Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

It took me like 30 mins..... but it's finished!

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

It took me like 30 mins..... but it's finished! Empty It took me like 30 mins..... but it's finished!

Post by ChizFreak Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Yeah finally, I organized and added some things to the Ornstein & Smough's Page on the wiki. It's organized now, the way it was before, it was just, so unorganized. Also I added some links, and repositioned the images.

Before: http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/page/diff/Ornstein+and+Smough/304979992

After: http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Ornstein+and+Smough

Tell me what you think!

I also improved some other pages like, Grant and Gwynevere.

I like to improve pages instead of just adding damage stats, I just think that's too much for me. But hey, at least I help! I usually look at random pages of bosses or areas and I add info or just organize it.

PS: HOW THE HELL DO YOU DELETE AN HORIZONTAL RULE?
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

It took me like 30 mins..... but it's finished! Empty Re: It took me like 30 mins..... but it's finished!

Post by ublug Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:40 pm

That looks way better. That boss page is a bit special since they both have their own attacks and patterns. Maybe attacks should be listed in their sections instead of at the bottom of the page?

You know that you don't have to edit the wiki at all if you don't want to winking

I usually edit pages in wikitext, because I can never manage to get it quite right with the wysiwyg editor. If you select the arrow beside the 'save' button, you can change to the wikitext editor. A horizontal ruler is made by four dashes on its own line (----).
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

It took me like 30 mins..... but it's finished! Empty Re: It took me like 30 mins..... but it's finished!

Post by Whknight Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Well done, looks much better. Thanks for the tip Ublug, I've been wondering that myself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 pm