Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Hatsune Miku
skarekrow13
Jester's Tears
Zeta Prime
Reaperfan
Animaaal
Noob-of-Artorias
User1
KrazykevS10
ResIsBestStat
14 posters

Make a crazy story

Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Make a crazy story - Page 2 Empty Re: Make a crazy story

Post by Hatsune Miku Sat May 11, 2013 9:40 pm

It's an imaginary woman.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Mon May 13, 2013 10:00 pm

One time there was thing that some girl shoved up her ***, and she let out a scream.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Mon May 13, 2013 10:07 pm

One time, there was a man.

His name was wumbonious, and he was a master in the art of wumbology. He wumboed, she wumboed, we wumboed, and everything was wumbolicious.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Mon May 13, 2013 10:11 pm

One time there was this cool story, that was typed up by Latitoast.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Mon May 13, 2013 10:29 pm

It was a sunny day in the town of Whocaresville. The birds flew with grace over the beautiful green fields of grass and rabbits and squirrels alike walked among the fields without a care in the world. Needless to say the day could not be any more perfect.

I stepped out of my dark house where I left my game of Dark Souls on hold to enjoy the beautiful weather. The sun blinded me at first when I stepped out, as I had not been out in this type of weather in quite some time. All I could think to myself was how amazing everything was and what I could do on the beautiful day.

I looked towards my left, out towards the field, and smiled to myself wondering about all the animals that were enjoying themselves out there. It came across my mind that there might actually be a few deer out in those fields because of how close to the woods they were. A thought occurred to me in that span of time, that I should go out for a walk within those woods.

As I started walking towards the woods I heard a rumble of thunder behind me. Confused, I spun around to find myself looking at a... pink cloud. I walked forward and took another glance at what I saw. The clouds were still pink but I could tell that some areas of the cloud had also been covered in purple as well.

All of a sudden, another rumble came from behind me and I turned my head to the forest. I stumbled to the ground at what I saw getting closer towards me. All I could do was grab the ground and look in horror and confusion at what I saw.

Gremlins, gremlins riding pink elephants. I couldn't believe my eyes at what I saw getting closer towards me. I watched as these beasts ran past me and then past my house as well. I turned my head once again and saw myself standing in front of a well dressed man in odd colors. I stammered for a few seconds before I was able to muster a question out of my mouth in a small voice.

"Wh- who are you?" I questioned the man, with a fearful face.

He nodded his head, only scaring me more. I tried my best to get good footing so I could run away but only ended up tripping over myself, landing myself face forward on the ground. As I lay there I could only wonder what would happen next to me, now the man had realized that I was afraid.

All of a sudden, I felt a warm hand grab my shoulder and hoist me up onto my feet. It was the man, but instead of him having an open smile of glee on his face he had instead had a warm smile that made me feel more comfortable in my situation. I tried to ask, again who he was but he quietly shushed me and handed me what seemed to be a Laito.

"We're the Gremlins, now go over there and blow your house up." He stated with that still warming smile on his face.

I had no choice, a sudden urge came over me to see my house burn. All of a sudden I felt the need to draw my arm out like I would in Dark Souls and I was able to cast a powerful fire spell at the porch of my house. It took only minutes before the wall burned down and my house caved in on itself.

The man called to me again and I looked over towards the still smiling man. He had a pink elephant right beside his sword holster. He signaled to me to "get on" and I, without hesitation, did. Once me and him had finally mounted on to the strange beast and we rode off into the sunset on a pink elephant.

TL;DR: Life has gotten weirder than Dark Souls.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon May 13, 2013 10:36 pm

You had me at "Gremlins"

GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Mon May 13, 2013 10:37 pm

I'm making this a regular thread for me to go to. I can make all sorts of weird improvised stories here.

I might make another one later on tonight or tomorrow.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon May 13, 2013 10:39 pm

That was pretty compelling. Can't wait for more
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Mon May 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Possibly a sequel?
    Will it be as good as the original?

That is the real question we should be asking, well, if we're asking questions.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon May 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Not I. I'm just kicking back and enjoying
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Tue May 14, 2013 4:59 am

Tim was a normal kid like others, he went to school, played with friends, got higher grades than normal, but one day, everything changed.
    Tim was walking normally close to the bus stop, suddenly a man in purple overcoat with blue buttons spoke:
    "Are you a cleric?"
    "No." Tim replied, he didn't know who the man was and tried to avoid him.
    "Oh well, too bad, guess I'll have to take you in then..." The man quickly took a giant egg that looked like dung and placed it on Tim's face.
    Tim screamed.

