Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Where did my Red Soapstone vanish to?

ExplodingPenguin
    ExplodingPenguin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Where did my Red Soapstone vanish to? Empty Where did my Red Soapstone vanish to?

Post by ExplodingPenguin Fri May 03, 2013 10:59 am

So I picked up the RSS in the Painted World and played about with it in Artorias's Arena for a bit before I went on and finished the game.

When I entered NG+ it wasn't in my inventory. I figured it was something you needed to pick up again but it wasn't in the Painted World either. Oddly enough, when I trade things with Frampt, it shows up in my inventory but I can't select it to feed it to him. Also, I can't select it normally even after being shown I have one in my inventory- it just doesn't show up.

Is there some way to fix this glitch? Or is it just a patch bug?
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Where did my Red Soapstone vanish to? Empty Re: Where did my Red Soapstone vanish to?

Post by VaDoom Fri May 03, 2013 11:25 am

I don't know what you can do at this point. You're supposed to get it only once.
    Did you try the chest behing frampt? I doubt it will be in there, but that's my only idea.
    I read something odd about someone who lost an orb (red or blue), and got it back in this chest.
    ExplodingPenguin
    ExplodingPenguin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Where did my Red Soapstone vanish to? Empty Re: Where did my Red Soapstone vanish to?

Post by ExplodingPenguin Sat May 04, 2013 1:10 am

VaDoom wrote:I don't know what you can do at this point. You're supposed to get it only once.
    Did you try the chest behing frampt? I doubt it will be in there, but that's my only idea.
    I read something odd about someone who lost an orb (red or blue), and got it back in this chest.

Nah I checked there and it was empty. Gorramit. Oh well, suppose I'll have to go hoard some cracked red-eye orbs then >:I

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:30 am