Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+75
sinistroff
wfrosty
Hingle McCringleberry
Phenetylaminos
oldironforte
Graelaoch
DSGiant
Iron Boar
Gowan
DPSMurphy
Soul of Stray Demon
LeaderDogg
Hawkins172
Folkenio
Rooke89
SadPanda
Spaghetti?
Xanthous_King
MikailArksot
SolaireOfAstora
Say Xbox Again
Wilkinson3424
Moalover
Extofogeese
AwkwardArtemis
Formless
Undiscovery
PierreSBK71
Aendron
LukeboyDS
Exclusive
magyaronny
Valanor
Mental Gear
ghostshade
Gryph
Grumpy
brandons66
Anarchist26
TheAshenPhantom
Jaxobz
Woodlehh
DxTopham
sobamade
tooots
Bontee
Hatsune Miku
jtd234
zedsdead
tonberryking01
IHateTheFourKings
HereticForLife
Elysium™
Scarch
emraluces
LawlMahBawls
aWildNelby
wretchedsausage
reim0027
Looking Glass Mind
WaffleGuy
Yarxov
XachAttack
StiffNipples
Soris Ice Goldwing
Gollumseverywhere
User1
RANT
Serious_Much
Mr. Tart
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Zeta Prime
Animaaal
LunarFog
Tolvo
79 posters

Introduce Yourself V2.0

MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Introduce Yourself V2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself V2.0

Post by MikailArksot Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:23 pm

I've never formally introduced myself. My name is Mika Saer Arksot and I'm a Dark Souls fanatic; everything I do relates to Dark Souls in some way, shape, or form. I'm 20 years old and anxiously awaiting Dark Souls II.

I'm glad to have met you.
    Xanthous_King
    Xanthous_King

Post by Xanthous_King Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:51 am

(>'.')> Hey everyone!

I am Xanthous_King! I am 25 years old. I've recently been consumed by the Abyss that is Dark Souls! I play on 360. Happy to be a part of this community!!
    Spaghetti?
    Spaghetti?

Post by Spaghetti? Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm Tom, a UK gamer who recently got into dark souls (I just finished my second playthrough), and I'dlove to get into the coop and invasion scene, so if anyone has any tips I'd love to hear them. I like stuff like tv and a bit of sport too, but my main passion is gaming.

Nice to meet you all
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Spaghetti? wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm Tom, a UK gamer who recently got into dark souls (I just finished my second playthrough), and I'dlove to get into the coop and invasion scene, so if anyone has any tips I'd love to hear them. I like stuff like tv and a bit of sport too, but my main passion is gaming.

Nice to meet you all
    Will Smith to the forums.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Anyways, Wendy's to the forums, to anyone who hasn't been welcomed yet.
    IHateTheFourKings
    IHateTheFourKings
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by IHateTheFourKings Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:53 am

Welcome to everyone new here! I'm pretty recent, but I've enjoyed these forums in the short time I've been here. The mods and admins don't seem to play favorites like they seem to do on so many other forums I've been on.
    Rooke89
    Rooke89

Post by Rooke89 Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:48 pm

Hello everyone 

I'm Rooke from Sweden. I've been playing Dark Souls from the release and I've been very active on the wikichat. I thought i was time for me to be active here on the forum as well.

See ya around.
    Folkenio

Introduce Yourself V2.0 - Page 4 Empty Greetings from the Orange Monkey

Post by Folkenio Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:20 pm

Hello, everyone!! My name is Folken, but I use to move around as Folkenio. I'm an art student, and a Souls Series fan.

Have been playing Dark Souls from last year, and I am currently on my second playthrough. Until the last month, I've been playing it offline.

I'm kinda looking for people who want to share some good old fashioned exploration, and some help would come in handy. Those Four Kings are getting very annoying.

Just add me, Folkenio on PSN.
    Hawkins172
    Hawkins172
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Hawkins172 Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:26 am

hello community.
    im hawkins172 on ps3 as hawkins172 on this forum. i like the game and i like its community.
    i've just read this forums guidelines so in case one my post's before this one isn't according to these guidelines i apologize. it wasn't my intention to do so. because well like i said i like the dark souls community, i mean no offence whatsoever with my sense of humour. with that said helllloooooooooo everyone!! big grin big grin
    LeaderDogg
    LeaderDogg

Introduce Yourself V2.0 - Page 4 Empty Nice to meet you all.

Post by LeaderDogg Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:51 pm

About Me IRL

Nice to meet you all. My name is Lawrence, and I reside in Greenbelt, Maryland. I am a first-year college student, where I am currently working towards my degree in Computer Engineering. I usually keep to myself, but am always ready to meet someone new. wave 

My Dark Souls Life

Dark Souls is one the first games I have legitimately forced myself to learn, despite my constant deaths early on. As a result, I am quite knowledgeable about the game and its various mechanics. Here are a few things about me, Dark-Souls wise:

• My favorite weapon classes are Halberds and Thrusting Swords.
    • I use Miracles more than any other "magic" skill.
    • I show NO MERCY to invaders, unless you are respectful, as I have been taken advantage of TOO MANY times by rude players.
    • I have been told by many that my builds are quite unorthodox. I'm crazy. devil 
    • Like I said before, I am always willing to make new friends. But like I said, after I bow, NO MERCY!
    • Between work and college, I don't have too much time for Dark Souls. Just keep that in mind whenever you want to dual, host a fight club, etc.