Suddenly he awoke, in a giant spaceship, he looked around the ship, it was unlike everything he had ever seen, suddenly the man returned, with a Gremlin with him.
    The Gremlin was Tim's torturer, every few minutes the creature would prank him, each prank worse than the last, soon Tim's mind broke, he became crazy and started carrying towels all around, one day Tim got angry, he threw the Gremlin outside and decided to stab the man, the man was now dying of blood loss, he said with his dying breath:
    "42."

Suddenly, Tim found himself near his house, he heard a knock on the door from inside the house, he opened the door, he found the most horrible thing the world could ever know....
    "YAOI....."
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue May 14, 2013 10:45 am

And now it's a Gremlin thread! cheers
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Tue May 14, 2013 12:18 pm

Me And My Dearest, Forever.

Prologue -Jealousy-

It was raining outside, pouring actually, and a trench-coat wearing woman was slowly walking into a seemingly abandoned building. After going through the front door, the person flicked the light on and took off her shoes.
    She began to unbutton the trench-coat, and eventually a white shirt was visible under it. After taking off the coat she started to walk deeper into the building. Even though the outside of the building was in a bad shape the inside was pretty kept and nice, but it was easy to look past the nicely painted walls and cozy furniture, and feel the dread in the air. The woman was unfazed by the disgusting feeling in the air and had now reached the door she was looking for.
    She started to open the door, slowly at first, and then all the way, and then began to walk down. The stairs creaked as she descended into the basement. At the end of the stairs there was a door, and when she opened it a foul smell hit her. If someone asked her to describe the smell, she would answer "Death, despair, dread and sorrow," but she didn't really care, as she was used to the smell by now. The walls in the basement stained with paint, and about half way inside the room there was a table with a dark case.
    She took out a small key from her front pocket and unlocked it. Inside, there was a beautiful dagger, with the text "Amore" crudely engraved into it's hilt. She picked it up and looked at it for a while, and then turned around and resumed walking. Now, finally, she arrived to her destination, the deepest part of the building. She took a deep breath, grabbed the door handle and opened the door. Inside there was a naked young lady lying in a fetal position. She was barely breathing, and appeared to be asleep. If the woman was to change her mind, it had to be now. She had taken to the lady away a few days ago, but it would be the first time ever she killed someone.
    "Wakey wakey," the dagger wielding woman said in a kind and gentle voice, but high enough for the young lady to wake up from. She tried to answer, but she could not produce any voice, and just nodded slowly to show that she was awake. The woman that had the dagger showed the young lady the stiletto, and her face distorted into a lonely and sad smile.
    The lady's whole body froze, and her face showed pure horror. As the dagger wielding woman came closer she felt naught but despair, and then she felt cold. "Bye bye," the woman said, just as kindly as before. That was the last thing she heard in her life.
    The dagger wielding woman then took care of the body, left the room, and on her way out from the basement she made sure that her dagger was free from blood. She did this by cleaning it with water from a nearby sink, she put it back in it's case and left the basement, turned off the light and put her coat and shoes on. Then, she left the building, but it would not be the last time she was there.

Now i wrote up a very long story, but i thought the prologue would be enough.
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Tue May 14, 2013 3:48 pm

The shortest horror story:

"The last man on earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the front door. The End."
    DemonRider909
    DemonRider909
    Casual
    Casual

Post by DemonRider909 Tue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm

This is a re-make of something my class had to write. It'll hopefully be smaller than the original.

Jonathan sat in his room, oblivious to the clatter below on the ground floor. The boy would never have noticed, even though he felt that something was terribly wrong.
    No matter. His mind would not--and could not--dwell on any single thought for a while. The boy flicked his wrist, and there was a deafening SLAM!! as the bedroom door was flung closed. Then, as he always did, Jonathan circled the room, delirious, with no thought coming to mind.
    It was incredible and horrifying, especially for a boy who was only eight.
    Curtains and covers had been flung over the windows, even though it was night. They were always there. A bed lay at the far end, useless; Jonathan never slept, as he was quite different from any other human being on this earth. A desk with shelves resting atop it stood proudly in the opposite corner. Otherwise, the room was devoid of furniture. There was not even a dresser; all of Jonathan's clothes were neatly stacked next to the desk.
    The walls were plastered with paper. Drawings of professional grade, creatures, people, places, and an assortment of oddities, were everywhere, even stuck to the bed and desk. There were also writings and stories, such strange and insane stories, yes some. While others were intriguingly amazing. Along with these were insane scribbles.
    Jonathan approached the desk and slid into the chair at the desk and opened a drawer, removing special shading pencils among other drawing tools. A fresh sheet of paper. Again, Jonathan couldn't help but feel that something was wrong. Bah! A waste of time! Jonathan set to work on another horrible masterpiece.
    He remained stranger to the sounds below him throughout the entire night.

