Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Question re PWWT

Soxette

Question re PWWT  Empty Question re PWWT

Post by Soxette Wed May 15, 2013 6:46 pm

I'm trying to get all the trophies and I mistakenly forgot to suicide in Nexus once and I died in 3-1. Will that one death make it impossible to get PWWT in Latria in this playthrough?
    Thanks.
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Question re PWWT  Empty Re: Question re PWWT

Post by Fry1156 Wed May 15, 2013 6:59 pm

I may be wrong but I think it will.
    If you put what sever, sl and what you need someone may be able to help
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed May 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Soxette wrote:I'm trying to get all the trophies and I mistakenly forgot to suicide in Nexus once and I died in 3-1. Will that one death make it impossible to get PWWT in Latria in this playthrough?
    Thanks.

No it won't, if you log on to the server a few times you will be near pwwt, then kill 1 boss and you'll be good, you could prolly get pwwt by just carrying on as you are, you still got 3 bosses to kill.
    Rumeye
    Rumeye

Post by Rumeye Thu May 16, 2013 1:52 am

It won’t, as long as you have at least 1 boss alive, and the primeval demon of that world also alive you can achieve PWWT anyt time and under any circumstances .

Here’s the best way for you to get all WT related items in one playthrugh :

First thing achieve PBWT, kill the named BP of that world, now DON’T return to the nexus before killing the primeval demon of that world after killing the named BP, you most kill the named BP and then without returning to the nexus kill the primeval demon. Last thing you just have to kill a boss and you’ll get from PBWT to PWWT and can complete the quests, get the items that are WT related easier and faster this way. Also this method makes it easier to get the Friend’s Ring since you’ll be killing all 5 named BP in 1 playthrough.

Make sure you play offline though as to make it impossible for the servers to miss with your WT.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu May 16, 2013 3:24 am

Rumeye wrote:It won’t, as long as you have at least 1 boss alive, and the primeval demon of that world also alive you can achieve PWWT anyt time and under any circumstances .

Here’s the best way for you to get all WT related items in one playthrugh :

First thing achieve PBWT, kill the named BP of that world, now DON’T return to the nexus before killing the primeval demon of that world after killing the named BP, you most kill the named BP and then without returning to the nexus kill the primeval demon. Last thing you just have to kill a boss and you’ll get from PBWT to PWWT and can complete the quests, get the items that are WT related easier and faster this way. Also this method makes it easier to get the Friend’s Ring since you’ll be killing all 5 named BP in 1 playthrough.

Make sure you play offline though as to make it impossible for the servers to miss with your WT.

+1 nicely put

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:03 pm