Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Dutchy
Ahhotep1
Halicarnassis
VaDoom
ResIsBestStat
Serious_Much
Soris Ice Goldwing
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Marino.
User1
GrinTwist
15 posters

CoF Event: The Travels of the Cult - Event Over

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

CoF Event: The Travels of the Cult - Event Over - Page 7 Empty Re: CoF Event: The Travels of the Cult - Event Over

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:10 pm

I, too, ran into various types of difficulty as posted earlier. So I was unable to complete the run on time! sad

Grin, I really do appreciate your attempts at trying to help me out. I kinda pulled you into a wild goose chase...sorry about that! Things just got very hectic.

Your idea about extending the time frame is a good one!! I will participate next time big grin
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

CoF Event: The Travels of the Cult - Event Over - Page 7 Empty Re: CoF Event: The Travels of the Cult - Event Over

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:29 am

I wish i was able 2 do more with my partner in the event but somethings had happen irl so i couldnt play n maybe u should add more time 2 do the runs since it can be difficult for some

Hope 4 better luck next time!
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:00 am

And soooo.
    I contacted Luis Luna and tried to try to play this weekend, but my lack of luck came back...
    I had a family emergency (Had to go see my GF grandmother) and I weren't at home most of the weekend.
    When I see all the apologies about not being able to do/end the run, I feel a little bit less guilty, but still :/, I'm sorry.

Edit : I talked with Luis Luna, we will try to do the run anyway (hopefully sometimes soon), maybe not I one shot though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:21 am