Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Have a look at this clip and tell me if it rings a bell

Cheylus
    Cheylus

Have a look at this clip and tell me if it rings a bell Empty Have a look at this clip and tell me if it rings a bell

Post by Cheylus Sat May 04, 2013 6:28 pm

I don't want to "spoil" the similarities, so I'll just post the clip like that if you don't mind (you should also look at the other clips related to the movie).
    Frank Poole
    Frank Poole
    Casual
    Casual

Have a look at this clip and tell me if it rings a bell Empty Re: Have a look at this clip and tell me if it rings a bell

Post by Frank Poole Sat May 04, 2013 10:50 pm

I don't really see any similarities, and this was my favorite movie as a child. Care to elaborate what you see?
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Have a look at this clip and tell me if it rings a bell Empty Re: Have a look at this clip and tell me if it rings a bell

Post by Tchuwib Sat May 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Looking back at my old memory as a child watching that movie, I never notice that those two sphynx had rock hard nipple silly. Can't see much similarity with DS, expect maybe the whole suit of armor guy being kind of hallow XD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 pm