"Jonathan!" yelled his ancient mother, Mary. "Hurry down! You don't wanna miss your trip." Her voice broke at that last word.
    "Coming, Mom!" Jonathan hurried down, and bolted out the door. He didn't notice his father's dead expression.

Thomas, one who knew Jonathan, had not gone on the trip. He was bored, and thought everyone had returned by now. He ran over to Jonathan's home.
    "Jonathan!" he called. "Jonathan! Jonathan! Jona-"

Jonathan turned onto his street, his face contorted in terror. He bolted towards his home. The door was open so he barged in. It was his home after all, and this was horrifyingly important.
    Covers had been thrown on all sources of light in the house, and sound-muffling and absorbing items were scattered around the home, giving it an eerie and strange feel.
    Jonathan heard a clatter in the kitchen and ran there. "Mom! Mom!" He saw his mother fumbling with the knives.
    "You're home early," his father said, soulless. "It's only 2:30."
    "What's wrong?" The boy's face lost all color. He looked even more scared than before.
    "We've decided on something," Jonathan's father said. Mary was approaching, a knife concealed.
    "Mom?"

Down in the house's basement, a locker from the long row opened. A sack toppled down to the floor. Another of the lockers opened, and another sack fell, in the shape of a teenage girl. Yet another opened and a sacked body of a baby fell.
    Soon there would be an addition.

Thank you if you read this. Just know that a huge part in-between was cut out. I think it's long enough without it. If anyone wants to read the part in-between, or the beginning, I can post it.Make a crazy story - Page 2 3149687655
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Wed May 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Chapter 1 -Everyday Investigator-

Miranda was driving to work, thinking about everyday things, just like any other day. She was driving a red family car with a white interior.
    "I need to pick up some painkillers after work," she thought, as she had a minor headache since a few days back. She arrived at her workplace, a private investigation firm. She was a field investigator, but right now it was just office work.
    She opened the car door and began to walk towards the office. Since a few weeks earlier the company changed their car policy, and now you have to park in a car-park a few block away. She was walking in a calm pace, because she did not have a headache, and didn't want to upset her body. As she was walking against the office she noticed that the streets where unusually busy today, and how the sun made everything look so happy.
    She arrived at the building, sighed and thought "Another day at the office". The gray brick building felt ominous even in the sunlight, and another headache began to emerge. The inside of the building was a nice contrast to the outside as it was painted with a cool green color and furnished with expensive furniture.
    After walking past quite a few cubicles and offices she arrived at the door to her office. As she got inside she took of her coat and sat down at her desk. After sitting down she began to file papers. Filing was to her a easy process, "Case-files here and investigation reports over there". Today she actually enjoyed the mindlessness of paperwork, as it was easier on her head.
    About twenty minutes passed without nothing happening, but then she heard a knock on the door. "Come on in" she said, quite cheerfully. The door opened and a woman that looked very stressed walked into the room. "Is there something I can do for you?" Miranda asked in concerned voice. The woman answered "You need to come quick" in a exhausted voice.
    Miranda reacted by quickly saying "Jessica, you need to calm down, take a deep breath and tell me slowly." in a soothing tone. After calming down for about ten seconds, Jessica said " We've just received bad news, and we need you to come to the briefing". When Jessica was done talking Miranda nodded, stood up and waved her hand, signaling Jessica to go first.

After opening the door to the briefing room, Miranda saw the field team she was part of. It consisted of 3 people other than her, there was Jonathan Marsh, an ex-police officer and the one in charge of reporting our findings and investigations to the higher ups, so more or less the "leader", Andrew Kindlier, "an expert on criminal profiling and body trauma" (in his own words), Jessica Mercury, a intern that was tasked with things like taking notes and just fetch things, Miranda McVince. "So, what happened?" Miranda asked, in a interested but concerned voice. Andrew began to explain that "there has been a murder, and we got the job to investigate it." Understanding the situation, Miranda sat down and listened to their explanation. "They found the body in the field next to Greenarrow sports center , and the police was not able to find anything connecting to any of their investigations, so they forwarded it to us." Understanding the situation, Miranda asked "maybe we shall be on our way then?"
    The rest of the team nodded.

