Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Lord of Ash
Juutas
xRamenatorx
reim0027
bl0odyMe5s
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
divinebeanpole
11 posters

Band of the Black Hawks - THEMED FIGHT CLUBS (XBL)

Poll

Best time for next FC?

[ 4 ]
    Band of the Black Hawks - THEMED FIGHT CLUBS (XBL) I_vote_lcap80%Band of the Black Hawks - THEMED FIGHT CLUBS (XBL) I_vote_rcap [80%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Band of the Black Hawks - THEMED FIGHT CLUBS (XBL) I_vote_lcap20%Band of the Black Hawks - THEMED FIGHT CLUBS (XBL) I_vote_rcap [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Band of the Black Hawks - THEMED FIGHT CLUBS (XBL) Empty Band of the Black Hawks - THEMED FIGHT CLUBS (XBL)

Post by divinebeanpole Sun May 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Band of the Black Hawks - THEMED FIGHT CLUBS (XBL) Image36
    Ro¥a£ WooD anD ARtoRia$ AR€na
    ~apo£oGi€$ iF ¥ou Do not Hav€ D£C Cont€nt~

~Ho$T~ SL 120-130

~WHiT€ pHanToM$~ SL 120-130

~|nvaDinG pHanToM$~ ] SL 1-130

[TH€M€$]
    New themes every FC!

~ Rat€D Du€£s
    - Winner of every fight we be awarded with Coin$, based on performance.
    - Judges will standby and drop "very good" carvings for ripostes and other such things

~ PRot€Ct £oRD GW¥N
    - 2v2
    - 2 red phantoms take out a "crowned" host . Guerilla tactics and planned strategy encouraged
    - 1 white/yellow phantom must protect the host.

~ $aMuRai Du€£$ ( see $amuRai Du€£ tHr€aD)

~ Co$p£a¥ €v€nt$
    - Lore of £ordran
    - other worldy cosplay (Marvel, Berserk, to be suggested...)

~ Two H€AD€D GiAnt
    - 1v2
    - 2 summoned invaders will don Giants Armor, and other armor and rings to stack poise

~ HO£¥ CRU$AD€
    - Clear out the Royal Wood of every enemy
    - Host will be in NG +++ at the least, and summon 2 white phantoms
    - Clerics encouraged, with high FTH healing spells
    - Invaders STRONGLY encouraged!!! Add to the horde and try to foil them!

- ?

RanK$
    ~~Every FC will be an opportunity to gain coins and rank~~
    ~Copper
    ~Silver
    ~Gold
    ~Silver Pendants awarded to players who did something amazing or extremely impressive, with a verified witness or captured on video*
    ~Pendants awarded to winners of events

Top 5 Ranked Knights will receive a weekly "titanite payroll", distrubted by Lord Of Ash or myself. Also booster packages for getting a place in the top 5.

KniGHt B¥ RanK
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    To B€ KniGHt€D
    -LordofAsh
    -xRamenatoRx
    -KNIFE4LIFE32
    -Juutas1988
    -MaplePop
    -bl0odyme5s ?
    -EverlastingRat ?
    -PhoenixRising ?

n€Xt FiGHt CLuB
    http://botbh.chatango.com
    ?

If you have defeated Knight Artorias, you must implore Hawkeye Gough to shoot down Kalameet.
    The truest shot ever loosed

Sponsored by the Invader Trader Store of Wonders
    Band of the Black Hawks - THEMED FIGHT CLUBS (XBL) Image39
    ^^ get your portrait taken by yours truly and uploaded to OP with a place in the Top 5 ranked Knights ^^

Last edited by divinebeanpole on Sat May 25, 2013 8:30 am; edited 52 times in total
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Band of the Black Hawks - THEMED FIGHT CLUBS (XBL) Empty Re: Band of the Black Hawks - THEMED FIGHT CLUBS (XBL)

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun May 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Just call it an FC, no need to manufacture a covenant just for the sake of making one.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Band of the Black Hawks - THEMED FIGHT CLUBS (XBL) Empty Re: Band of the Black Hawks - THEMED FIGHT CLUBS (XBL)

Post by divinebeanpole Sun May 19, 2013 6:03 pm

ok fixd, thx Pendant
    bl0odyMe5s
    Casual
    Casual

Post by bl0odyMe5s Sun May 19, 2013 6:57 pm

I hope you'll change the time next week. 1am on a monday is no option when I have to get up for work at 5am^^
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Sun May 19, 2013 8:35 pm

We will work out good times for everybody next time. I realize it was last minute today. Hope fully I get a few to join tonight so I may recruit 2nd Luitenants
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Sun May 19, 2013 9:28 pm

DaemonNacht PhoenixRising and I currently

Edit: and I should go hard on this to get it going for the Grand Opening Event. Guys, prepare yourselvez for dis so much hxc-awzomeniz ima bout to lay down right here....

