Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Slarg232
WaffleGuy
skarekrow13
AnCapaillMor
Animaaal
barrywilkins
GrinTwist
Carphil
Nybbles
Maneater_Mildred
Gambs_the_Grey
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Soris Ice Goldwing
User1
ctye85
LunarFog
20 posters

Letter to my long-time anonymous downrepper

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Letter to my long-time anonymous downrepper - Page 2 Empty Re: Letter to my long-time anonymous downrepper

Post by User1 Fri May 17, 2013 4:39 pm

AnCapaillMor wrote:David Beat Goliath and Rode forth in his Peugeot 206.

And the continuation..

David proceeded to tip his Burberry cap further over his face. It was hot in the Peugeot 206, and the engine was playing up again. His banging tunes were too loud to recognise what was specifically wrong at the time. And God spoke to David, and said..

"Thou must proceed further. You may have modded the engine too much, but the solution is to mod the rims. Have faith, and you shall make it to the drug den in time for the spliff."
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Letter to my long-time anonymous downrepper - Page 2 Empty Re: Letter to my long-time anonymous downrepper

Post by WaffleGuy Fri May 17, 2013 5:01 pm

barrywilkins wrote:What if...the downrepper is Lunar herself in some sort of elaborate scheme to become the highest repped person in all the land? What if upon becoming the highest repped person, she gets mod status and starts to rule this forum with an iron fist of iron ironness? What if we're all playing into her hands and will soon be crushed underneath her unstoppable lust to conquer this forum?

I don't know whats me anymore!

Dangit Diglett, this is exactly why I don't want to evolve you. Stop jumping out of your pokéball and create chaos!Letter to my long-time anonymous downrepper - Page 2 4174989374
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Fri May 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Did this really need to happen? Just seems kinda petty to me.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri May 17, 2013 5:40 pm

I can see why you may have been down-repped on a few occasions, but there have been posts by you that people have completely agreed with that got down-repped, which is stupid and unnecessary.

But hey; look at it this way. You annoyed someone enough that they constantly down rep you. That's gotta count for something.
    I wish I could do that.
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Fri May 17, 2013 5:53 pm

Anyone else find it somewhat hilarious that the OP is downrepped?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri May 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:I think a number of your post come across quite harsh and rude .
    As do mine. I don't have a rep troll.

Besides, its not her problem. She's not deliberately inflamitory, so wether or not she's polite should have no bearing on her rep (last I checked, rep was intended to indicate helpfulness, otherwise its just an asinine popularity contest) and she does make a point of being helpful.
    barrywilkins
    barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by barrywilkins Fri May 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Dangit Diglett, this is exactly why I don't want to evolve you. Stop jumping out of your pokéball and create chaos!Letter to my long-time anonymous downrepper - Page 2 4174989374

Those things I said might happen are totally gonna happen. I can feel it! Clearly Lunar is an evil monster and must be stopped! Quickly, everyone! Start doing things that prevent evil people from doing stuff because, I'm not sure what that you're supposed to do!
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri May 17, 2013 6:45 pm

There are proper channels for addressing issues. Antagonistic threads aren't productive for any included parties and will only create an exacerbated situation. Furthermore topics like these are not game related.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 am