This is a continuation of the story called "Me and my dearest, forever."
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Fri May 17, 2013 4:20 pm

Chapter 2 -Her Closest Friend -

Clair was sitting on the bus on her way to school, thinking on how to handle another day. It was not that she was unpopular, the opposite in fact, but she was "popular" with the wrong crowd. Because she always enjoyed wearing "guy" clothes, talked in a not so "feminine" way, and generally was seen as the tomboy, she was very popular with the women in her class. She actually thought it was strange, and actually a little cliché, because things like this only happens movies.
    Even thought she did not really have anything against that, being popular is nice and so is having friends, being confessed to on a daily basis is very annoying and makes studying very hard.
    After the bus stopped she got up from her seat and left it, and began to walk the rest of the way. For reasons she could not even conceive, the bus that she takes is located around 2 kilometers away from the school, and she arrived just in time for the first lesson most days.
    After walking for a while she felt as she was watched, and began to feel uneasy, but kept walking. She felt a tap on her shoulder, turned around and all feelings of uneasiness washed away, because what was standing there was not a murderer, rapist or molester, but someone she knew very well. "Heya!" her friend yelled, in a tone and voice high enough to pierce diamonds. Acting shocked, Clair said "Oh! My! God! I missed you so much!" and hugged her friend. "Please don't scare me like that." Nodding, her friend clapped her shoulder and again said "So, what's happening? We haven't seen each other for like a week."
    "I got down with a bad cold and needed a few days to recover, and just like that, it was weekend. Different from her normal happy and energetic face, her friend, nicknamed Kat (short for Kathrine), had a sulky face and was pouting. "Please call me next time, I could come over and take care of you." She said while blushing. Clair shrugged her shoulders and said "let's just go." She often felt that Kat acted very strange from time to time, and was often very clingy, but she didn't actually have anything against that, because at-least she knew that Kat would be her best friend and not a random admirer. Perhaps she was completely wrong, but she sometimes felt the same vibes from Kat as she do from the other girls, but she denied that possibility and kept living her life as usual. The school building was beginning to come into sight, and Kat said "let's hurry up, or we'll be late again.
    Seeing that the gates hadn't closed yet was a big relief for both Clair and Kathrine, because that meant that they weren't late for class. According to Kat, today's first lesson was biology class, which Clair liked, because understanding the human body (and in turn, the human mind) is something she enjoys. But because they just started the class a few weeks ago, Kat hadn't come to like it yet, but she always appeared to have fun doing theoretical group studies together.
    After opening the door, Kat ran to her seat while yelling "We're here first!". Even though Kat was quite a lot shorter than Clair, and acted the way she did, her grades where nearly highest in their class and she was very athletic. She thought about how they called her "tomboy" instead of Kat was very strange. After seeing Kat acting energetic again, Clair smiled and sat down next to Kat.
    After chatting for about an hour about nothing and everything, the door began to open and their homeroom teacher opened the door.
    "What are you two doing here?" She asked, shocked to see them there. Clearly confused, Clair asked "Are we supposed to be somewhere else?".
    "You have a activity day today, you are supposed to be on the bus to city right now!" The teacher said, distressed that the students weren't where they were supposed to be. Smiling mischievously, Kat said "What are we going to do today then?" putting an emphasis on the "we" part.
    Appearing to have figured out a solution for the problem, their teacher said "You two will just have to study in my office, I am going there to pick up a few things for my classes." Liking the idea, Clair and Kathrine began to pack their bags and started to walk behind the teacher.
    "Here you are. Now, sit down and study diligently until it's lunchtime, I will come get you then." Showing her understanding with a nod, Clair took out a book and began to read, while Kat sat and studied biology homework. After a few hours had passed, Clair said "Kathrine... You knew that we had field trip today, right?" (She only used her full name when she was angry).
    Nodding pitifully, Kat said "I wanted to catch up with you today, and I looked forward to you coming back a lot. So in the end i just forgot about it. I apologize, Seriously". Knowing that Kat meant it, Clair sighed a little and said "It's no problem" in an understanding voice. After a few seconds of silence Kat mumbled "I need to talk to you later today."

The continuation

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:59 pm