That's pretty much it. Nice to meet you, and hope I didn't come off too strong.tongue
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:09 pm

You know, I never actually introduced myself here.

Hello, I am Soul of Stray Demon, my name is Elizabeth.

Most of you already know me so I don't have to talk too much about myself.

Just know I am your new Queen, and YOU serve me.

Tend to me, and you will live.
    DPSMurphy
    DPSMurphy

Post by DPSMurphy Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Sup all, DPSMurphy here!

Long time Dark Souls fan, and told that this is the place to be for mechanic knowledge and stat testing. So hopefully I will have some interesting data for you all soon.

I MUST KNOW ALL!
    Gowan

Post by Gowan Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Hey guys (& gals)... (Bond voice)... I'm Gowan, James Gowan. I'm an old fart (45) that still loves video games and was playing Zelda, Metroid and Mario around the same time most of your daddies were. I had PONG back in 1975 so I've seen video games go from ZERO to our Dark Souls HERO. I simply don't know how From Software is going to outdo Dark Souls but I have every hope that they will. To me, it's the pinnacle of gaming and since I started playing about a year ago, it's all I play. Part of me wonders if I'll drop it completely once the new one comes out, but part of me thinks that I'll still roll a new character and head out for the Undead Asylum from time to time.

For a living, Graphic Design is my trade. ( jamesgowan dot com ). I also enjoying singing, juggling and spending time on my five acres here in East Texas with my wife, girl and 2 dogs (Wendi, Lexi, Lizzie & Peanut, respectively). Oh and playing video games is certainly my favorite pastime. Of course, there's Dark Souls but other game series that have held me captive have been Mario, Zelda, Prince of Persia, Assassins Creed and too many others to mention. I've played some of DEMON'S SOULS but I have not finished it as I got tied up in the game of Dark Souls and simply has me too entwined :-)
    Iron Boar
    Iron Boar

Post by Iron Boar Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:16 am

Hey there. I came on this board about a week or so ago when something happened in my game, and well I've been lurking for awhile. I'm hoping to post more and be a bigger part of this community big grin

Anyway my name is "Iron Boar" because I always wear the black iron set and the boar helm every play through.

I am the Iron Boar! Haha.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:31 am

At least you went and got yourself and identity.

Welcome one and all, BTW.wave 
    DSGiant
    DSGiant

Post by DSGiant Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Greetings. My name is Lanse, yes with an 's'. I am also known as DSGiant. I'm eighteen going into my first year of college and I really enjoy writing and hopefully I'll be able to successfully publish my own book or maybe even a series.
    Graelaoch
    Graelaoch
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Graelaoch Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:21 pm

Hello Everyone, My name Is Grae Laoch, but you can call me Grae, some of my Ps3 friends told me about this place, and I had to make an account to check it out. After reading some of the threads here, I knew I found my new home away from home. I am 27 and glad to be here, I am going to head on over to pvp thread I saw an interesting Warfare thread I am going to check out. See you all around!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce  wave 
    oldironforte

Post by oldironforte Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:52 pm

Greetings Everyone My Name is oldironforte But you can call me forte if you'd rather that's what all my friends call me anyway 

What Do I do? Uhm well sometimes I play dark souls I love writing characters and apperently I'm good at it I also enjoy cooking oh I'm american I have no kids and no girlfriend
    Phenetylaminos
    Phenetylaminos

Post by Phenetylaminos Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:24 am

Greetings, my name is Phen and I'm 23. I joined the forum so I could get in to some arranged PvP, which I did almost right away, thanks to the official Wiki fight club big grin

When I'm not playing Dark Souls or obsessively looking for new Dark Souls 2 news or footage I'm either studying for my Java and Android development training, jerking around with Ableton or out having a drink with friends. 

One question to all of you: How do I change my profile pic? looked at the change profile tab and just couldn't find it =s

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out! happy

Cheers!
    Hingle McCringleberry
    Hingle McCringleberry

Post by Hingle McCringleberry Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:40 am

Hey there ma twiggzz! Hingle McCringleberry here! I am new to dark souls. i was introduced to the game by my cousin The Letter X. But yeah, i hope this will be velvet. So if anyone wants to meet me or something, figure out how!
    thumbs up
    wfrosty
    wfrosty

Post by wfrosty Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:21 am

Hello,I'm wfrosty. I enjoy Dark Souls greatly and I'd love to be part of a community that devotes its time to helping people utilize the various online features of the game. Oftentimes i feel like I'm missing out on a lot of the communal content simply because I don't enter any of the communities that already exist for Dark Souls. I'm a lone wolf and I really want to change that.

