Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Share
    avatar
    dsg78gaming
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 70
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2013-02-04

    Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by dsg78gaming on Sun May 19, 2013 6:30 am

    Just finished uploading the last parts of my sl1 caveman challenge and these 2 video for me are my best fights:

    http://youtu.be/YPiaB9nvQWs manus

    http://youtu.be/ceSvlcnAYXw kalameet

    Been a tough final few fights but its now finished. These have to be my best moments see far playing dark souls. What have your best moments been?


    _________________
    What can you when you cant play dark souls, watch it instead:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/dsg78gaming
    avatar
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1080
    Reputation : 37
    Join date : 2012-06-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by raecor14 on Sun May 19, 2013 6:58 am

    i may or may not be naming my first born son after you....


    _________________
    #Edon'tbanme
    avatar
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1488
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-12-23
    Age : 19
    Location : Killing the chat

    Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by Hue on Sun May 19, 2013 7:09 am

    raecor14 wrote:i may or may not be naming my first born son after you....
    Name him Solaire

    OP, i'm stuck at these two bosses in my regular SL1 run, any tips for me?
    I know HP is futile, so i already went with red tearstone, and DWGR, for both, but i'm stuck
    I can dodge all Manus attacks, except the balls that make a circle and go back to him (pendant doesn't work, must dodge)
    Kalameet, i can barely get 20% of his health down, then he does a tail 360 and gets me.

    Am i doing something wrong? Or do i just have to further practice their attack apttern?


    Last edited by Hachouma on Sun May 19, 2013 7:14 am; edited 2 times in total


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    [i]Huehuehue.[/i]

    bl0odyMe5s
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 53
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-12-22

    Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by bl0odyMe5s on Sun May 19, 2013 7:12 am

    My best moments, not sure. One of those definitely

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZClKVemeEI This one maks me really proud^^

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6fGE_QknKI This one was surprisingly easy

    I think this was my best kill considering I did it first try!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO8zsaj2fyg Skip to 9 minutes for the boss happy


    _________________
    Dark Souls challenge runs on my youtube channel, Demon's Souls challenge runs coming soon!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/bL0odyMe5s Have a look and have a good time! happy
    avatar
    dsg78gaming
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 70
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2013-02-04

    Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by dsg78gaming on Sun May 19, 2013 7:26 am

    Hachouma wrote:
    raecor14 wrote:i may or may not be naming my first born son after you....
    Name him Solaire

    OP, i'm stuck at these two bosses in my regular SL1 run, any tips for me?
    I know HP is futile, so i already went with red tearstone, and DWGR, for both, but i'm stuck
    I can dodge all Manus attacks, except the balls that make a circle and go back to him (pendant doesn't work, must dodge)
    Kalameet, i can barely get 20% of his health down, then he does a tail 360 and gets me.

    Am i doing something wrong? Or do i just have to further practice their attack apttern?



    With kalameet just try and attack him only once on the attack I show in the video. Dont be gready and be patient. Also get back immediately to avoid his tail swipe. He is tricky but his attacks are readable.
    With manus and the pendent try and learning the timings as each of the three dark magic attacks have a different speed and not using it too early is important


    _________________
    What can you when you cant play dark souls, watch it instead:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/dsg78gaming
    avatar
    reim0027
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 6715
    Reputation : 381
    Join date : 2012-01-28

    Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by reim0027 on Sun May 19, 2013 1:16 pm

    My best moments are not worthy to be posted in this thread.


    _________________


    PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    avatar
    inksoldier
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 75
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-06-24

    Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by inksoldier on Sun May 19, 2013 2:12 pm

    reim0027 wrote:My best moments are not worthy to be posted in this thread.

    I feel ya Reim, these videos make my challenge run seem like nothing


    _________________
    PSN - nakohduh, inksoldier09 (pvp, FC)
    GFWL: nakohduh

    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/inksoldier/
    avatar
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2012-05-11
    Location : Sussex

    Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by robsthedon on Sun May 19, 2013 4:31 pm

    dsg78gaming wrote:Just finished uploading the last parts of my sl1 caveman challenge and these 2 video for me are my best fights:

    http://youtu.be/YPiaB9nvQWs manus

    http://youtu.be/ceSvlcnAYXw kalameet

    Been a tough final few fights but its now finished. These have to be my best moments see far playing dark souls. What have your best moments been?

    My hat is off to you sir, btw do you pvp? winking


    _________________
    PSN Robsthedon

    EXILED of ARIAMIS  Join UsBeckon
    avatar
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 533
    Reputation : 29
    Join date : 2012-03-17
    Location : United States of Daku Souru

    Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by lordgodofhell on Sun May 19, 2013 5:26 pm

    These videos really show me that I had been doing pve ALL WRONG


    _________________
    PSN GAJTHEGHOST

    The Pantheon
    avatar
    dsg78gaming
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 70
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2013-02-04

    Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by dsg78gaming on Mon May 20, 2013 6:41 pm

    Thanks for the comments really appreciate them, with learning to do no damage runs go into boss fights and don't attack, just try and learn what to do with every attack thrown at you and see how long you can survive for. Once you have found a way to dodge all the moves, learn which attack to counter on safely. Put it together and there you are, you all will be smashing all the bosses with no problems happy


    _________________
    What can you when you cant play dark souls, watch it instead:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/dsg78gaming
    avatar
    Mishrak

    Posts : 7
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2013-05-16

    Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by Mishrak on Fri May 24, 2013 1:59 pm

    Subscribed! I really like your playthrough, and plan to watch more of it as I have time. I've recently been working on ENB's challenge playthrough and finished Ornstein and Smough, as well as Gwyndolin. Artorias, Manus and Kalameet are next, so I especially like your Manus fight. Good work! I was hoping you used only the club against O&S but I suppose that would be sufficiently insane.

    My early videos are crap (and one of them rather funnny how it turned out), but I've actually managed to get decent quality edits of O&S and Gwyndolin. Those are my best moments so far. I'm still not exactly sure how I managed to get a clean hit on Ornstein's back, but I did.

    This has by far been the most fun I've had with the game, doing ENB's challenge.


    Last edited by Mishrak on Fri May 24, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

    Daft Punk

    Posts : 7
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-05-24

    Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by Daft Punk on Fri May 24, 2013 2:24 pm

    cool
    avatar
    dsg78gaming
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 70
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2013-02-04

    Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by dsg78gaming on Sat May 25, 2013 10:38 am

    Mishrak wrote:Subscribed! I really like your playthrough, and plan to watch more of it as I have time. I've recently been working on ENB's challenge playthrough and finished Ornstein and Smough, as well as Gwyndolin. Artorias, Manus and Kalameet are next, so I especially like your Manus fight. Good work! I was hoping you used only the club against O&S but I suppose that would be sufficiently insane.

    My early videos are crap (and one of them rather funnny how it turned out), but I've actually managed to get decent quality edits of O&S and Gwyndolin. Those are my best moments so far. I'm still not exactly sure how I managed to get a clean hit on Ornstein's back, but I did.

    This has by far been the most fun I've had with the game, doing ENB's challenge.

    Thanks and good luck with finishing your challenge, manus and kalameet are tough and need more precision to defeat but keep at it. Good luck with your video's as well. happy


    _________________
    What can you when you cant play dark souls, watch it instead:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/dsg78gaming

    Sponsored content

    Re: Sl 1 Naked Manus and Kalameet no damage

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:55 pm