Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Dutchy
Ahhotep1
Halicarnassis
VaDoom
ResIsBestStat
Serious_Much
Soris Ice Goldwing
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Marino.
User1
GrinTwist
15 posters

CoF Event: The Travels of the Cult - Event Over

GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

CoF Event: The Travels of the Cult - Event Over - Page 3 Empty Re: CoF Event: The Travels of the Cult - Event Over

Post by GrinTwist Mon May 20, 2013 12:35 pm

I don't think it will do anything besides create challenge and that's it. Especially if it's below SL 55 and I think the OP has already added enough of a challenge with the roadrunner title, even though not everyone will be able to access it.

Let's not forget that this has been a relatively busy month when it comes to events. I don't think everyone will have enough time to make builds up to NG+ right after the Sen's rooftop event.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

CoF Event: The Travels of the Cult - Event Over - Page 3 Empty Re: CoF Event: The Travels of the Cult - Event Over

Post by User1 Mon May 20, 2013 12:37 pm

SL55 can be very easy, to get all of the equipment that is.
    Besides, it'd be a character building speedrun! Build your character before the event! silly
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Tue May 21, 2013 5:14 am

As I said in the covenant main topic, the 8th of June is the only weekend of June I won't be able to play the game.
    So I won't be able to join the event sad.

Have fun everyone big grin
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue May 21, 2013 12:31 pm

Shame to hear Vadoom. sad
    I shall have much fun on my own indeed.
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Tue May 21, 2013 1:43 pm

This sounds like a great idea... will you be annoyed if I invade as much as possible?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue May 21, 2013 1:48 pm

I won't be.
    You're on PS3, not my problem. silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 21, 2013 1:49 pm

Halicarnassis wrote:This sounds like a great idea... will you be annoyed if I invade as much as possible?

I think invasions are very anti the spirit of this event...

Go for it silly
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Tue May 21, 2013 1:59 pm

cheers

I'll start a new toon and try and do the four kings first, join the covenant and try and keep under your levels playing through the game and invading once or twice every section.. As I hate magic i will go for a dex build but may use some faith spells... thoughts?
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue May 21, 2013 3:34 pm

Go for it !

I would pwn you if it weren't for two things :
    1. *** you i'm Spiderman
    1. You're on PS3
    2. I won't be able to participate in the Event since i will be on a Carnival .

Gott verdammt nochmal sad
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Tue May 21, 2013 4:45 pm

@Marino: es tut Mir leid sad
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Wed May 22, 2013 4:45 am

Renny™ wrote:Shame to hear Vadoom. CoF Event: The Travels of the Cult - Event Over - Page 3 57929600
    I shall have much fun on my own indeed.
    A shame indeed.
    What makes it even more painfull is I suggested the original idea for this event CoF Event: The Travels of the Cult - Event Over - Page 3 4203215067
    But nothing can be done about that, I'm just not lucky. I have at least one weekend out of two busy and until now, I were never able to play in any of the official event of the wiki because of that. CoF Event: The Travels of the Cult - Event Over - Page 3 1985502568

Edit : Just realised that Renny is Renegade.... I don't wanna be a Renny-ist, that doesn't sound good...
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Fri May 24, 2013 12:05 am

Okay, I'll remove Marino from the list, sad to hear your not joining us Marino and Vadoom.

I don't know if Renny will still want to participate in the event or if I should keep him on the list of members either since I just heard he was banned. I'll have to talk to him over skype about it.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri May 24, 2013 12:06 am

That's for the best. I still plan on being there.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri May 24, 2013 12:11 am

So I guess it is me and Pendant then?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri May 24, 2013 12:19 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:So I guess it is me and Pendant then?

I'm down, Soree.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri May 24, 2013 12:23 am

Yep I'll get a new build ready this weekend. I am thinking trying the knight again. Just so I can remember when I first played this game.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Fri May 24, 2013 1:25 pm

Alright, I have talked with Ren and he still wants to participate in the event. I would suggest speaking with him on Skype for the details on the event.

However, I will still remove him from the members list on the OP on our main page. Once that is done he won't be able to join future events as a member.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Fri May 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Is anyone of you guys recording this ?
    God i so want to participate in this pony02
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Fri May 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Marino. wrote:Is anyone of you guys recording this ?
    God i so want to participate in this CoF Event: The Travels of the Cult - Event Over - Page 3 1889018277

What is exactly barring you from participating? I would like to know so I might be able to work something out with Res so you both can still do it.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Sat May 25, 2013 1:03 am

I'm working on a Carnival from June 6th to June 8th from 11 AM to 12 PM so i won't have any Time to play .

I thought i could just "catch up" on the Event with Res (if he doesn't find another partner) afterwards since everyone else seems okay with the date
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Sat May 25, 2013 3:04 am

Marino. wrote:I'm working on a Carnival from June 6th to June 8th from 11 AM to 12 PM so i won't have any Time to play .

I thought i could just "catch up" on the Event with Res (if he doesn't find another partner) afterwards since everyone else seems okay with the date

The event is a two day event though and goes into the 9th too. If you have time during the 9th you and Res can do a run together. If it turns out you need more time I can add another day on to the event as well.

I just don't like the idea of leaving you out in the cold on this event since your one of the first members of the Covenant.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Sat May 25, 2013 5:11 am

Aww, that's so sweet Grin .

I think i have Time on the 9th and 10th so that would be much appreciated pony04
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Sat May 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Alright for you and Res the event will start on the 9th to the 10th same time and everything. However, this will be the last time I do this for any event.

That will also mean that I will assign the "dark racer" to whoever earned it on the 10th instead.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon May 27, 2013 11:30 am

Good Luck on Your Event Guys!!!

cheers

Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Mon May 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Good Luck on Your Event Guys!!!

cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:13 am