swap. And the faith build would use the gold tracer in place of the falchion here and there. Actually, I prefer to buff the claymore so I would probably use the gold tracer more since the main benefit of the falchion is the ability to buff. I like to use rapiers as back-up as well, though. I could probably have a lot of fun putting DMB on a rapier, too. I only recall doing it once -- I actually caught two forest hunters at the same time with a couple of quick thrusts and killed them both!

Notice the poise and armor on the faith build. I actually used this setup for a while, I called it the 'hidden poise' setup. I've got 107 poise; 68 of it is in the gloves & wolf ring aura. As a phantom with the black iron chest plate on I imagine it would not only be difficult to gauge my poise, but pretty misleading with the Xanthous Waistcloth and the Paladin Helm (respectable poise, but small & not really identified with poise stacking). big grin Any time anyone 2-handed anything; I did the same and went right in for a R1 spam contest. It doesn't sound very compelling, but it was very amusing and satisfying to beat some of the giant zwei users at their own game. Of course, I didn't stun-lock everybody like this; some died before I could. silly

Messengers of Velka proudly allied with: The Exiled  Coffee! MoV Chat Coffee!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:13 am