I would never call myself an expert at the game but I definitely have garnered a lot of experience while playing I've got at least 700 hours logged and probably about I'd say 12 characters that have beaten the game and I've done multiple new game plus but I really I think I've still got a lot to learn about this game especially the PvP so I'd love to join -- no strike that -- I would be honored to join this forum.
    sinistroff

Post by sinistroff Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:35 pm

Sup guys, I'm sinistroff, my real name is Igor.
    So i've started playing dark souls about one month ago and i found it totally awesome.
    At this moment i have 25h hours played, and killed those bosses so far:
    bosses:
    The wiki helps me a lot and i'm joining the forum searching more help! Principally with items and this stuff. Btw English is not my main language soo, sorry for the possible errors.
    Thats me, see you guys on the topics ^^.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:51 pm

Greetings, I'm introducing myself again for no reason.

My name is Soul of Stray Demon, but you all can call me Stray. I have near god-like powers and a need for want-on destruction. There may be times I seem random, but that's just the way I am...

I have quite a knowledge of Dark Souls, and have contributed what I feel, a good amount to this forum. It's quite difficult to add to something that has covered pretty much everything, but I try. If you want to talk to me, I hang out in the chat alot, so there's a good chance you will see me there. Although I'm probably up to no good.... laughing
    DarkGerald
    DarkGerald
    Casual
    Casual

Post by DarkGerald Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:17 pm

Hi all winking

my name's milosh, I'm 34 years old and I live in Switzerland with my wife, a kid and a second kid just days away from being born. I'm a unix engineer at work, a gamer, astronomer, programmer and trick kite flyer at home (besides, obviously, a father and a husband big grin).

I discovered Dark Souls in 2011 I think (when this website was not much more than a Guestbook) and it immediately drew me in. Wow what a setting and what a challenge. I'm very driven by all sorts of challenges hence DS is just the perfect game for me. It made me a better PvE player in other games I've played (namly SW:TOR) and I learned alot about myself. I'm still puzzled by the psychological effect it has on me when I've got a boss down to 1/10th of his health bar - more often than I'd wish I completely lose all focus and get very twitchy, which usually is followed by me being dead. This on the other hand tought me not to try to force my will on the game (die f##ing boss, die!!!) but instead how to calm myself, be observant and just finish the bastard.

Anyways back then I made a big mistake, after close to finishing NG++ with my pyromancer I thought that I've seen it all and never come back to the game, so I used the soul glitch - and that spoiled it completely for me. Later I heared about the PtD PC version and thought hey, lets give it a try. But as it turned out it's the worst console port ever and I never got my mouse to work so I've put it away too. Until 2-3 weeks ago when I discovered that the extra content from the PC version is available on xbox as a DLC and the game had me back in an instant. My pyro was without a chance, I totally screwed up it's stats (I've put 50 in INT without ever using a Catalys) and each boss in AotA took me like 40-50 tries until Manus, which I simply couldn't beat.

So I thought what the heck, pitty for the 160h gameplay I've put into him but I cannot proceed with the pyro. Created a new sorcerer and carefully leveled him up to SL90. After 50h of gameplay I feel uber-human (or better uber-hollow^^) and am very happy with my char. Now I can't wait to finish the painted world and go to Kiln of the Firstflame to begin my NG+, there's nothing else todo for me in NG (did all from the NG+ guide). Even Manus went down after 3-4 tries, it was just a matter of the right stats, skills and weapon and I am completely without fear of NG+, after all, I know what's coming now winking

At this point I want to thank all who contributed to this wiki, it's an invaluable source of knowledge for me, I've forgotten a lot of things and I'd have a much harder time finding my way back into DS after almost two years without the wiki, great work - it's the best wiki for the best game and I'm pretty sure I'll stick around now until I've completely mastered DS2 big grin
    Ferrous Mathias
    Ferrous Mathias

Post by Ferrous Mathias Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:01 am

Hey everyone! I haven't read all the intros and it seems to be in bad taste to introduce oneself before doing so, but there are a lot! I'll get to them eventually.

Anyway, I'm Matthew (XBL gamertag is Mathis Dex (for now)). I'm 21 and almost halfway through my final year going for a bachelor's in mechanical engineering. I spend way too much time playing Dark Souls; started playing it in the Summer of '12 and have played it off and on since, putting some 300-400 hours into it. Right now I'm working on a few PvP builds. I really like playing with a Faith one as a Darkmoon in Anor Londo. One of the most powerful draws DkS has on me is how I can imagine almost any background/storyline for my character I want, so I can let my imagination go wild. I can't wait for the awesome role-playing DkSII will hopefully offer.

In my free time I either play something on my 360 (I like a variety of games), play my piano, or spend time on the internet. I'm kind of a loner but, especially once DkSII comes out, hope to be a part of this community. Hope to get to know some of you soon!

PS. Meaningless points to anyone that gets the reference my username is...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:52 am