Curse effect in PvP?

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Re: Curse effect in PvP?

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Thu May 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Hack stats, items, infinite health, stamina, the crystal greatsword, etc. If you face a player with a crystal greatsword it is likely hacked to the one hit kill thing. But bleed is something that works and they can't survive falls.

Post by Runecreed on Thu May 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Hack stats, items, infinite health, stamina, the crystal greatsword, etc. If you face a player with a crystal greatsword it is likely hacked to the one hit kill thing. But bleed is something that works and they can't survive falls.

Yes I've noticed bleed dmg taking effect as well as falling. Not going to be able to pull it off though, don't have the proper skills to avoid ALL the backstabs just yet - It's all these guys do apparently. Infinite health backstab fishing.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Thu May 09, 2013 8:49 pm

I always go by one thing regarding hackers: The real winner is the one who fights without cheating. Even if they win they require their hacks to aid them into winning and not the mechanics of the game to win. And what is fun about hacking anyway? To me it is boring to hack anything.

Post by Runecreed on Fri May 10, 2013 6:25 am

I don't see the point either, but hey whatever rocks your boat - as long as they don't annoy me with private messages after... In that case I just think you're being an absolute douche. Anyone who feels the need to boast after winning with a cheesy tactic for that matter. It's OK but really there's no need to rub something in; especially if it was a close call // you 1 shot your opponent, It's not much of a duel in that regard is it ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:35 am