24 HOUR FIGHT CLUB

so I started late at 8 or so tonight, so I will be hosting this off and on with breaks all night tonight and to tomorrow.
    We want YOU as a Black Hawk. Point Forward

And There will be A Bonus Prize for the Winner of the First Mini Tourney Joy Hooray!

What?? Well What is it
    Prostration stay tuned

Last edited by bameegatrops on Mon May 20, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun May 19, 2013 10:29 pm

I think my browser broke trying to translate that. I'm seeing all these funny characters. I'm guessing people are going to duel, yes? silly
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Sun May 19, 2013 10:39 pm

for starters yes, I have a few players in mind Id like to enlist. Tweaking things right now to set p a few duels. Join chatango link I'll be on drinking coffee all night

xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Mon May 20, 2013 12:04 am

I like the Berserk reference. Sounds fun ill join for a bit but cant stay long tonight
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Mon May 20, 2013 1:02 am

xRamenatorx wrote:I like the Berserk reference. Sounds fun ill join for a bit but cant stay long tonight
    Glad you noticed this cheers
    And good fights tonight, hope I catch you again during the FC
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Mon May 20, 2013 1:20 am

Yea i read berserk after you mentioned it in a message
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Mon May 20, 2013 2:39 am

All of it?? I havent even passed the Black Swordsman Arc yet
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Mon May 20, 2013 9:40 am

Ok, had a short sleep break, will be continuing this for the rest of the day.

Gotta catch up on Game of Thrones, then I will be in the Royal Wood at about noon EST until night
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Mon May 20, 2013 11:24 am

Nah not all of it. Most of it though. Idk what time ill be home today. Hopefully itll be before 8 so i can join you but if not we'll do it this weekend or something
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Mon May 20, 2013 3:26 pm

update: the FC is still considered to be open, and will be for the remainder of the day. I am taking a break for a while, but will be hosting in a couple hours until my collapse later tonight.

It has been a success so far, a few themed games played, our first members joining up and an official sponsor, the Invader Trader Store of Wonders!
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue May 21, 2013 1:40 am

I'm in if these happen while I'm online happy
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Tue May 21, 2013 3:00 am

I of coarse am in
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Tue May 21, 2013 1:30 pm

Alright, updated OP. Made it a bit easier to read and understand
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Tue May 21, 2013 5:43 pm

I look amazing a sexy beast
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Tue May 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Oh ya everyone, top 5 ranked knights will get a portrait done by me. Give me your idea of where and how youd like your photo done. Epic poses/action shots and all that. It will be somewhere in the royal wood.

Also anyone have any suggestions or questions about the games? Id like to get a 130 toon to NG+++ ready for next week for the Holy Crusade game. Maybe for that I should only have 1 other white phantom and 2 invaders??
    EverlastingRat
    EverlastingRat
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by EverlastingRat Tue May 21, 2013 11:44 pm

Berserk is one of my favorite stories, I was so enthralled... After I finished reading, I started playing DkS, after leaving it alone for a few months. I guess DkS brought the atmoshere in Berserk, whichdrew me in, closer to the game and I really felt immersed
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Wed May 22, 2013 1:50 am

Ill be free this friday bean
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Wed May 22, 2013 1:19 pm

EverlastingRat wrote:Berserk is one of my favorite stories, I was so enthralled... After I finished reading, I started playing DkS, after leaving it alone for a few months. I guess DkS brought the atmoshere in Berserk, whichdrew me in, closer to the game and I really felt immersed

We have very similar stories in getting into Dark Souls my friend. My story just involves the anime though, which is what I watched first, then finished it and discovered DkS and I was like........ whoaa man

So of course, my first pvp "build" was a Guts build ( STR and VIT dump, Balder Armor and vanilla Greatsword). I dont think I won a match with at toon, i was such a N00b at the time. Aaaaand everyone at that era of PvP were of the Washing Pole ninja flipping Havel Family...lol

And Ramen Friday might be good.

I am going to shoot for friday or Sunday. Perhaps both, why not? Id like to determine when would be the best time would be is weekend for the most people. I guess Ill add a poll

divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Wed May 22, 2013 1:25 pm

poll added. multiple choice
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed May 22, 2013 2:30 pm

Will join if this is within an acceptable time for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:29 pm