Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I wanna play a game.

SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

I wanna play a game. Empty I wanna play a game.

Post by SirArchmage Sun May 12, 2013 5:19 am

I made a new game with my friend. The game is called "Don't touch the item"

How do you play this game?

Step one: Get the save editor and aquire a non-item, like the dragon head, egg-head, or no-head-equipped item. When you drop this item on the ground, it is impossible to pick up by anyone. You try to pick it up and it's as if you had 99 of it.

Step two: Go to the forest.

Step three: Use prism stones to create a giant, sparkly arrow on the open field next to Alvina's house.

Step four: Place an item on the end of the arrow. Make sure you can see it in front of you if you stand on the tiny ledge on the far side of Alvina's house.

Step five: Summon a friend that has a Greatbow and a ton of arrows for it.

Step six: Get the friend to stand on the tiny Alclove on the far side of Alvina's house, so that no one can see him, but he can still see the item.

Step seven: Whenever someone invades, stand near the cliff and watch the invader. The invader will get curious of the giant arrow, and will no doubt go try to pick up the item. Whenever someone tries to pick up the item, have your friend shoot the noob in the head with a greatbow arrow.

Rules: Cannot gank. Only allowed to shoot an arrow at them if and when they pick up the item. The host is to wait until said item is picked up, the invader shot, and then the host can attack.

Me and a friend did this for the last hour. Roughly 40 people invaded, and EVERYONE OF THEM picked up the item and got shot. Many of them went back to the item to try to pick it up again, and got shot, again. Worst case scenario was someone that invaded, tried to pick it up three times, and was shot to death. He invaded again a bit later and did the same thing.

Have yet to even receive hatemail for this. In fact some people sent messages saying how clever it was. Don't know if this has been done before, but it is effective to the extreme. There is a new terror to the cat bros, and it comes in the form of a giant arrow to the face.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

I wanna play a game. Empty Re: I wanna play a game.

Post by ResIsBestStat Sun May 12, 2013 5:24 am

This is really original....
    NO IT ISN'T
    I've seen others do the same thing, again and again
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Sun May 12, 2013 5:27 am

Didn't know. I rarely go to the forest for obvious reasons Shrug
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sun May 12, 2013 5:33 am

You should check the bottomless pit near the Crest of Artorias, there forestbros put items and when people pick them, they shoot and the idiots fall
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Sun May 12, 2013 5:36 am

We didn't want to kill them when they picked up the item. We more wanted to make it obvious that this was a game of "don't pick up the item" and they just failed, so they will now be slaughtered. Plus it's just lovely to see some people try to do it over and over again and get shot right as they try to pick it up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 pm